Powerful men and sexual assualt

InstaHate

To what degree is it a male thing? To what degree is it a power thing? To what degree is it a powerful male thing?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017...izes-after-woman-alleges-he-groped-her-244976

On a related note, has anyone noticed that the crooked media covered Moore exhaustively, but if you wanted to read about Louis CK, Harvey Weinstein, Al Franken, or Kevin Spacey you pretty much had to go to Breitbart since none of the liberal MSM (CNN, WaPo, NYT, Politico) were doing any sort of coverage since sexual assualt only matters when conservatives are the perpetrators.

To what degree is it a male thing? To what degree is it a power thing? To what degree is it a powerful male thing?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017...izes-after-woman-alleges-he-groped-her-244976

On a related note, has anyone noticed that the crooked media covered Moore exhaustively, but if you wanted to read about Louis CK, Harvey Weinstein, Al Franken, or Kevin Spacey you pretty much had to go to Breitbart since none of the liberal MSM (CNN, WaPo, NYT, Politico) were doing any sort of coverage since sexual assualt only matters when conservatives are the perpetrators.

Surprising since the floodgates are opening with everyone and their dog in Hollywood being accused or outed.

Comedians have been pretty slow to roast Louie CK as they did non-comedians except for Marc Maron and now John Stewart.

He did not sexually assault anyone, as far the press coverage is to be believed. He also had the only remotely sincere apology, while simultaneously making clear he didn't do anything wrong. Nice job.

Apart from that, I think it is mostly a male thing. Power makes it worse and currently ensures such behavior gets attention.

He did not sexually assault anyone, as far the press coverage is to be believed. He also had the only remotely sincere apology, while simultaneously making clear he didn't do anything wrong. Nice job.

Apart from that, I think it is mostly a male thing. Power makes it worse and currently ensures such behavior gets attention.

Meh, sexual abuse, sexual exposure; however you slice it. Olo, his excuse is as good as Al Franken's.

What is more important than Hollywood is when Sarto starts naming names of who sexually abused him in the dark room of disease.

He was already sartorially assaulted by tackys. No wonder he hits the Charlie so hard being damaged by the recurring smell of burning fussing and overscented nut sacks.

Maybe his friend Lumpen Lumpen will provide details in case Francisco is still too traumatized to recount his trauma.

Meh, sexual abuse, sexual exposure; however you slice it. Olo, his excuse is as good as Al Franken's.

What is more important than Hollywood is when Sarto starts naming names of who sexually abused him in the dark room of disease.

He was already sartorially assaulted by tackys. No wonder he hits the Charlie so hard being damaged by the recurring smell of burning fussing and overscented nut sacks.

Maybe his friend Lumpen Lumpen will provide details in case Francisco is still too traumatized to recount his trauma.

Morrocan iman priest in jail by abusser

http://www.lavanguardia.com/vida/20171116/432913190656/iman-detenido-abusos-menor-barcelona.html

''On a related note, has anyone noticed that the crooked media covered Moore exhaustively, but if you wanted to read about Louis CK, Harvey Weinstein, Al Franken, or Kevin Spacey you pretty much had to go to Breitbart since none of the liberal MSM (CNN, WaPo, NYT, Politico) were doing any sort of coverage since sexual assualt only matters when conservatives are the perpetrators.''

Entertaining BS but BS nonetheless.

''To what degree is it a male thing?'' A large degree but women are also the perpetrators.

''To what degree is it a power thing?'' Duh! In other news, the Pope announces he is still a Catholic and the Yeti is yet to host the news at 10.

''To what degree is it a powerful male thing?'' Ipso facto, men are mostly in power and have been for aeons and will most likely continue to be, it stands to reason...

Could it be the fact that WikiLeaks was opened by some guy on the run for sex with a minor?

I find it kind of strange that after all those years a lot of (mostly unsuccessful) actresses come forward.
Rose McGowan was and still is one of the more exposed ones and you can find a lot of saucy images (and lately videos) of her.
There must be thousands of young (and hot) aspiring "stars and starlets" throwing themselves at producers and directors in the film industry. And I guess it's just a question of who wants it most.

The Kevin Spacey thing was funny, though. Playing the "I'm gay" victim card only to be accused of sexual harassment the next day by a male actor.

The Kevin Spacey thing was funny, though. Playing the "I'm gay" victim card only to be accused of sexual harassment the next day by a male actor.

It would be even more clever if he came out as gay right before a woman accused him.

"More women are sexual predators than men," Pastor Franklin Raddish told AL.com. "Women are chasing young boys up and down the road, but we don't hear about that because it's not PC."

Mr. Raddish - could you define young?

In general I always considered that molesting and sexual assaults was the preserve of weak and ineffectual men. On account that was the only way they could get their thrills.

What strikes me with the current wave of exposure is that these celebrities are very sad specimens indeed. Look at Weinstein, as ugly as he was, his power should have been quite a decisive factor in being able to get laid. What was missing? Well, listening to the recording in the hotel, he comes across as a rather sad and desperate specimen.

I think the issue here is a genuine pervy and creepy nature of these individuals. They probably don't want/can't have a normal sexual relationship. I'm not sure it is power, if they really had power they would be able to seduce people. What we have here is an absence of sexual power and magnetism in the seemingly powerful.

Matt Lauer is fired for sexual misconduct. He comes off as an impotent gadfly in a news organisation.

I have a feeling these days I can use harassment claims to get rid of any potential male rivals. Get some female or even gay male to cry boo and they're ostracized.

I have a feeling these days I can use harassment claims to get rid of any potential male rivals. Get some female or even gay male to cry boo and they're ostracized.

One has to be careful....several years ago, I got whiff that these two ladies where planning on erasing me, on the false assumption one of them might be able to get my position. They were in league with the accounts director at the time, who saw me as a threat. They were going to set me on a sexual harassment charge. If you saw the state of them, you wouldn't believe it.

Anyway, I made sure I was never alone with either of them and especially both together. I would get up and just leave and not be there in the office.

Being a man of destiny, luck stepped in pretty quick: the more senior one made a crushing mistake in forwarding to the client a report from someone in the field regarding a catastrophic incident that was full of mistakes and inaccuracies on account the poor chap was in shock. That enabled me to make my move direct with the shareholders. You can mess up, but you can't on Health & Safety. So we got rid immediately with no risk to me.

The other one went full-on loco a few weeks later, I left the accounts director to get rid of his one remaining partner in crime. It was a joy to watch.

The two ladies are working in the industry in the same town, so I've made a point of getting the message to them that I knew all along of their plan.

One has to be careful with women, especially young hungry graduates in their early 20s desperate to go places fast.

One has to be careful....several years ago, I got whiff that these two ladies where planning on erasing me, on the false assumption one of them might be able to get my position. They were in league with the accounts director at the time, who saw me as a threat. They were going to set me on a sexual harassment charge. If you saw the state of them, you wouldn't believe it.

Anyway, I made sure I was never alone with either of them and especially both together. I would get up and just leave and not be there in the office.

Being a man of destiny, luck stepped in pretty quick: the more senior one made a crushing mistake in forwarding to the client a report from someone in the field regarding a catastrophic incident that was full of mistakes and inaccuracies on account the poor chap was in shock. That enabled me to make my move direct with the shareholders. You can mess up, but you can't on Health & Safety. So we got rid immediately with no risk to me.

The other one went full-on loco a few weeks later, I left the accounts director to get rid of his one remaining partner in crime. It was a joy to watch.

The two ladies are working in the industry in the same town, so I've made a point of getting the message to them that I knew all along of their plan.

One has to be careful with women, especially young hungry graduates in their early 20s desperate to go places fast.

Your workplace sounds lovely. Politics to the next level. That last sentence is the reason why I stay away from our new AVP Legal Counsel. She's not 30 yet judging from her LinkedIn profile and is already an executive.

Your workplace sounds lovely. Politics to the next level. That last sentence is the reason why I stay away from our new AVP Legal Counsel. She's not 30 yet judging from her LinkedIn profile and is already an executive.

Whilst it may sound sexist which is verboten in these enlightened times, my new HR lawyer who is a lady and Dutch warned me: never ever under any circumstances ask any female young hungry graduate between the ages of 23-35 to work outside of contracted hours, either at home on a company laptop or in the office, as the risk of being responsible for burn-out is extremely high.

And in a culture where going off with stress is a badge of honour, one should never expose themselves to the ultimate accolade of burn-out and never being able to work again. As you/I will be fully responsible for that.

Whilst it may sound sexist which is verboten in these enlightened times, my new HR lawyer who is a lady and Dutch warned me: never ever under any circumstances ask any female young hungry graduate between the ages of 23-35 to work outside of contracted hours, either at home on a company laptop or in the office, as the risk of being responsible for burn-out is extremely high.

Isn't that like avoiding hiring of women who are of child bearing age so you don't need to deal with maternity leave?

And in a culture where going off with stress is a badge of honour, one should never expose themselves to the ultimate accolade of burn-out and never being able to work again. As you/I will be fully responsible for that.

I'd say it's highly likely that the exact same women will lament that her male colleagues (who put in more hours) earn more in total. Which is so unfair.

Isn't that like avoiding hiring of women who are of child bearing age so you don't need to deal with maternity leave?

Long time ago I worked with a young (Russian) girl who chose her employer for the reason that they provided up to 3 years of maternity leave. She had it all figured out: Finish the apprenticeship, work for a couple of years and then get pregnant, stay home for 3 years or so and then go back to work. Since companies in Germany are obliged by law to give new mothers their jobs back, chances are she got away with it.
I only hope she didn't give birth to the child of her Russian mob- style boyfriend she had back then.

Al Franken out. Apparently, the 7th claim was the one that did the trick for most people. Democrats roll over and show their bellies once again.

Al Franken out. Apparently, the 7th claim was the one that did the trick for most people. Democrats roll over and show their bellies once again.

I'm waiting for an Eliot Spitzer scenario where a holier than thou man will be revealed as a sexual predator.

I thought spitter just like the ladies and hokers?

Yes, but I'm waiting for someone to stick their foot in their mouth.

Probably some bloke who saves all the birds but then abuses one in private.

What happened to the Geoffrey Rush, Sean Penn, and Dustin Hoffman allegations?

What happened to the Geoffrey Rush, Sean Penn, and Dustin Hoffman allegations?

I dunno' but I hear that raging bull De Niro is next with revelations of what really goes on behind close doors in his saki and sushi restaurant empire.

"House of Cards actress Robin Wright has said she and former co-star Kevin Spacey only 'knew each other between action and cut.'The pair appeared as White House power couple Claire and Frank Underwood in the hit Netflix series. Spacey was written out of the show after being accused of sexual assault, allegations he denies. 'I didn't know the man,' Wright can be seen saying in an advance clip from an NBC interview that will air later."

And now we know why...Spacey wasn't interested in women.

What about Trudeau, the deviant groper? I liked his denial which he clearly stated that it was all society's fault and you need to learn from it and come on a journey with me as you really need to learn how to behave and not me. One twisted narcissistic fuck that. I'm just glad he's not teaching kids drama anymore, who knows the danger he posed to young teenage girls and boys?

What about Trudeau, the deviant groper? I liked his denial which he clearly stated that it was all society's fault and you need to learn from it and come on a journey with me as you really need to learn how to behave and not me. One twisted narcissistic fuck that. I'm just glad he's not teaching kids drama anymore, who knows the danger he posed to young teenage girls and boys?

Rumours on Parliament Hill is that he is a known serial groper and there are incidents floating about after this 20 year old accusation

Rumours on Parliament Hill is that he is a known serial groper and there are incidents floating about after this 20 year old accusation

No one that sickly sweet and virtue signalling could ever be straight as a die. My father was a narcissist and there's one thing they like to do is virtue signal without having to deliver. As an example, when my nephews were 2 and 4 he announced he wouldn't be giving them a Christmas present this year, he would instead be making a donation to charity on their behalf as it will ''Teach them about life.'' He really thought everyone would get off on his virtue signalling. Of course, he didn't do that, which was fortunate for my nephews as they did get presents at Christmas from him and my Mum.

When I see examples of unbridled virtue signalling, I immediately sense that the person is not quite what they project....

Harvey Weinstein. Why is he using a walker? Is he hoping people are sympathetic he couldn't overpower women and rape them?

What is up with MARILYN MANSON?

I thought he had a solid relationship with that burlesque absinthe dancer, Dita Von Teese, but now I see that ended 13 years ago. He's about to get cancelled.

Intriguing how many of them stayed with him as girlfriends for several months. He is a freak, so who knows the truth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom