Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Unfortunately, that look was popular amongst the #menswear Instagram crowd a few years back - short, skinny trousers showing sockless ankles, clip-on braces, fly-away shirt collars and ties with a back blade that was too long and deliberately turned out so that it face forward. All meant to show "sprezz".
And doing exactly the opposite by looking contrived.

From styleforum:

View attachment 38288
Extreme sprezz. Tie Penor combined with the back actually facing the wrong way

This guy, apparently not very tall, uses a necktie more or less 30cm too long.
Actually this picture is not bad if you compare them with his pre-blogger pics

11887249_1457960594510224_1135035443_n.jpg

10483512_794208153933400_424774314_n.jpg

1389252_179368378921705_561886936_n.jpg
\

however not everything is bad. I guess he was trying to find his style. He is also brave for not deleting some of the original pics. I quite like some of his latest stuff, far more subtle like the below one.

How
157716987_119830056746294_8897457153194745724_n.jpg

I think he needs to go visit that headshrinker from Beetlejuice
Right? I keep looking at it trying to figure what it is that is throwing the proportions right off (aside from all the other issues). First I thought the jacket was too long and then the trouser waist too low. But he has a Foo head!!!

His shoes suck and his socks are fruity but you think he is disagreeable is only because he is Trudeau. I think he is a twat but he has no tie penor, the suit is slim cut but not horrid, he has appropriate shirt cuff reveal, he has a decent shirt collar and the tie is coherent without being a solid tie sported by so many politicians.

He has no tie dimple. He is moving and not posing, no collar gap and no shoulder divots.

What else wrong does your sartorial eye pick up?

His shoes suck and his socks are fruity but you think he is disagreeable is only because he is Trudeau. I think he is a twat but he has no tie penor, the suit is slim cut but not horrid, he has appropriate shirt cuff reveal, he has a decent shirt collar and the tie is coherent without being a solid tie sported by so many politicians.

He has no tie dimple. He is moving and not posing, no collar gap and no shoulder divots.

I think wearing a face diaper is very silly and is no classic dressing. Wouldn’t consider that, personally.

The shoes and socks and the length of his pants are all goofy. Frankly, I'm surprised he isn't wearing those ramadan socks from yesteryear. The sock thing irks me, he is the prime minister for fuck sakes, not a salesman at Hudson's Bay.

The shoes and socks and the length of his pants are all goofy. Frankly, I'm surprised he isn't wearing those ramadan socks from yesteryear. The sock thing irks me, he is the prime minister for fuck sakes, not a salesman at Hudson's Bay.
you want to know what irks me more?

1621715088315.jpeg

1621715147090.jpeg

Flared floods
1621715176069.jpeg

1621715205585.jpeg

1621715233590.jpeg

1621715256989.jpeg

yes, he should go maskless despite little relaxation of mask requirements in Canada and Ontario. Oh, wait he was not posing for WAYWT.
I do not care what a so-called government deems stylish. It has never been a good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom