Music Of The Moment

I saw this (lip synch) live on TV as a teen. It made a big impression on me.

Johnannes Schmoelling has aged, when he was in Tangerine Dream they were magnificent soaring with eagles of analogue synth:

I could just see meself boogying to this in Studio 54, Coked off me tits wearing a quintuple unbuttoned polyester disco shirt, tight, high waisted flared pants, Cuban heels, Tan Rayban 3138 shooter shades, and flaking gold-plated chrono on a bund strap.

Just perfick.

I could just see meself boogying to this in Studio 54, Coked off me tits wearing a quintuple unbuttoned polyester disco shirt, tight, high waisted flared pants, Cuban heels, Tan Rayban 3138 shooter shades, and flaking gold-plated chrono on a bund strap.

Just perfick.
We need a return to the disco aesthetic and aestheticism in general.

This neo-puritinism, eco-hysteria, rejection of beauty and the new apartheid needs to be kicked into touch.

I think there is hope, I watched the Urban Gentry's Youtube channel on which direction the Bond franchise will go, not only watches, but in the character of Bond. His wife really digs the Roger Moore Bond over the others - she only recently watched them - and you can sense there's a mood for humour, exotic travel and heroes who deliver us to that Classical vision of the Gods. We need to dream again. And Daniel Craig was not that man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom