Ebola. What is going on?

I'm surprised that you're surprised. How can you get ratings unless you yell the sky is falling? Having the voices of reason would serve to humiliate the network trying to scare people into watching.

I know. I am a fool for expecting such things.

One of the reasons I was surprised by Fauci's stance throughout this ordeal, since he was a pioneer during the initial AIDs scare.

I haven't watched television since 2008. I will look at it when on a business trip but only Ice Road Truckers & Storage Wars.

Fauci has forgotten science and has become a pure bureaucrat.

There are enough members here who post hot anchors so I don't miss TV.

I haven't watched television since 2008. I will look at it when on a business trip but only Ice Road Truckers & Storage Wars.

Meygn Kelly is among the hottest of all.

megyn-kelly-3.jpg

Yessir and also Erin Burnett. Thought I can't stand Burnett's often dramatic expression

The limited TV exposure I get is at the gym. Oddly gyms love to run news channels.

It would be ok if it were for the Ebola fighters who died because no one including the UN would fly thei brown skinned bodies to America or Europe for treatment like non-resident white Ebola fighters

It would be ok if it were for the Ebola fighters who died because no one including the UN would fly thei brown skinned bodies to America or Europe for treatment like non-resident white Ebola fighters

Don't try it, bro. We know everyone is equal around here.

I finally read the Time piece this morning. It's rather hilarious but it speaks to why it's a shambles in West Africa. I'm paraphrasing and probably getting some details incorrectly out of the 12000 word article, but the first doctor in Monrovia actually tried to prepare an isolation ward by converting the chapel in the hospital. He then tasked another doctor who trained in the US (their English is better?) to go on the Internet (I'm guessing Dr. Google) to find out about the symptoms and the treatment. She (or was it he?) came back with treatment options: lots of fluids for the dehydration and Tylonel for pain. Oh - and there was no cure. That took...15 minutes of searching on WebMD?

And then afterwards the piece digresses into a paragraph about people complaining about the loss of their chapel - where would you go pray. Yes, prayer helps save you from some virus where blood and fluids are pouring out of every orifice.

I hardly ever watch it but I will admit to sometimes binging on back to back episodes for COPS. Those amercians are funny. And they plonk people in goal for almost anything. Like having a couple of joints in your pocket.

I hardly ever watch it but I will admit to sometimes binging on back to back episodes for COPS. Those amercians are funny. And they plonk people in goal for almost anything. Like having a couple of joints in your pocket.

It's business. Jail saps wealth to certain channels.

Maybe we need a generic apocalyptic contagion thread?

Marburg is back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom