Moderation Station

A

Alright, here it is, the long requested return of TransMod. Still think this needs a better title.

I wonder how much money SF could make selling custom titles.

Yes guys, the default theme was changed to Black Responsive - Blue. We're going to start rotating them every so often.

That's going to be the permanent default unless something better comes down the pipe. Rotating them has been good as no one seems to have read the Getting Started thread.

Not really sure what the point of rotating them was in the first place. Letting people know that there are options? Not sure if that's worth it; permanent default seems the way to go.

Just to introduce people to the different themes. The default will stay the soft blue. In the meantime a little change every now and then isn't anything to be afraid of

Also, I rearranged the stickies, so most of them in Everything are now in The New Forum.

Restricted to registration for now. We don't even have 5 members with that many posts, so it would be kind of pointless.

*Good on opening up for viewers

*Can there be a minimum post count to start a thread?

*How does the software recognize spammers (the 850 rejections)? Is that just from the "Type the words and letters you see" thing?

*Good on opening up for viewers

*Can there be a minimum post count to start a thread?

*How does the software recognize spammers (the 850 rejections)? Is that just from the "Type the words and letters you see" thing?

-What number of posts do you guys like? And for classifieds too.

There is a function built in to prevent spammers from registering. Whenever some registers, even if its prevented, we get an email. So its easy to keep track of that way.

Alright, I think I got it. If you're a new member, you shouldn't be able to post a new thread until 30 posts, and a new classified until 100 posts.

ufonaut.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom