I understand that some members of the RMRS forum have actually purchased from Mr. Parrish. I'm sure all of them would like to know the truth about him

I understand that some members of the RMRS forum have actually purchased from Mr. Parrish. I'm sure all of them would like to know the truth about him
Seamstress is an untailor who knows anything about fine dressing... She does only the ridicule on Kansas streets!

I've notified an Admin, Moderator and contacted one of the people that has purchased from him. This customer has yet to receive any goods. I attached this thread link for their viewing. Didn't have more time to reach out to people yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
I've notified an Admin, Moderator and contacted one of the people that has purchased from him. This customer has yet to receive any goods. I attached this thread link for their viewing. Didn't have more time to reach out to people yesterday
Let me know if they want someone to come to the Facebook page. We don't have a Facebook account for the forum but I could always make one for a special occasion such as this.

Thank you for offer. I will broach this with the Moderator that I mentioned. The group is at about 29,000 members now and he's portrayed himself as an expert so this needs to be dealt with.

Thank you for offer. I will broach this with the Moderator that I mentioned. The group is at about 29,000 members now and he's portrayed himself as an expert so this needs to be dealt with.
People who profess to be experts never are.

If anyone on DW wants to check out what going on with RMRS/Ethan Allen Parrish though, there's like 20 mods and 4 admins. You'd probably get membership approval fast

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

This topic sure is interesting.
We've had Ethan claim to be a moderator on a much larger group than RMRS, I thought that sounded rather iffy.
I'll read this up, Rafael(the mod that was contacted) posted this in the moderator chat, where I saw it.
who are you and where are you from? and what the hell kind of user name is that?

This topic sure is interesting.
We've had Ethan claim to be a moderator on a much larger group than RMRS, I thought that sounded rather iffy.
I'll read this up, Rafael(the mod that was contacted) posted this in the moderator chat, where I saw it.

Ethan likes to stretch the truth. You will see evidence in this thread.

It was fishy because it was all of a sudden that he mentioned it, and because he didn't give any details at all, just that he was doing a better job moderating it than we were at moderating RMRS.

Also,
https://www.facebook.com/miles.klotz?fref=ufi
Claims to have a suit from Ethan Allen Parrish, has he been around here too?Just wondering how far the lies go.
Thruth Thruth you recognize this name?

Probably does. He "likes" Ethan's pics and posts on Facebook & IG

I also recall Seamless posting about Real Men Real style and the symposia or meetings. I think he yammered about being a presenter.

I still remember when he claimed to be the owner of Houndstooth and would get Leitmotif Leitmotif a pair of Loakes for cheap. OLOLOLOLOLO

Finally done reading through this entire thread...This is really odd. Wonder how come he's managed to sell suits to some of our members lol
Also, you guys might enjoy hearing this:
He complained about another member from our group stealing from his photos and using them on his instagram (https://www.instagram.com/spectercustom/) to promote his business or something.

^quote from ep

Why should you be surprised that members of your forum have bought from EP? Reviewing Antonio's video on "dress" boots (and other videos) seem to be directed to, shall I say, fashion over substance.

The brands and types of boots are far from dress boots. He even goes so far as to say that Oxford boots are rare, which is the furthest thing from the truth unless one confines their choices to mall brands or lower end RTW boots. Plus, Chelseas are not the most formal "dress" boot

A couple of examples of boots singled out by Antonio:

IMG_6434.PNG
IMG_6435.PNG

I guess what I am trying to say is that Ethan can spin a tale about "affordable" custom suits with top, top English tissues and the neophytes in your group will eat it up.

Why do all internet style geniuses look like they also sell Amway between child abductions? That guy with the boot should be on a sex offender list just on principle.

Finally done reading through this entire thread...This is really odd. Wonder how come he's managed to sell suits to some of our members lol
Also, you guys might enjoy hearing this:
He complained about another member from our group stealing from his photos and using them on his instagram (https://www.instagram.com/spectercustom/) to promote his business or something.

^quote from ep

Oh that is rich.

Why do all internet style geniuses look like they also sell Amway between child abductions? That guy with the boot should be on a sex offender list just on principle.

I know for a fact Ethan was an amway rep. And I got an email from Raphael. They are on to him as well. Honestly when we busted him on here I thought it would stop. Some people have no morals. I'm kinda flabbergasted.

I know for a fact Ethan was an amway rep. And I got an email from Raphael. They are on to him as well. Honestly when we busted him on here I thought it would stop. Some people have no morals. I'm kinda flabbergasted.
I got an email from Rafael as well. It didn't sound quite so definitive.

Is he a paid advertiser for fake men fake style?

Never heard of it till today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom