Music Of The Moment

I tried some of this mainstream music posted here and it scared me off. The energy is so dark and negative in so much music in the last 60 years. I like my music to be innocent these days. I ran away from negative music (most of it) years ago. It opens up portals and brings you to places that human beings have no place being (probably because much of it is occult), it is supernatural and nasty because it creates memories and can bring you to those places, and it can create bad habits. It is the devil's music....it changes mindsets.

Perchance it was Cabaret Voltaire's Nag Nag Nag?

I know Genesis P-Orridge was up to no good with Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth occult group. A lot of people were getting burnt and he later she was the instigator summoning demons through sex magick with his acolytes. There's one burnt out former member over here who use to be in publishing and one look at them and you can see they went too far out, too far to ever get back.

Perchance it was Cabaret Voltaire's Nag Nag Nag?

I know Genesis P-Orridge was up to no good with Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth occult group. A lot of people were getting burnt and he later she was the instigator summoning demons through sex magick with his acolytes. There's one burnt out former member over here who use to be in publishing and one look at them and you can see they went too far out, too far to ever get back.

Yes, all the bad things in the occult are used to provide the highs and unnatural advantages. The drugs, the promiscuous sex and the music, and the satanic sacrifices of children and cannibalism most of all. They provide a stimulation that can't be obtained from normal living. The point is, if you want the extra high and feelings beyond this world, you've gotta pay the price. Doing the worst things possible can give them to you, but it puts you under the control of demons if you do, that is the deal. If you want to achieve stuff you aren't meant to have (having great abilities and becoming famous) then demons can help, but it all comes with a price, a lifetime in hell to pay off the debt. The occult is the opposite of life....you get lots of stuff, but you need to pay in the end. The delusion happens because people don't believe in karma and a divine being.

I notice you mentioned sex magik. A very powerful thing, one of the most powerful things in the occult along with human sacrifice. The satanic sex rings know the potential, and this is why it is so common among the elites (they seek power and want to live well and feel great). Silly humans chase the energy that comes from doing the worst of things by breaking the laws and restrictions of nature, but they take the forbidden fruit to great cost.

Last edited:
Yes, all the bad things in the occult are used to provide the highs and unnatural advantages. The drugs, the promiscuous sex and the music, and the satanic sacrifices of children and cannibalism most of all. They provide a stimulation that can't be obtained from normal living. The point is, if you want the extra high and feelings beyond this world, you've gotta pay the price. Doing the worst things possible can give them to you, but it puts you under the control of demons if you do, that is the deal. If you want to achieve stuff you aren't meant to have (having great abilities and becoming famous) then demons can help, but it all comes with a price, a lifetime in hell to pay off the debt. The occult is the opposite of life....you get lots of stuff, but you need to pay in the end. The delusion happens because people don't believe in karma and a divine being.

I notice you mentioned sex magik. A very powerful thing, one of the most powerful things in the occult along with human sacrifice. The satanic sex rings know the potential, and this is why it is so common among the elites (they seek power and want to live well and feel great). Silly humans chase the energy that comes from doing the worst of things by breaking the laws and restrictions of nature, but they take the forbidden fruit to great cost.

As you know the first rule is to make sure whatever you summon up, you know how to send it back....

Fred Eaglesmith made it to the Grand Old Opry. he's funny and I'm Dangerous is wicked.

Another great intro

Just came down to stream a bit of The Divine Comedy albums rereleased on Friday remastered in HR and I'm not connecting to the Bluesound Vault II. After 5 minutes of trying I realize it's off and someone's taken the plug out. Highly unusual. Plug it back in and it's stuck in red mode buzzing away. Then I remembered the missus was vacuum cleaning like a whirling dervisher earlier today. I have no doubt she's bashed it, realized it had all gone bust and taken the plug out, but decided not to bother telling me. That may explain why she's suddenly gone out bike riding.

Anyway, not to worry, these things are cheap enough these days and the hard drives are all backed-up.

Fred Eaglesmith made it to the Grand Old Opry. he's funny and I'm Dangerous is wicked.

Another great intro

He’s pretty popular in the third tier touring circuit out here. Unfortunately I’ve missed him each time he’s been here.

He’s pretty popular in the third tier touring circuit out here. Unfortunately I’ve missed him each time he’s been here.

if you see him you'll have a blast. this duo with his newish wife is newish. but she is crazy talented and he's funny as hell.

I caught this last night(review on the movie thread). Great theme song from the flick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom