Music Of The Moment

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
I’ve been a big fan and always been told you have to see them live, but every time I’ve been to UK or Ireland they’ve been touring somewhere else. One time the fuckers toured Oz while I was in Ireland.

Pimpernel Smith

I’ve been a big fan and always been told you have to see them live, but every time I’ve been to UK or Ireland they’ve been touring somewhere else. One time the fuckers toured Oz while I was in Ireland.
That reminds me when Terry Allen did what may have been his only UK tour in my adulthood, he was playing one of my old stomping grounds, Telford Warehouse in Chester and I couldn't change my work rotation so was back in Rio.

formby002

Nearly everybody who listens this song, for the first time, or after a long time - 1988 release) thinks its Paul McCartney (including I'm ashamed to say myself):

Pimpernel Smith

Nearly everybody who listens this song, for the first time, or after a long time - 1988 release) thinks its Paul McCartney (including I'm ashamed to say myself):

Hell, yeah! Long time since I've heard that. As a Macca sonic clone, they did an excellent job.

I'm looking forward to the new lock-down Macca album due out next month. Another one where he's played all he instruments on. The last album had a more than average hit rate of solid songs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom