ConchitaWurst

Bespoke-Weather Forecaster
Ratings
image.png

was already afraid he got himself a new instagram account that i couldnt find

anyway our friend ethans business is thriving

how much longer before he is added to THE TEAM and appointed HUDDERSFIELD TEXTILES MIDWEST SALES MANAGER alongside master shiller nicola radano and philipino call girl zora?

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
Hey, the closest I've come to sleeping to a sheep was at the furry convention you and I crashed in 94. I stick to humanoids. Very clean, in that respect.
Wow, I almost forgot about that convention. Good times. That wasn't a sheep, it was a sheep dog. Well actually an Asian dressed in a sheep dog suit. You were too wasted to notice

Ratings
https://www.facebook.com/angela.lukenbill.5/posts/10211432960407646

Enjoy this video all. This guy works for ep. The first few minutes include him giving the background of his bespoke tailor boss who spent years apprenticing in New York City. Unfuckingbelievable!! Quite the presentation I might add. I assumed I wouldn't be back around but you guys will enjoy this too much. I can't deny you guys the lulz

FriendCustomer

Awful Tie Aficionado
Ratings

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings

WildBlue

Ratings
I cringed so much. The guy is literally the worst speaker I've heard on the internet. Lack of character and charisma, lack of showmanship, constantly nervous and anxious (look at those restless hands), afraid of the crowd response/judgement (hiding his hands in the pockets), neverending "uhm, ahs, erms" as if he hadn't rehearsed (though I wouldn't be surprised).

Last but not least, what the heck is he wearing?

S

starboard

Hello all. Through serendipity, I found this thread on Ethan Parrish. He's established a presence on the Facebook community Page "Real Men Real Style"

Top Bottom