- Messages
- 6,461
Why would He? Because his fallible creations have gotten newfangled ideas? Nope. Eternal truth doesn't change. The Pope is a mere representative on Earth, and this one's stewardship is in serious question, as the article states.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nicole died in Delray Beach, the “recovery capital of America.” The oceanfront vacation spot is home to thousands seeking sobriety — as well as scam artists who prey on addicts and their insurance plans.
Point me to the story.Pee Scams, Kickbacks, And Overdoses Plague South Florida Rehabs
If any SF veterans remember my crackhead roommate story, that's where I was living at the time.
Glad! We dont need any more
I'd be wild if I was grilled and put on a plate in a restaurant.Your "wild" salmon is a lie
Study Claims 43% Of "Wild" Salmon In Stores & Restaurants Isn't Wild At All
I'd be wild if I was grilled and put on a plate in a restaurant.
I knew something seemed off about you. Like a lion without a growl.Had a haircut Monday. I feel like poor old Samson
You talking to me?
I think this is pure GOLD. Fwiffo - talking about working hard.I read that a few days ago - maybe before the Jeb Bush barb.
As someone who was raised in a US firm - work all the time, any time is a mantra I'm intimate with. That's why I'm spending hours on Sunday to make my week more manageable. Do I think it's unfair? Perhaps. But corporations never care about people. People may, mistakenly, care about the organisation. But the company never cares about people. That's what the money is for.
I dealt with this in the last decade with the Paris office and I fully know travelling with me in Britain and then sitting at home the following week because you can't work more is ineffective for the organisation.
I'd love to hear the precedent in Asia. From the folks I know from Singapore and Hong Kong, all the time and any time is de jure.
There's no such concept as work life balance. You chose work. 5 days or 4 days or whatever of the week you chose work so stop moaning about it.
So if I get sneezed on at the bank and contract whatever the piece of filth behind me is carrying, does that qualify me as unsavory?Antibiotic resistance: World on cusp of 'post-antibiotic era' - BBC News
I guess the upside could be population control and the death of unsavoury characters.
So if I get sneezed on at the bank and contract whatever the piece of filth behind me is carrying, does that qualify me as unsavory?