Sartorial Stories In The News

Sammy Ambrose

What does it means? btw I edited my prior post to add more data.
Sartodii Napoli can now be regarded as one of the most influential and important menswear posters of the 21st. century. He has created a new style of writing based upon the stream of unconsciousness technique: when the written form attempts to mimic a character's immediate flow of unthoughts and unfeelings, adding a heightened sense of unrealism to the pot of tea.

Sartodi Napoli

Sartodii Napoli can now be regarded as one of the most influential and important menswear posters of the 21st. century. He has created a new style of writing based upon the stream of unconsciousness technique: when the written form attempts to mimic a character's immediate flow of unthoughts and unfeelings, adding a heightened sense of unrealism to the pot of tea.

If you do not understand the meaning, you can continue licking hairy butts in your closest train station WC as you do.:ahahahaha:

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Thank you Ms Twigg. Male insecurity in middle age is perennial fodder for the tabloids:

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Total rubbish.
Agreed. There are some good and not so good examples in this thread: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/over-50-wearing-leather-jackets.101020/

I do think there is a significant difference in the impression of an older guy in an older, well worn jacket versus an old guy in a brand new leather jacket. the former looks like he’s just been wearing the same thing over a life of adventures and the latter does risk the midlife crisis vibe until it breaks in a bit.

QuandoDio

Hey, I have no dog in this fight. I just found the article (and the joyful comments) amusingly interesting.

I personally don't wear 'leather' jackets but I do own three suede jackets and a suede gilet (so I guess I sorta do ) which I enjoy wearing but wear less and less as I find it a pain to maintain.

Not a controversial take, Ceteris Paribus, but the single greatest thing a man of older age (and any age) has to do to elevate his 'style' is to to be fit/ not fluffy/ fat etc. Period.

Top Bottom