Introduce Yourself

As you know, I'm always interested in being member of a club or forum who would black ball be under normal circumstances.
no one cares. everyone's sick of you dragging down the entire forum just because you think one or two people like you. they don't. no one does. the sheer amount of complaints i get about you is overwhelming and everyone is just sick to death of you and your shitty opinions and your shitty taste in music.

or he could just avoid your inane bullshit like just about every other member of the forum has.
So precisely how many members have done this?

the sheer amount of complaints i get about you is overwhelming
Is that really true? We have multiple members who can't ignore things on their own and flee to the mods? Or just one or two members who just like to whine a lot? (that would be slightly better, I guess)

no one cares. everyone's sick of you dragging down the entire forum just because you think one or two people like you. they don't. no one does. the sheer amount of complaints i get about you is overwhelming and everyone is just sick to death of you and your shitty opinions and your shitty taste in music.
You evidently do...

Top tip: just ban me. FFS.

I've already informed you and your cronies: I'll stay just as long as you want me to go. Several times now.

Obviously, I have zero respect for those who come running to you complaining about my shitty taste in music. Really? I pity any forum member who runs to you because of my taste in music as their ears are too delicate for music like this...

And I would have hoped you would have given them short shrift and told them to grow up.

I'm many things: an egoistical gobshite at times, I'll post drunk no problem, I fall out with posters, don't hold grudges though, I'm wrong a lot of the time and change positions and rightly so, above all that I always participate. Because that's what I'm about. But I guess, that's not what you're looking for taking this forum to the next level.

Posted something before that gives you an excuse to ban me. I don't have a problem with it...just do it!

You evidently do...

Top tip: just ban me. FFS.

I've already informed you and your cronies: I'll stay just as long as you want me to go. Several times now.

Obviously, I have zero respect for those who come running to you complaining about my shitty taste in music. Really? I pity any forum member who runs to you because of my taste in music as their ears are too delicate for music like this...

And I would have hoped you would have given them short shrift and told them to grow up.

I'm many things: an egoistical gobshite at times, I'll post drunk no problem, I fall out with posters, don't hold grudges though, I'm wrong a lot of the time and change positions and rightly so, above all that I always participate. Because that's what I'm about. But I guess, that's not what you're looking for taking this forum to the next level.

Posted something before that gives you an excuse to ban me. I don't have a problem with it...just do it!

Your wish is my command

Good day everyone.
I have been a lurker on dressedwell for a few years and have finally decided to get registered in order to get harsh but hopefully correct und useful feedback on the fitting of my suit.
A bit more than a decade ago, in my late teenage years I have started to take a great interest in menswear, especially in shoes, knitwear and coats. Since then I have upgraded parts of my wardrobe, which has been more difficult than expected in certain areas. I enjoy wearing well fitting high quality clothing a lot and am willing to pay more for it. However so far my financial situation hasn't allowed me to buy and wear what I want. It doesn't help that I'm very tall and that most of RTW clothing beyond boxer shorts is not fitting at all, forcing me to opt for MTM or bespoke products. Paying even little money for a compromise (that does not fit well) is frustrating for me and sometimes there is no good way around it.
Maybe my wardrobe will be 'complete' in the future with a better job - thus getting some feedback on my suit might make the difference in future job interviews.
DressedWell has a greater focus on quality than brand hype, which I appreciate a lot. It's also more honest in general. Here people call out hidden advertisements, shills, scams etc. on internet forums such as styleforum or on blogs - I like that and it has made me stop reading stylefoum at all very quickly.
Plus I do enjoy the banter here as well.
Anyway I have been living for ~7 years in Berlin and I don't recommend it at all as a city to live in. I remember a headline of a more renown newspaper around 2013 or 2014, I think it was the New York Times, labelling Berlin as 'the place to be' and I can assure that it is not the case (anymore).

Edit: Where should I ask for fitting advice? Is there a respective thread for that or should I use the 'What Are You Wearing Today'-thread for that?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom