Good Articles That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Jeff Zucker left because he had an inappropriate relationship. Allison Gollust leaves because of Chris Cuomo or an inappropriate relationship or both?

Jeff Zucker left because he had an inappropriate relationship. Allison Gollust leaves because of Chris Cuomo or an inappropriate relationship or both?
it's in the lead, no? She should have reported it to HR and didn't, thus violating company policy?

it's in the lead, no? She should have reported it to HR and didn't, thus violating company policy?

Yes and the whole news story could have been: Jeff Zucker and Allison Gollust have a company affair which is against company rules and therefore have been terminated.

All the extras about Cuomo and how she worked for the other Cuomo before is character assassination on her prospects for future employment.

Not that I have any empathy for people sleeping with their boss or couples working in one company.

Yes and the whole news story could have been: Jeff Zucker and Allison Gollust have a company affair which is against company rules and therefore have been terminated.

All the extras about Cuomo and how she worked for the other Cuomo before is character assassination on her prospects for future employment.

Not that I have any empathy for people sleeping with their boss or couples working in one company.
Yup, agree

"A team of scientists set out to measure the brainwaves of an 87-year-old patient who had developed epilepsy. But during the neurological recording, he suffered a fatal heart attack - offering an unexpected recording of a dying brain.

It revealed that in the 30 seconds before and after, the man's brainwaves followed the same patterns as dreaming or recalling memories.

Brain activity of this sort could suggest that a final 'recall of life' may occur in a person's last moments, the team wrote in their study, published in Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience on Tuesday."

I wonder what I would remember in my final flash of life...

Do people still watch the Oscars?
Viewership plummeted last year but not as bad as Grammy and Golden Globes (which is so bad it's not even televised)

Another year to try to save it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom