I don't have to prove anything to anyone. If they feel I'm a lying liar so be it. I do feel the evidence is on my side.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone. If they feel I'm a lying liar so be it. I do feel the evidence is on my side.
right, and therein lies the problem. he can spin them whatever story he wants. you could be a child molester before this is over, especially at the rate this is going. then who the fuck would believe you?

Not my concern at all. You could always repost the thread I had you take down. I believe it still exists, correct? But I really don't prefer to have his words about my business available

Not my concern at all. You could always repost the thread I had you take down. I believe it still exists, correct? But I really don't prefer to have his words about my business available
if you wade into this mess you might want to be prepared for that. gotta defend yourself at all costs. who knows what this lying cocksucker is capable of?

I think Ethan is a sociopath. I really do.
of course he is! that's why i'm saying what i'm saying. he'll do anything to keep his status. Jeff will have been sucking cocks down at the car wash before this is over and the Jamaican tailor will have been working for Ethan.

I think Ethan is a sociopath. I really do.

Yeah, I've had the pleasure of being around a few people like him. Image and status means everything to them, and they'll do whatever they can to keep it. They'll lie, cheat and manipulate to get ahead, and they don't feel any remorse for taking you down if you happen to be in their way. Most of them are a little better at it than Ethan though. Practice makes perfect I guess.

Yeah, I've had the pleasure of being around a few people like him. Image and status means everything to them, and they'll do whatever they can to keep it. They'll lie, cheat and manipulate to get ahead, and they don't feel any remorse for taking you down if you happen to be in their way. Most of them are a little better at it than Ethan though. Practice makes perfect I guess.

He is young and he took DW for granted and thought he could pull the super 180s wool over our eyes.

don't let @guero hear this. it'll shatter his opinion of us.

Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate

Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate Ima big ball o'hate
its a nice contrast to our usual contingent of trolls.

of course he is! that's why i'm saying what i'm saying. he'll do anything to keep his status. Jeff will have been sucking cocks down at the car wash before this is over and the Jamaican tailor will have been working for Ethan.

Remember guys, I knew Ethan personally, not through the interwebs. He is not as talented as you guys seem to think he is. I realize you guys believed his lies, (although I'm sure some suspected differently), I don't think I ever believed much out of mouth. I accepted some of it because he was a paying customer. sometimes my job is to listen, and then sell you a suit to calm your anxieties. That's what salesman do. I am a tailor, but there's nothing to tailor without selling.

Remember guys, I knew Ethan personally, not through the interwebs. He is not as talented as you guys seem to think he is. I realize you guys believed his lies, (although I'm sure some suspected differently), I don't think I ever believed much out of mouth. I accepted some of it because he was a paying customer. sometimes my job is to listen, and then sell you a suit to calm your anxieties. That's what salesman do. I am a tailor, but there's nothing to tailor without selling.
The one thing you really are is completely full of shit. You bought into his bullshit stories, same as we did, and the same as these schmucks on Facebook and Instagram are now doing.

The one thing you really are is completely full of shit. You bought into his bullshit stories, same as we did, and the same as these schmucks on Facebook and Instagram are now doing.
I can assure I did not. But I'm not going to try to convince you.

Speak for yourself. When he appeared here, we realized he was full of shit. If the Houndstooth thread was still available, and if you read it closely, you will see he was called out early on his supposed owndership of the shop and his partnership with you.

In fact, it was easy to put together because he referenced the socks you used to sell in your former shop. The ones you were selling from the closed shop in NYC. It made no sense that your family business would take on a punk ass little bitch like him.Something smelled early on. He had no fucking clue of the level of bespoke shoes and clothing members here had and maintained that your made in China MTM was the real deal. Ask Grand Potentate Grand Potentate

The little FUCK was allowed to continue because who really gives a shit. He was an easy target. As güero states, this forum is all about the hate and he was easy to hate and ridicule do to the bullshit, unbelievable things he said and his lack of basic knowledge.

Little fucker ran a scam saying he was your bro and partner yet you low balled his evilness.

I don't want to offend you but no one here would even consider buying from your shop because your wares are not in the same league as the gear members here wear. Well only Leitmotif Leitmotif thought he could score a sweet deal on some Lololoakes.

I'll be goddamned before I let you lump me and everyone else here into the category of being scammed by that little douchebag. It just isn't so.

