Manton, the power broker.

There's a dedicated thread to Manton...in the News not Menswear section of the forum!

The expression of a man who limits himself to missionary.

IMG_2101.JPG

Haven’t listened to it yet, but our old friend Globetrotter says Claremonster MAnton advocates for an American dictatorship.

“Basically the idea was that the next time the republicans win the presidency the president should immidiatly declare
Martial law, disband all the departments od the federal
Government, replace all the legislature with puppets who have agreed to vote in a block with what ever he says, and ‘rebuild America’ they apparently believe that this is justified because the us is going to hell and democracy isn’t really as important as things being run the way they want”

The scary thing is that the idea has a non-zero chance of becoming reality…

Seditious Conspiracy Nerd.

Our ties have never been closer,” Balázs Orbán, the affable political director for Viktor Orbán (no relation), told me about Hungary’s relations with the Republican Party. It was Thursday afternoon, and we were meeting at an outdoor bistro next to the conference center. No sooner did Balázs Orbán finish that thought than an elegantly attired Michael Anton — the former Trump administration national security council official and author of the “Flight 93 Election” essay that famously made the apocalyptic case for Trump in 2016 — stopped by to introduce himself.

Seditious? I thought he got canned after the first wave of purges (along with Bannon, etc.)

Seditious? I thought he got canned after the first wave of purges (along with Bannon, etc.)
He set himself up as the intellectual voice of Jan 6. Of course he’d never get his hands dirty hijacking the plane, while advocating for a coup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom