Horrible Celebrity Outfits

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings

2014 MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals
INGLEWOOD, CA - AUGUST 24: Fashion designer Jeremy Scott attends the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards at The Forum on August 24, 2014 in Inglewood, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images for MTV)

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
Ratings
He doesn't seem drugged up enough to pull this off. Cummerbund with tails is wrong, no?
I so want to believe that there is a false shirt front like in those old black and white comedies that flew off somewhere.

Russell Street

King Of The Trolls
Supporter
Ratings
That's a damn shame, because I could be easily wooed by a red on navy windowpane. I seem to recall Baldwin wearing one as Juan Tripp in The Aviator. Also, this shit that shows outlines in front pockets needs to stop. A three piece suit has plenty of better places to stash a phone (which, to be truly mannerly is like a watch at a party - whose call are you expecting?).

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
Apparently, or allegedly, he was the only one of the band members who realised the gig was up after Freddie passed away. He's still in charge of the money side of the Queen estate.

It's a problem for ageing rock and pop stars, how to blend your wizened state seamlessly into your stage persona whilst keeping your audience. Few have achieved it: Leonard Cohen did, Neil Young, maybe too Macca and Ringo. The latest incarnation of David Byrne grandad dancing is an embarrassment.

Top Bottom