You had the luxury of figuring out his douchebaggery in person. But the stench of his lies transcended the interwebz.

Speak for yourself. When he appeared here, we realized he was full of shit. If the Houndstooth thread was still available, and if you read it closely, you will see he was called out early on his supposed owndership of the shop and his partnership with you.

In fact, it was easy to put together because he referenced the socks you used to sell in your former shop. The ones you were selling from the closed shop in NYC. It made no sense that your family business would take on a punk ass little bitch like him.Something smelled early on. He had no fucking clue of the level of bespoke shoes and clothing members here had and maintained that your made in China MTM was the real deal. Ask Grand Potentate Grand Potentate

The little FUCK was allowed to continue because who really gives a shit. He was an easy target. As güero states, this forum is all about the hate and he was easy to hate and ridicule do to the bullshit, unbelievable things he said and his lack of basic knowledge.

Little fucker ran a scam saying he was your bro and partner yet you low balled his evilness.

I don't want to offend you but no one here would even consider buying from your shop because your wares are not in the same league as the gear members here wear. Well only Leitmotif Leitmotif thought he could score a sweet deal on some Lololoakes.

I'll be goddamned before I let you lump me and everyone else here into the category of being scammed by that little douchebag. It just isn't so.

You had the luxury of figuring out his douchebaggery in person. But the stench of his lies transcended the interwebz.

I agree completely, and I'm sure many if not most smelled his bullshit.

And let me state- you guys are not my market. I would love to sell the gear you all like, I love and know all that stuff too, but I'm in the Midwest and have a market to cater to. I offer an honest product at an honest price point. That's all I'm here to do. If it's not for you that doesn't offend me

I remember getting checked by Thruth and Rambs for being insensitive to his wife's early first trimester miscarriage.

true. several top euro members saw right away that he was a target that should be fucked with. the veracity of his claims were not even relevant. imo his claims and the manner in which he presented them, whether true or false, had no business on a forum dedicated to providing an alternative to style forum. but accepting a bottom feeder like him or Noodles, in my mind is accepting style forum mediocracy, and I am not even talking about how they dress.

true. several top euro members saw right away that he was a target that should be fucked with. the veracity of his claims were not even relevant. imo his claims and the manner in which he presented them, whether true or false, had no business on a forum dedicated to providing an alternative to style forum. but accepting a bottom feeder like him or Noodles, in my mind is accepting style forum mediocracy, and I am not even talking about how they dress.
So I guess I'll be banned soon

Doubt it... probably will be dusted under the rug. all mods will be like
giphy.gif
. Thank you DressedWell Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it around here. RMRS is all about hypebeasting on Antonio's sponsors. But it's a place to spend time

Shoutout to the DW member posing as Bennito M over there is my new favorite, followed by Mikheil and the Bulgarian guy. RMRS is more interesting already

View attachment 21311 View attachment 21312 View attachment 21313 View attachment 21314 Because someone posted on here that an event in my life that changed me forever never happened and was a lie. And I really don't appreciate that...
Your "husband," if you are not just another creation by that slimy looking rat its a fucking idiot for telling you what happened here and you are as bathshit insane as him for actually being with a egocentrical loser that has no shame whatsoever. Please proceed to fuck off in the nearest cliff.

You think you know it all lol. I found this on my own. I wouldn't have said anything because I respect the man but someone with a carrot size dick decided to bring me into it. That person being you. Takes someone with a tiny dick and no life to spend this much time trolling about someone else.
I dont know it all but with somone with that big of a forehead can be with someone else it questions that woman's taste, which is probably with utterly low self stem. You guys make a wonderful couple, both loosers with a mission to look like idiots in the eyes of everyone. Hippo looking bitch

Says the guy who jacks off to Tess Holiday
Is that all you got? As lame as your dickless husband. My god, cant distinguish between Ethan "Lying" cocksucker or the hyppo bitch. Are you hurt? Suicidal thoughts? Olo

Seems like I'm the only one not hiding behind a screen name. Maybe you should send some nudes.. lets see what you're working with. Or just post a link to your FB and IG. That is.. if you're a man and not a pussy hiding behind your screen.
My god you are so lame. This is not even funny. You are just the saddest human being. Perhaps you should have aborted youself. It would have being a great thing to humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom