Cop Tyranny Thread

formby002

OMG, the whole world is silent and doesn’t care that some protesters were arrested in Australia- except for the Poles. What does that tell you?
One would have thought it obvious. However, I'll let others answer that for you...

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
One would have thought it obvious. However, I'll let others answer that for you...
I’m very curious why this particular strain of police violence has got you in such an uproar when I regularly post people in the US getting beaten and killed and having their humanity stripped away from them and I never hear a single peep out of you.

formby002

I’m very curious why this particular strain of police violence has got you in such an uproar when I regularly post people in the US getting beaten and killed and having their humanity stripped away from them and I never hear a single peep out of you.
Because I agree that they are examples of police violence, with one or two exceptions which I think aren't. The south Asian man busting out of his apartment like Shogun Assasin for example. The cop had no choice but to take him down.

I'm curious as to why you think there are strains of police violence though.

Rambo

Supporter
Because I agree that they are examples of police violence, with one or two exceptions which I think aren't. The south Asian man busting out of his apartment like Shogun Assasin for example. The cop had no choice but to take him down.
Jackie Chan junior aside I’m pretty sure there are roughly 60 pages of posts detailing a wide array of the worst abuses you can imagine. Yet while you Find them to be examples of violence they have yet draw out your vehemence like this Exceptionally mild Aussie protest action has. That is what I find interesting.

I'm curious as to why you think there are strains of police violence though.
You very clearly laid that out already. By your own admission you find there to be different levels to this.

formby002

Jackie Chan junior aside I’m pretty sure there are roughly 60 pages of posts detailing a wide array of the worst abuses you can imagine. Yet while you Find them to be examples of violence they have yet draw out your vehemence like this Exceptionally mild Aussie protest action has. That is what I find interesting.

You very clearly laid that out already. By your own admission you find there to be different levels to this.
Are you suggesting that I should comment on every one of your posts in that thread?

Firstly, I don't have the time, secondly, you shouldn't take a non-comment to mean non-agreement, thirdly we disagree strongly on how best to approach police reform and have argued about it, and there comes to a point where you have to agree to disagree as there is no common ground. Fourthly, I get bored easily which is related to point 3.

Rambo

Supporter
Are you suggesting that I should comment on every one of your posts in that thread?

Firstly, I don't have the time, secondly, you shouldn't take a non-comment to mean non-agreement, thirdly we disagree strongly on how best to approach police reform and have argued about it, and there comes to a point where you have to agree to disagree as there is no common ground. Fourthly, I get bored easily which is related to point 3.
these are all well and good, so i go back to my original point - what about this specific protest incident has gotten you so riled up? this thread is filled with stories of children being murdered by police along with the protest thread last year, and throughout all of that, you have never once gotten this aggravated about a police incident. why this one?

formby002

these are all well and good, so i go back to my original point - what about this specific protest incident has gotten you so riled up? this thread is filled with stories of children being murdered by police along with the protest thread last year, and throughout all of that, you have never once gotten this aggravated about a police incident. why this one?
Well, it's not that specific protest incident, that's just an example that you asked me to provide. It started as a response to fxh's comment in the Coronavirus thread. You asked me to provide you with some links so here we are...

Pimpernel Smith

This is taken in New Brighton, where the wind comes rattling in off the North Sea for 365 days of the year, it's grim there and the beginning of the Cheshire Gap micro-climate which I know so well from errant youth:

Kingstonian

This is taken in New Brighton, where the wind comes rattling in off the North Sea for 365 days of the year, it's grim there and the beginning of the Cheshire Gap micro-climate which I know so well from errant youth:

He is more a jobsworth, ‘you can’t park here mate’ style British cop rather than a violent tyrant. Though there is a question as to whether he is a proper policeman or hired help in a uniform solely on traffic duties.

The sort of police official that denied a priest the chance to give the last rites to Sir David Amess.

Rambo

Supporter
tangentially related but always keep an eye out for copaganda. look at this particularly brutal butchering of the english language to avoid saying the cop cut this poor bastard off in traffic

Kingstonian

is this about vaccines?
No. It is his take on the sound American paleoconservative notion of anarcho-tyranny.

So real crime goes unpunished while the police support new oppressive notions against the law abiding majority.

So the complete opposite of your ‘all cops are bastards’ mantra.

I notice another police man in Houston was murdered doing his job by a perpetrator with a gun illegally modified to be a machine gun.

Rambo

Supporter
No. It is his take on the sound American paleoconservative notion of anarcho-tyranny.

So real crime goes unpunished while the police support new oppressive notions against the law abiding majority.

So the complete opposite of your ‘all cops are bastards’ mantra.

I notice another police man in Houston was murdered doing his job by a perpetrator with a gun illegally modified to be a machine gun.
Thank you for posting it in the correct thread.

Pimpernel Smith

Even my mother launched into a tirade against the cops yesterday, based on those two Met cops who took photos of the two sisters killed by that chap who had the deal with the devil to win the lottery.

The old Met would be speaking out the side of their mouths and getting their bungs down in Soho, these bums are not that cute to operate at that level. They're taking explicit photos of dead girls and either that or arresting young women under Covid laws and then going on to do unspeakable crimes.

As Peter Hitchens says time to reintroduce the 9 principles of policing and purge the Met and other police forces of the dross. Starting with Cassandra, I tick most of the boxes.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Even my mother launched into a tirade against the cops yesterday, based on those two Met cops who took photos of the two sisters killed by that chap who had the deal with the devil to win the lottery.

The old Met would be speaking out the side of their mouths and getting their bungs down in Soho, these bums are not that cute to operate at that level. They're taking explicit photos of dead girls and either that or arresting young women under Covid laws and then going on to do unspeakable crimes.

As Peter Hitchens says time to reintroduce the 9 principles of policing and purge the Met and other police forces of the dross. Starting with Cassandra, I tick most of the boxes.
Let me get this clear. You are defund the police activist?

Rambo

Supporter

Rambo

Supporter

Kingstonian

Certainly reason to arrest him forcefully and tie his legs with a belt.
Well the courts thought so.

He is now banned from all Walmarts in the area.

If you look at the ‘people of Walmart’ site and the antics featured, it speaks volumes that he could not even fit in there.

Top Bottom