College Football Thread

^I thought the kid died at Maryland, and Meyer was suspended because he didn't take sufficient action over allegations of domestic abuse by one of his subordinates. From what I can gather, the peak of the "domestic abuse" took the form of a scuffle three years ago in which the assistant coach allegedly pushed his wife against a wall and put his hands on her throat. Doesn't sound too egregious to me, and women lie like hell about these matters.

Ohio state shit canned him and the AD over the free shit scandal. A kid died here and they only give meyer 3 games.

giphy.webp

^I thought the kid died at Maryland, and Meyer was suspended because he didn't take sufficient action over allegations of domestic abuse by one of his subordinates. From what I can gather, the peak of the "domestic abuse" took the form of a scuffle three years ago in which the assistant coach allegedly pushed his wife against a wall and put his hands on her throat. Doesn't sound too egregious to me, and women lie like hell about these matters.

Yeah, choking a bitch is NBD. Or the fact Meyer literally harbored a murderer once.

^The allegations were that "he put his hands on her throat," not that he was actively strangling her.

There are better ways to "choke a bitch" if you know what I mean!

^The allegations were that "he put his hands on her throat," not that he was actively strangling her.

There are better ways to "choke a bitch" if you know what I mean!
It's not an allegation, there is a text message where he says it. He also took pictures of his dick out in the White House just as another random example of his shittyness.

Yeah i meant to write woman got beaten but the maryland kid popped into my head

So what on earth does Jim Tressell and Tattoogate have to do with that.

I'm just going to reiterate Urban Meyer harbored an actual murderer.

So what on earth does Jim Tressell and Tattoogate have to do with that.

I'm just going to reiterate Urban Meyer harbored an actual murderer.
I was making a moral equivelency there between them shitcanning tressel for a nothing bullshit reason and only giving meyer 3 games for this.

On a totally not Baylor related note, as a Baker Mayfield fan, I will be watching the Browns this year.

I will be watching the Browns.

I just wrote that.

What a world.

Also OU looked good yesterday. This is gonna be the year.

This is it.

This is the year that they inexplicably lose one of their first five games, then run the table, then get into the playoffs, and then get beaten by an ACC or SEC team.

They needed some work in the 2 minute offense, which if you didnt see was beyond putrid against LSU. It was completely legit to want him in that situation.

Ohio St was still playing their starting QB in the third quarter against fucking Rutgers up by more because they felt like they need one more score to assure the win.

What doghouse doghouse says.

It's common to leave them in until the end of the half even in a blowout. Look at all the orate blowouts, starting QBs were still in.

Quick question: How big is college football in the US?

The reason I ask is that I've just been looking at the largest stadiums in the US and the largest 14 stadiums are all college stadiums (I appreciate some, all? may be multi-use)

How does it compare in size to the NFL?

Quick question: How big is college football in the US?

The reason I ask is that I've just been looking at the largest stadiums in the US and the largest 14 stadiums are all college stadiums (I appreciate some, all? may be multi-use)

How does it compare in size to the NFL?
Huge. Bigger than pro sports in many areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom