Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Looks Hugo Boss...

1622146747953.png

Sartoria Tofani

4 h ·
Super 150s black suit

Looks ghey. Screaming lapels, trousers with a homoerotic touch and flares, buckle loafers with superficial, shiny leather. Probably a 🌈 activist from America.
That’s Tofani. One of the best Neapolitan tailors of the new generation. Your ignorance is astounding. For all your poor posing, it would be nice to see what you actually wear. Put up or shut the fuck up.

That’s Tofani. One of the best Neapolitan tailors of the new generation. Your ignorance is astounding. For all your poor posing, it would be nice to see what you actually wear. Put up or shut the fuck up.
Lately, I have been thinking about something like this (but need to bulk up):
95C1F14D-AB09-4573-89A1-8A083115103E.jpeg

What’s so wrong about my planned look? A bit of gentlemanly courtesy, please.
We have an DW ex-member who is a lot like you. Always obfuscated when pushed to provide proof. How is it you can find other member's public photos as well as the best sites to see naked Conchita Wurst pics but can't find any of your own to post?

And you gotta work on your SartoSyntax™ when you use it because it comes off forced, born off a surface knowledge of the facts on the man, the myth, the legend, the Charlie fiend ass fucked in Ibiza by Frankie Knuckles named Sartodinapoli.

Do you know the fear of murroquians in your house? The smell of a riot tire on Napoli? Do you know the ass fuck pain from banksters is worse than Frankie? Have you ever worn Corneliani and G&G's with a crooked toe cap? Have you rolled many edges and hand passed many nights in the dungeon of dark diseases? Do you know it? The Orazio antichrist bags under the armpits, fussing that burns acrid and black black pinstriped giacca? Only a tormented soul would would do such a thing yet he always had hope because the true pycho is Cravatte_Noire and he proved it by proyecting his crazy eyes on the wall of the collegio cafeteria for all to see.

It comes off as a crass imitation. Worse than Alan Rickman's Hans Gruber in Die hard.

Are you on a long slow troll? Are you Arnathor Arnathor 's sock? Someone else's sock? A bot or just a silly twat?

Proof of life required.

My sarto speak seems to be so advanced, I haven’t even realised I used any. And what proof?

Now, come on Belimad. The overall look of that is dreadful. We can't defend it just because the tailor may have done some good work previously.

So was I!!!

I dressed in Levis and brown Cuban Heel RMWs etc
I never wore cubans. I remember a couple of kids at school trying to get away with wearing them. But other than that I maybe saw them as 'costume'. Do people still wear them?

Lately, I have been thinking about something like this (but need to bulk up)
Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize how hard it must be for you to be an insecure incel nazi fuck.

Please keep on trolling, hopefully one day you build a tiny bit of self confidence, grow a pair of balls, and feel good enough about your pathetic aryan self to show us your shiny SS uniform collection.

It might be helpful if you could point posters in the direction of what is agreeable about this look, other than lauding the tailor. Perhaps a civilized grown-up discussion devoid of playground swearing might then ensue.

Now, come on Belimad. The overall look of that is dreadful. We can't defend it just because the tailor may have done some good work previously.
What do you find dreadful about it?
Neck and shoulders are spot on. Sleeves are wrinkled but that’s the posture. The cut is slim (both jacket and trousers) but Tofani is slim af and he can pull it off, I couldn’t. Same for trousers- beautiful double pleats, comfortable cut, a bit on the slim side for me but he is a) Italian and b) slim so he can pull it off. Nicely sized old school turn-ups. Waist is a bit lower than I’d wear, but I’ve seen him cut higher waisted one that look as elegant and comfy as these ones.

All in all you can tell its a comfortable, elegant and muted/understated look that I think works well for his body type. The shirt collar is high, proper and sits well with the jacket.

What’s so wrong with it, in your view?

An “elegant, understated look”. Well, you have shown your definition of elegance and understatement in this thread amply. Seems, one can never be not elegant, no matter the conduct. Good news.

What do you find dreadful about it?
Neck and shoulders are spot on. Sleeves are wrinkled but that’s the posture. The cut is slim (both jacket and trousers) but Tofani is slim af and he can pull it off, I couldn’t. Same for trousers- beautiful double pleats, comfortable cut, a bit on the slim side for me but he is a) Italian and b) slim so he can pull it off. Nicely sized old school turn-ups. Waist is a bit lower than I’d wear, but I’ve seen him cut higher waisted one that look as elegant and comfy as these ones.

All in all you can tell its a comfortable, elegant and muted/understated look that I think works well for his body type. The shirt collar is high, proper and sits well with the jacket.

What’s so wrong with it, in your view?
It looks as if he couldn't make his mind up whether he wanted to be traditionally formal or on trend. As regards details, I frankly can't remember. All I know is this is not the type of clothing wallpaper I could view in the course of a day without havng to grimace.

But thanks for the reply. It really is possible to have some discourse without cursing. Swearing has value when used appropriately as does clothing. Ultimately, I would find it hard to envisage a real-world situation other than a circus when the rig under focus would be appropriate,

It looks as if he couldn't make his mind up whether he wanted to be traditionally formal or on trend. As regards details, I frankly can't remember. All I know is this is not the type of clothing wallpaper I could view in the course of a day without havng to grimace.
I’d invite you to look at his instagram. In the end the guy is a tailor and is showing off his ability to cut both more traditional as well as more modern looks.

But thanks for the reply. It really is possible to have some discourse without cursing. Swearing has value when used appropriately as does clothing. Ultimately, I would find it hard to envisage a real-world situation other than a circus when the rig under focus would be appropriate,
I appreciate your input, however when we have another forum member who is clearly a bored troll using my public pictures to make fun of me, whilst hiding in anonymity both in terms of identity as well as his clothing style/taste (possibly because of his own insecurities), I will resort to swearing because I find it both as funny as his trolling, as well as appropriate response to his posts.

I’d invite you to look at his instagram. In the end the guy is a tailor and is showing off his ability to cut both more traditional as well as more modern looks.

I appreciate your input, however when we have another forum member who is clearly a bored troll using my public pictures to make fun of me, whilst hiding in anonymity both in terms of identity as well as his clothing style/taste (possibly because of his own insecurities), I will resort to swearing because I find it both as funny as his trolling, as well as appropriate response to his posts.

If that is the tailor himself, he seriously needs to be advised to use a better model in order to more effectively further his business.

As regards trolling, I haven't sufficiently scrutinised Mr H's posts to concur with you or not, but the reality is that even trolls on fora are interested in the subject matter of a particular forum. If they were not, they would be trolling elsewhere. And if you are worried about a troll, just follow the age-old advice of witholding sustenance. In other words: Don't feed ....etc.

If that is the tailor himself, he seriously needs to be advised to use a better model in order to more effectively further his business.
Feel free to advise Mr. Tofani on this respect. You know where to find him.

As regards trolling, I haven't sufficiently scrutinised Mr H's posts to concur with you or not, but the reality is that even trolls on fora are interested in the subject matter of a particular forum. If they were not, they would be trolling elsewhere. And if you are worried about a troll, just follow the age-old advice of witholding sustenance. In other words: Don't feed ....etc.
I would normally do that, in this case the fine gentleman is taking my own public pictures and making fun of me. So with all due respect to you, I will continue telling him to go fuck himself for as long as I see fit.

Feel free to advise Mr. Tofani on this respect. You know where to find him.

I would normally do that, in this case the fine gentleman is taking my own public pictures and making fun of me. So with all due respect to you, I will continue telling him to go fuck himself for as long as I see fit.
Mmm . Your response suggests you might not sufficiently appreciate how effective the conventional wisdom of how to disempower trolls is, but that is your choice .

Anyway, take care and perhaps consider not allowing free access to personal piccies if their perceived misuse irks you so much.

Dont feed the troll is highly effective. Or you can try to take the forum down as our other German friend did.

Regarding Tofani first time I though his pictures I thought he was Russian. If I had to look for a tailor online and based on his pictures he would not be the chosen one.

What would be your prefer in this regard? Somebody like Cifonelli promoting his usd 7,00 suits and the life style around that sort of expenditure or somebody like Steed saying that he can't afford the suits that makes?

Last edited:
The toofunny unsuit is a clone of Hugo Boss Bertolucci model, that is why I said Hugo Boss,
I won´t wear it even if I found it on the garbage can.

Here is the proof:

1622208225298.png

Well I'd be happy for him to reccomend me the wine on offer to go with my main course dressed like that. As long as the service is good I wouldn't even notice his suit tbh.

Well I'd be happy for him to reccomend me the wine on offer to go with my main course dressed like that. As long as the service is good I wouldn't even notice his suit tbh.
As a sommelier he would be perfect. I would ban any black suit, except for a funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom