wow
BOLD MOVE
tagging the
TOP CEO

image.png

image.png

What was the price range again for bespoke made to the highest Jamaican standards?
Please report if suits smell of weed...

Despite being a competitor I don't hear bad things about him. Gonna get in touch with him to make sure he knows Ethan's history.

image.png

was already afraid he got himself a new instagram account that i couldnt find

anyway our friend ethans business is thriving

how much longer before he is added to THE TEAM and appointed HUDDERSFIELD TEXTILES MIDWEST SALES MANAGER alongside master shiller nicola radano and philipino call girl zora?

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Nothing remotely close to the ovine abuse that you have perpetrated lo these many years
Hey, the closest I've come to sleeping to a sheep was at the furry convention you and I crashed in 94. I stick to humanoids. Very clean, in that respect.

Hey, the closest I've come to sleeping to a sheep was at the furry convention you and I crashed in 94. I stick to humanoids. Very clean, in that respect.

Wow, I almost forgot about that convention. Good times. That wasn't a sheep, it was a sheep dog. Well actually an Asian dressed in a sheep dog suit. You were too wasted to notice

^ sad amputee.

The DoD has expressed interest in integrating that video into their advanced interrogation techniques.

I cringed so much. The guy is literally the worst speaker I've heard on the internet. Lack of character and charisma, lack of showmanship, constantly nervous and anxious (look at those restless hands), afraid of the crowd response/judgement (hiding his hands in the pockets), neverending "uhm, ahs, erms" as if he hadn't rehearsed (though I wouldn't be surprised).

Last but not least, what the heck is he wearing?

Hello all. Through serendipity, I found this thread on Ethan Parrish. He's established a presence on the Facebook community Page "Real Men Real Style"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom