Clothing Deals Of The Week

Time to revive his thread!

S&M are clearing out summer suits and sports coats. For the price point, they are an excellent brand.

dee81100-22a9-4e81-bab7-20ff5c378aeb.jpg

S&M are clearing out summer suits and sports coats. For the price point, they are an excellent brand.

Spier and Mackay certainly have a strong following on Styleforum.

Do you have any idea of how the sport coats fit? Are they cut very slim?

15% off everything (max $100) on eBay today. Use code PICKSOON

Just read about this deal. It's insane and confirmed.

50% off a limited selection of RMW boots:

https://www.collierbristow.com/men/r-m-williams-boots

Code: FRIENDS50

That's about $230 (plus shipping?) for a new pair of Comfort Craftsmen.

They only list regular widths on the site, but apparently they will include H width upon request.

The 1st time buyer saving of 25% on Mercer & Sons remains good value. But keep off the oxford cloth and go for the 2mm graph checks and Highland plaids.

That alligator. I wish my pimp hand is strong enough to pull that off. Beautiful though

If the coat was a polished alligator i'd be willing to bet they could ask double the asking price. The coat looks too crocadile dundee outback looking. What it needs to looklike is something like this Burberry:
Burberry alligator trench.jpg

That trench coat reminds me of the Roman crocodile armour at the British museum, which always freaks me out.

Yeah, there is one in an aussie shop that looks almost identicle to that. So freaky looking. Unfortunately l can'tfind the pic.

Spier and Mackay Black Friday sale starts tomorrow morning. 20% off store-wide.

BF2018

Bakers Boots 10% off store-wide code cyber18

Last edited:
A bit shopped-over, but I just ordered some oxford shirts, linen shirts, some nice ties, linen trousers and decided to take a punt on a v-neck sweater and a cardigan.

If you can find your size, the donegal and flannel trousers and Brisbane Moss cords and moleskins are excellent.

1B09D975-0CF3-4DA2-B1C7-A468D4FCBF1E.jpeg

Ralph Lauren's have the Ultraflex range for some suits and jackets offering ''Total freedom of movement, total stretch jacket, total shape retention and total wear comfort.'' Marketing spin aside, I purchased a brown hopsack ''Lubbock'' sports jacket when I was back in the UK the other month. For just over 200 quid, the cut and fit was pretty much spot on in a Long version requiring just a little taken off the sleeve length. Yesterday, in another outlet village, there was a grey version for just over 200 Euros. Made in China of course, but the construction seems excellent for the price. The wool feels a bit rustic, but not thick or like Harris tweed, but more akin to a New Zealand wool. I see this range is pretty cost effective on the Net and have to say for the price, pretty unbeatable - based on first impressions. You really need to be paying Euros 600+ here for a wearable OTP jacket over here. Need to see how it lasts of course, this Ultraflex material may yet prove not very long lasting.

I like them. Thick, solid construction. Nice silk. Definitely compares to ties sold for more. Great basics.

I’m skeptical on the knitwear, but we will see.

The linens are nice. The new (not the brushed) oxfords are good basics and good for all but the hottest summer days.

Donegals, Moon cords and moleskins and VBC flannels are all gtg.

The hoodie is good for the price, but nothing special.

Spier Mackay code SALE20 for 20% off all sale items. Most of it has been picked-over in common sizes, but the sweaters (cardi, turtle neck and v neck) are still around. The cardigan comes out to $32 each when you apply discount and bundle pricing (minimum two sweaters). V-necks come out to about $28. Free shipping over $100. Not sure how well they will survive the first wash, but so far I have been impressed with their knitwear. 100% merino wool. Soft and well shaped. Very thin, but that's fine with me for indoor wear and layering.

EHabidasher 10% off code for the weekend:
SFMM10

Spier Mackay: $40 off suits and jackets, $30 off trousers.

Blue Owl 20% off site wide. If I felt confident in the sizing I’d buy a pair of N&F or Unbranded jeans.

^Thank you very much for mentioning it!

I'll have to use a proxy server to get on to the US website to see whether anything I want is still in stock!

Some good Minis and tropical still available at Spier and McKay.

EDIT: Also: 15% off All MTM shirts this weekend. Including bundles

AC08B45D-908D-4CE0-B576-CC18DBBB66BE.jpeg

Last edited:
Edit to above, I also found a 20% off new customer code.

Now we are talking Dino Filarte tropical suit for $160 and VBC Fresco for $200.

Lots of summer weight tissues and a few ‘all season’. Just a couple of chalk stripe VBC flannels for winter, but a steal.

I don’t need a suit, I keep telling myself.

Extra 20% off sale items at Spier and Mackay with code saleondale. Mostly left-over crap, but the Solaro is pretty cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom