Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Perhaps changing the title again to "Clothing tackies EXPOSED!!!", without naming anyone specific, might make the topic slightly more obvious.
What I was thinking. Exactly what are we exposing in this thread?

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
The real expose here isn't that he's a tacky, which should be fairly obvious to anyone paying attention, but that he isn't the craftsman he claims to be. I'm sure there are many more of these people out there, so maybe the thread title reflecting something about that would be helpful.

FriendCustomer

Awful Tie Aficionado
Perhaps changing the title again to "Clothing tackies EXPOSED!!!", without naming anyone specific, might make the topic slightly more obvious.

done and

The real expose here isn't that he's a tacky, which should be fairly obvious to anyone paying attention, but that he isn't the craftsman he claims to be. I'm sure there are many more of these people out there, so maybe the thread title reflecting something about that would be helpful.

done

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter

FriendCustomer

Awful Tie Aficionado
The real story in this thread is FriendCustomer is a pussy shit who won't stand behind his own accusations. Much of what you posted would be considered libel and/or slander depending on the jurisdiction Mr Raro Mararo decided to use.

If what you say is true why redact the information. Either you are trying to get his work in the spotlight through some false flag failed expose (shilling), or you are shitposting.

as you probably know truth is an absolute defense to libel and/or slander claims. If you doubt the validty of what I allegedly posted see Alan Smithee's post with the instagram/styleforum photo comparison. So why did i allegedly redact posts that no longer exist? On the one hand, I am not interested in being harrassed by this tacky. he has already done this to me, getting me banned from instagram and threating me. his PR minions are all over the interent searching out each mention of his name. on the other hand jokers like you, dogface and the austrian shooman were also hostile to my alleged posts. so why bother. if you think i'm a pussy so be it. all the facts are out there and readily available on the interenet if someone else wants to piece the story together.

megaLOLs regarding the shilling.

LelandJ

Chicken Testicle Enthusiast
This is all the evidence I need to burn down the house:

Screen+shot+2014-12-05+at+12.44.20.png

Journeyman

Supporter
This is all the evidence I need to burn down the house:

Yes, it doesn't appear to be a very controversial proposition. I just did a Google search for "Mohamad Ayoubi" and there were quite a few Italian fashion websites that mention "Mohamad Ayoubi AKA Mr Raro" and a Tumblr search yielded quite a few pics of the above gentlemen that referred to Mr Raro while having the hashtag "#Mohamad Ayoubi".

The proposition that Mr Raro doesn't make his own stuff but that it is, instead, made by third parties hardly seems controversial, either, as it's pretty common practice, although it is particularly egregious when you see photos of people like Raro/Ayoubi and Gianni Cerrutti at a cutting table when it seems pretty clear that they don't make anything themselves.

Journeyman

Supporter
If you are a trained tailor and you run a company that actually makes clothing, then it's fine if you call yourself a tailor.

What I find objectionable in this sort of situation is where you have a company such as Passaggio Cravatte - and perhaps like Mr Raro, although we can't be absolutely sure - which does not make any of its own goods but instead outsources production to un-named companies, but which nonetheless deliberately fosters the idea that it produces its own goods.

LelandJ

Chicken Testicle Enthusiast
He's wearing a pink floral tie and matching waistband, all the 'evidence' I need to know his business shouldn't exist.

Journeyman

Supporter
I don't think that this person is a tailor at all. In other words, when he sits at a work table with cloth in front of him to pose for a photo, it's a sham. Of course, I could be wrong and perhaps he's entirely capable of turning out a nicely-tailored jacket, but I doubt it.

I do agree that it falls into the category of iGents wanting to feel that their good has some authenticity.

At the risk of blowing my own horn, that was precisely the thrust of my post earlier in this thread:

http://www.dressedwell.net/forum/th...happen-to-be-tackies-exposed.1733/#post-81771

I think that the reason that people style themselves as tailors/craftsmen, such as Gianni Cerrutti and perhaps this chap, is because a lot of men who frequent places like SF like to think that they're interested in authenticity. They like to think that they're getting something with history, something that's a bit special, a bit unique, and that they, just a few of them, have sought out someone who's relatively unknown.
That's why people like Cerrutti go to so much effort to spin tales about how they seek out rare, vintage silks in little warehouses and that they then make them up in a one-piece, seven-fold style that was lost to all but the very few for decades. That gives customers the feeling that they're getting something really special, and not coincidentally, it allows people like Cerrutti to charge a shed-load more than he'd otherwise be able to do so if he hadn't spun a golden back-story out of straw.
This Mr Raro appears to be similar. He doesn't want people to think of him as a designer, but instead as a craftsman, someone who works with cloth to meticulously tailor a garment specifically for you. These people make advertisements out of themselves - they turn themselves into walking billboards and dress flamboyantly so as to attract attention and get their pictures liked and linked on websites like Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram and so on. The more exposure, the more people praise their style and think that it's a product of their own hands, the more potential customers they attract.

Sartodinapoli

Man what in the fuck is wrong with these guys. Fucking faggots should be beaten to death or sent to detroit. Some people really have some self stem issues.

The Spanish forum of Albertito where daily they call for my censorship is the main one.

WELL SAID

Sartodinapoli

Are this fake martingalas printed as it seems or is the target to throw him knifes?

So this tacky is called Mohammed?

ISIS CALLING, this is Sarto from South Europe, you have a traitor infidel who has scaped Iran, please come to pick him up.

Thank you, and please prepare the hanger and the axes.

Allen Smithee

DW taught me to back up important stuff

My new years gift to you.
pitti-mrraro.jpg

Perhaps you know this handsome fellow. He goes by the name Mr. Roberto Raro but his name is in fact Mohamad Ayoubi, originally a shop boy at Ralph Lauren Dubai and now the creator of a moustache-logoed #menswear company ‘Mararo'.

But like our friend Gianni Cerrutti, he didn't always dress like this. When he first showed up on the Pitti scene his look was basic ill-fitting RTW.

199ad7a0636b73925777bd1d3802c5fa.jpg

fc367a3a82bb7b65426485afefc53460.jpg

image-jpg.2050

But like our friend Gianni, after discovering the maestro Pirrozzi of Via Chiaia 197, his look changed drastically.

MODERN-GENTS1.jpg

tumblr_mhiqrwaZHy1qe76uxo1_500.jpg

Gianni in a famous thread on SF exposed Mr. Raro as a client of Pirrozzi of Via Chiaia 197. Raro has denied these claims and insisted he is the sole creator of these monstrosities. He even started posting photos on instagram insinuating that he is in fact a tailor, but careful observation has led me to discover the smoking gun, i present to you the Bermuda triangle of the #menswear game (see the red arrow):
a_010.jpg

tumblr_mkzboavxRT1r9whjqo1_500.jpg

From the mean streets of Robbio to the glamorous city state of Dubai, Gianni and Raro are united forever at Pirrozzi of Via Chiaia 197.​

Sartodinapoli

jajajajaja

The tacky is a must of the Spanish bloggers, specially this who is so nuts that calling " unbuttoned" but then classic. How can be this mess? This clueless asks for freebies all the time. I have expossed him lots of times, he is friend of craptom and the arstocrat and all the Spanish shops he emails asking for freebies ignores him.

14/07/2013, 01:10#3Salva
user-offline.png
Administrador
reputation_pos.png

Gracis por poner las fotos, iba a hacerlo este lunes.

Como puedes ver, tiene a veces un estilo peculiar, pero en general es una gran fuente de inspiración.

A mi me gusta mucho, la verdad.

Saludos
Salva

http://foro.sinabrochar.com/showthread.php/1562-Personajes-e-Iconos-Mohamad-Ayoubi

And a pic i found of this Mohammed. CALLING ISIS AGAIN, PLEASE ISIS TAKE THIS INFIDEL ASAP

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
hey, i just walked in and i am confused by the sudden vagueness. oops, meant to change my name before i posted that.

walker

DW taught me to back up important stuff

My new years gift to you.
pitti-mrraro.jpg

Perhaps you know this handsome fellow. He goes by the name Mr. Roberto Raro but his name is in fact Mohamad Ayoubi, originally a shop boy at Ralph Lauren Dubai and now the creator of a moustache-logoed #menswear company ‘Mararo'.

But like our friend Gianni Cerrutti, he didn't always dress like this. When he first showed up on the Pitti scene his look was basic ill-fitting RTW.

199ad7a0636b73925777bd1d3802c5fa.jpg

fc367a3a82bb7b65426485afefc53460.jpg

image-jpg.2050

But like our friend Gianni, after discovering the maestro Pirrozzi of Via Chiaia 197, his look changed drastically.

MODERN-GENTS1.jpg

tumblr_mhiqrwaZHy1qe76uxo1_500.jpg

Gianni in a famous thread on SF exposed Mr. Raro as a client of Pirrozzi of Via Chiaia 197. Raro has denied these claims and insisted he is the sole creator of these monstrosities. He even started posting photos on instagram insinuating that he is in fact a tailor, but careful observation has led me to discover the smoking gun, i present to you the Bermuda triangle of the #menswear game (see the red arrow):View attachment 4281
tumblr_mkzboavxRT1r9whjqo1_500.jpg

From the mean streets of Robbio to the glamorous city state of Dubai, Gianni and Raro are united forever at Pirrozzi of Via Chiaia 197.

may I ask you? would you join a forum where such a stupid discussion is approved? whats the deal with exposing common practice. these guys are eyetalians, so what? get real, please.

Leitmotif

Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
He is obviously being sarcastic, next time he will draw the picture for you so you don't get lost.

Sartodinapoli

Mi answer to a BLOGGER ARTICLE that puts as number one a tacky who fuses and dared to said to Pope how to dress;

Mi respuesta a un blogero y articulo falso http://www.formenblog.com/…/mejores-sastrerias-espana-sastr…#

Buenas noches,

Soy heredero de un apellido que justo este año cumple 100 años en el textil español, con casi mil empleados en la epoca dorada, sin que eso me otorgue superpoder alguno, mas que llevar esto en la sangre.

llevo varios años estudiando Alta Sastreria en Napoles de la mano de la elite mundial de la sastreria, incluso he tenido varios dias a no menos que al sastre del Santo Padre, el anterior y el actual.

LLevo años desenmascarando la falsa pompa de los actuales sastres españoles, que no merecen ni tecnicamente son sastres.

Le escribo para decirle que su articulo de los diez sastres, pone como primero a otro que tal. No solo este sujeto escribio un deplorable, infame y ofensivo articulo recomendandole como " vestir" a no menos que al hombre mas importante sobre la Tierra, el Santo Padre, sino que encima pretendia que se disfrazase en un esperpento de palabras nada humildes, propias de un farsante de la sastreria como es Lander Urquijo.

Este sujeto ni es sastre de escuela ( no menos de 4 años a 14 horas al dia hacen falta mas superar examenes tan completos, que ninguno de los sastres que usted ha incluido lo superaria, pero menos en ese caso y le explico;)

Sus trajes estan adhesivados como lo esta el que usted ha escogido en su articulo, lo que se conoce como fused, es decir, las entretelas no estan cosidas, sino pegadas con unas planchas, reduciendo un minimo de 50 horas a quizas 15 minutos. Es mas, le puedo decir donde encarga sus trajes, en una deplorable fabrica de Zaragoza de donde se surten la mayoria de negocios similares que tan solo ponen la etiqueta y engañan al cliente haciendole creer que lo ha hecho el. Este sujeto es como mucho y ni eso, un " diseñador" pero nunca un sastre artesanal. De hecho he conocido un autentico sastre artesanal, con el que estuvo en negociaciones para suplirle.

El coste industrial de este proceso industrial "fused" es de quizas, 50 euros y es exactamente el mismo que el de Zara, Boss, El Corte Ingles y demas empresas de moda, que nunca sastreria.

Sus trajes multiplican ese valor añadido de forma artificial y artificiosa, a lo que le ruego, por la dignidad de la sastreria artesanal que represento, o intento humildemente hacer, rectifique su articulo, de lo contrario, me queda que pensar, como en El Aristocrata u otros blogs que son la vergüenza propia y ajena, que usted ha cobrado como el, por hacer publicidad encubierta.

Espero equivocarme y creo que usted ha actuado de buena fe, siguiendo a oidas o por marcas, modas o corrientes, como ocurre en nuestro pais, el que hoy por hoy es sin duda el que peor sastreria tiene del mundo, y lo digo con conocimiento de causa.

Para lo que usted desee, no dude en consultarme lo que humildemente este en mi modesto conocemiento y aqui le cedo la verdad de muchos de estos farsantes que se lucran de engañar a personas que creo que son como usted, que desean aprender a vestir de forma correcta, pero que caen en las garras de personas deshonestas que tan solo buscan su pompa y lucro personal.

Un saludo

http://forums.filmnoirbuff.com/viewtopic.php…
FORMENBLOG

FORMENBLOG
Analizamos con detalle las diez mejores sastrerias de nuestro pais
formenblog.com
Me gusta ·

Sartodinapoli

The briber of craptom, the hippy hairy dirty son of the untailor has answered me;

the briber of craptom has answered me, and me to him. google translate it;

Uno de los peores de-sastres españoles, uno que osa decir que es mejor que Napoles o Savile, mediante el sucio hippy melenudo de su hijo( gran elengancia semejante guarro) se ha picado por LA VERDAD;

Me ha contestado;

https://www.facebook.com/cesar.calvodemora

Me parece muy bien que usted nos critique en un blog o donde quiera, cada uno tiene sus gustos, pero no vamos a tolerar que lo haga en nuestra casa ni en nuestro facebook ni en nuestra web.
Hágase los trajes con el sastre que más le guste.
Hace unos segundos

yo;

Lo que no vamos a tolerar es que usted, un chapucero que no sabe cortar, ose decir que es mejor que Savile o nuestros maestros napolitanos. Usted es un proletario costurero venido a mas, un narcisista que tiene la suerte de estar en el pais donde peor se viste del mundo y asi, poder engañar a su clientela con sus mentiras o sobornando a sinvergüenzas afeminados de su logia como es Gay-acho o ese Ingles a quien en Napoles ya le partieron la cara por pedir dinero por sus articulos falsos. Ah y cortese las uñas que usted por no tener, no tiene ni la mas minima higiene. Eso si, NI VUELVA A NOMBRAR A SAVILE O NAPOLES sino es para ponerse de rodillas, rasgatelas
ah que no es el padre sino un sucio melenudo, pues mejor me lo pone LUMPEN

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=278869175646296&set=pb.100005696469259.-2207520000.1423594480.&type=3&theater No le da vergúenza sobornar a ese hazmerreir y mentir por doquier? Ya veo que no.

aprenda a cortar, tenga humildad, higiene, y luego hable
QUE VEO QUE LA VERDAD LE ESCUECE, no eran los mejores? jajaja hala a rasgar telas y engañar incautos o a sobornar a frikys.
En las escuelas de corte estan sus chapuzas como ejemplo de aberracion sartorial, junto a LangateTanga, Burgos y toda esa infamia actual que son ustedes. Un grupo delincuencial para engañar a pobres incautos con mentiras y prendas contrarias a la alta sastreria.

César Calvo de Mora

· 1 amigo en común

OWNED TO THE BRIBED DIRTY

robertito

Do you have a common friend in Facebook with that tailor?
Do zara really manufacture in Zaragoza? I thought it was Portugal like majority of the MTM online Americans (Haberdashers...)

Thruth

Supporter
aprenda a cortar, tenga humildad, higiene, y luego hable

i have to admit when i read this i laughed out loud. sure it is one thing to criticize him for tacky tailoring but to tell him he has poor hygiene.

"learn to cut, [learn] humility and [learn proper] hygiene and then talk"

Priceless.

Sartodinapoli

i have to admit when i read this i laughed out loud. sure it is one thing to criticize him for tacky tailoring but to tell him he has poor hygiene.

"learn to cut, [learn] humility and [learn proper] hygiene and then talk"

Priceless.

I am telling it because on the arstocrat blog, was a pic with one inch nails of the untailor, was so vomiting, then the son of this untailor, who tells he is over Savile and Naples but can´t have the basic hygiene, is also a hairy hippy.

Madrid untailors and bribers of CRAP-tom. No dignity, no skills, criminal gang to scam.

And now, another MAD thing of the partner of Crap-tom, yesterday one member realiced he was wearing at once side adjusters and braces, now this mad shirt cuff, only on the minds of an schyzotypal histrionic tacky bribed weirdo.

And the nails of the dirty untailor
25a.jpg
26a.jpg
26a.jpg

Thruth

Supporter
schyzotypal histrionic

who does this sound like?

Like those with narcissistic personality disorder, people with schizotypal disorder misinterpret events, facts and incidents in the external world as “having a particular and unusual meaning specifically for the person.”

People with this disorder may be unusually superstitious or preoccupied with paranormal phenomena that are outside the norms of their subculture.”

They are known for just plain “odd beliefs or magical thinking that influences their behavior.” Some indeed seem to have “sixth sense.”

Particularly peculiar perceptual distortions occur with schizotypal disorder, along with odd thinking, odd speech, and even an odd aura about the person’s projected way of being. These things, of course, could be easily confused with symptoms of thought disorders, but squarely seem to land again in the land of what just might be the closest apparent cousin, histrionic personality disorder.

Inappropriate, constricted or ‘flattened’ affect, as well as severe social anxiety: Mood disorder is written all over the first, no? People with schizotypal disorder are more paranoid in their anxiety rather than the focus on self-image being the cause with social anxiety disorder.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archiv...sorder-similar-to-other-disorders-yet-unique/

Thruth

Supporter
who is the tacky hiding behind the tacky?

25a.jpg

Sartodinapoli

who does this sound like?

Like those with narcissistic personality disorder, people with schizotypal disorder misinterpret events, facts and incidents in the external world as “having a particular and unusual meaning specifically for the person.”

People with this disorder may be unusually superstitious or preoccupied with paranormal phenomena that are outside the norms of their subculture.”

They are known for just plain “odd beliefs or magical thinking that influences their behavior.” Some indeed seem to have “sixth sense.”

Particularly peculiar perceptual distortions occur with schizotypal disorder, along with odd thinking, odd speech, and even an odd aura about the person’s projected way of being. These things, of course, could be easily confused with symptoms of thought disorders, but squarely seem to land again in the land of what just might be the closest apparent cousin, histrionic personality disorder.

Inappropriate, constricted or ‘flattened’ affect, as well as severe social anxiety: Mood disorder is written all over the first, no? People with schizotypal disorder are more paranoid in their anxiety rather than the focus on self-image being the cause with social anxiety disorder.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archiv...sorder-similar-to-other-disorders-yet-unique/

The term "schizotypal" is derived from "schizotype," and was coined by Sandor Rado in 1956 as an abbreviation of one phenotype of a "schizophrenic genotype".[4] Schizotypal personality disorder may in some cases be a precursor to schizophrenia.[5]

The ICD definition is:

A disorder characterized by eccentric behavior and anomalies of thinking and affect which resemble those seen in schizophrenia, though no definite and characteristic schizophrenic anomalies have occurred at any stage. There is no dominant or typical disturbance, but any of the following may be present:
  • Inappropriate or constricted affect (the individual appears cold and aloof);
  • BEHAVIOR OR APPEARANCE THAT IS ODD, ECCENTRIC OR PECULIAR;
  • Poor rapport with others and a tendency to withdraw socially;
  • Odd beliefs or magical thinking, influencing behavior and inconsistent with subcultural norms;
  • Suspiciousness or paranoid ideas;
  • Obsessive ruminations without inner resistance, often with dysmorphophobic, sexual or aggressive contents;
  • Unusual perceptual experiences including somatosensory (bodily) or other illusions, depersonalization orderealization;
  • Vague, circumstantial, metaphorical, over-elaborate or stereotyped thinking, manifested by odd speech or in other ways, without gross incoherence;
  • Occasional transient quasi-psychotic episodes with intense illusions, auditory or other hallucinations and delusion-like ideas, usually occurring without external provocation.

Note, Ghianni and my scammer of Chiaia also are.

Top Bottom