College Football Thread

I read something about Brad Kaaya of UM being one of the top rated quarterbacks in the 2017 draft. I want some of the drugs that these people are on.

I read something about Brad Kaaya of UM being one of the top rated quarterbacks in the 2017 draft. I want some of the drugs that these people are on.

It's a really weak QB class.

That said, I think he could succeed at the next level.

John Lee Pettimore III John Lee Pettimore III Jimbo, staying or going?

I say staying.

I thought staying, but then he danced around a lot when asked directly about it. If he leaves for LSU, then fuck him. That's at best a lateral move. But he's got some family stuff going on here, so I can see why he might want a fresh start.

What's often overlooked is that if FSU hadn't come back to beat Auburn, the backstory to that game would've been publicized a lot more and he'd be the laughingstock of the country for blowing a national title over something so stupid.

For those who don't know, FSU's quarterbacks coach the year before, Dameyune Craig, left to do the same thing at Auburn, his alma mater. FSU didn't change the playcalls. At all. And didn't even bother to shield the playcalling. Even when facing Auburn in the national championship game. Not surprising, the Auburn defense stifled the highest scoring offense in FBS history during the first half. You can see early in the 3rd quarter of that game Kelvin Benjamin screaming at Jimbo "Dameyune calling all the plays". Jimbo finally catches on, they begin shielding the playcalls, and come back and beat Auburn. But imagine if he hadn't done that and FSU had lost the game. In a year where every single one of FSU's starters (plus the kicker) was an eventual NFL draft pick.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...lorida-state-believes-auburn-knew-its-signals

If he comes back, I think the administration is going to insist that the offensive line coach and maybe the DC get the boot. The line is an absolute joke.

I thought they liked Orgeron?

I'd lolol for days.

The fans want Herman, but I'm 99% that ain't happening. Jimbo is a maybe. There is actually some smoke around Fedora, which would be interesting.

I thought staying, but then he danced around a lot when asked directly about it. If he leaves for LSU, then fuck him. That's at best a lateral move. But he's got some family stuff going on here, so I can see why he might want a fresh start.

What's often overlooked is that if FSU hadn't come back to beat Auburn, the backstory to that game would've been publicized a lot more and he'd be the laughingstock of the country for blowing a national title over something so stupid.

For those who don't know, FSU's quarterbacks coach the year before, Dameyune Craig, left to do the same thing at Auburn, his alma mater. FSU didn't change the playcalls. At all. And didn't even bother to shield the playcalling. Even when facing Auburn in the national championship game. Not surprising, the Auburn defense stifled the highest scoring offense in FBS history during the first half. You can see early in the 3rd quarter of that game Kelvin Benjamin screaming at Jimbo "Dameyune calling all the plays". Jimbo finally catches on, they begin shielding the playcalls, and come back and beat Auburn. But imagine if he hadn't done that and FSU had lost the game. In a year where every single one of FSU's starters (plus the kicker) was an eventual NFL draft pick.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...lorida-state-believes-auburn-knew-its-signals

If he comes back, I think the administration is going to insist that the offensive line coach and maybe the DC get the boot. The line is an absolute joke.

I've always maintained Jimbo is wildly overrated. What you see this year is what Jimbo actually is. 2013 was a complete aberration because of QB play and retarded luck. Especially facing the team with the most absurd luck in the history of college football in Auburn, the Natty that year should have been called the Autistic Bowl or something. I still think he leverages some money and new assistants out of the deal and stays though. Jimmy Sexton doin work.

That said, they don't fire the DC, someone needs to be beaten with a rubber hose. That guy is garbage.

I'd lolol for days.

The fans want Herman, but I'm 99% that ain't happening. Jimbo is a maybe. There is actually some smoke around Fedora, which would be interesting.

I've always maintained Jimbo is wildly overrated. What you see this year is what Jimbo actually is. 2013 was a complete aberration because of QB play and retarded luck. Especially facing the team with the most absurd luck in the history of college football in Auburn, the Natty that year should have been called the Autistic Bowl or something. I still think he leverages some money and new assistants out of the deal and stays though. Jimmy Sexton doin work.

That said, they don't fire the DC, someone needs to be beaten with a rubber hose. That guy is garbage.
Isn't Herman going to Texas?

They'd throw more money at him than FSU would. Plus he's already got recruiting hooks in the state.

L6U is who I was talking about really wanting him. The fans anyway, the administration seems not very enamored with him.

I'd lolol for days.

He is garbage. But Jimbo just fought to get him a raise. And the defense performed well recently against offensive juggernauts like Syracuse and Wake Forest, and the Gators are on deck, so I'm afraid he'll get another year. :ragecry:

I hate my life. Fucking Ed O. Joe Alleva can suck a massive dick.

Alleva had two months after firing Miles to get a decent coach. Ends up with someone who cannot speak a lick of english. YAW YAW BAWS FOOTBALL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom