friend customer's advanced euro member thread

ballmouse

I thought it was the angle of the 1st photo that made his legs look funny. But that lady's dress might not even fit around one of his thighs.

Journeyman

Supporter
Wasn't that man the sales boss at Foster's?
Speaking of Foster's, Skoaktiebolaget only started carrying them a relatively short time ago, but now they appear to be having a clearance sale of all of their Foster & Son models.

Edited to add: Euro iGent Jesper, at his Shoegazing blog, think that Foster & Sons is shutting down:

Last edited:

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Speaking of Foster's, Skoaktiebolaget only started carrying them a relatively short time ago, but now they appear to be having a clearance sale of all of their Foster & Son models.

Edited to add: Euro iGent Jesper, at his Shoegazing blog, think that Foster & Sons is shutting down:

Oh man, that is a shame. They made great stuff, and never were such a trend like some of the others.

I saw the sale on my Instagram feed, but it looked like mostly old stock to me.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
of Foster's, Skoaktiebolaget only started carrying them a relatively short time ago, but now they appear to be having a clearance sale of all of their Foster & Son models
Euros and Japs must all be into foot binding with their skinny shoe sizing! They look nice but narrow.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve landed on that site, confusing it with the music genre!

Pimpernel Smith

Foster & Son were getting their RTW shoes made by someone else until recently. They're probably too small to have their own factory. Outside of Lucky Lucan aficionados, they've always been a niche.

Top Bottom