Handsawn buttons are superior to chainsawn buttons or indeed circular sawn buttons.
Picks from candid shots of doghouse doghouse and Thruth Thruth at work.
pegblanks-5945.jpg
saw-safety.jpg

This entire thread is hilarious. Seriously, we dealt with this pathological liar in the car clubs of KC 4-6 years ago. Just a complete waste of a person through and through. Out of 1000 different stories 1001 of them weren't true. Dude always had an expensive car in his garage that never made it out...sold it if you asked. Was "building" his racecar...with his wife's money, seriously took everything from her, sad situation, car ended up getting parted out by the shop doing work on it after it sat on the lot untouched and unpaid for over a year. Shop owner would find him sleeping in it on the lot some mornings...Totally a mma fighter. Had the suit business, dropped Royals players names saying he was making suits for them...just "left" Sprint as a phone salesman and moved on over to the Lee's Summit VW dealership as a salesman...that dealership was already having a hard enough time as it was.

Still to this day, just a sad sack of shit.

Speak for yourself. When he appeared here, we realized he was full of shit. If the Houndstooth thread was still available, and if you read it closely, you will see he was called out early on his supposed owndership of the shop and his partnership with you.

In fact, it was easy to put together because he referenced the socks you used to sell in your former shop. The ones you were selling from the closed shop in NYC. It made no sense that your family business would take on a punk ass little bitch like him.Something smelled early on. He had no fucking clue of the level of bespoke shoes and clothing members here had and maintained that your made in China MTM was the real deal. Ask Grand Potentate Grand Potentate

The little FUCK was allowed to continue because who really gives a shit. He was an easy target. As güero states, this forum is all about the hate and he was easy to hate and ridicule do to the bullshit, unbelievable things he said and his lack of basic knowledge.

Little fucker ran a scam saying he was your bro and partner yet you low balled his evilness.

I don't want to offend you but no one here would even consider buying from your shop because your wares are not in the same league as the gear members here wear. Well only Leitmotif thought he could score a sweet deal on some Lololoakes.

I'll be goddamned before I let you lump me and everyone else here into the category of being scammed by that little douchebag. It just isn't so.

You had the luxury of figuring out his douchebaggery in person. But the stench of his lies transcended the interwebz.

I love whenever this thread gets necrobumped.

Thruth, that was a top demounting.

Christ it is terrifying what you can find out with Google and Facebook.

Ethan was married to someone named Cassandra. I found their wedding registry, though it was a dead link. She worked at Amway, which may be how they met. They both went to Pittsburg State University, so they may have met there. Ethan appears to have only attended two years.

She identifies herself as a Christ follower. She received a DUI a few months after she turned 21. At some point, Cassandra started her own bridal company, as Cassandra Parrish, called Cassandra Grace. However, she has since gone back to her maiden name, both for Cassandra Grace and on her Facebook, where she is with a man who looks a bit like Ethan. I guess she has a type. Or everyone looks the same in the Midwest. Both seem plausible. She appears to have a son, though from the age, it’s either step or Ethan’s. In a bio on one of the epcustom websites, Ethan says he has a baby girl.

Cassandra appears to actually have a business. There are pictures of her with clients and working on dresses.

Ethan sells cars and describes himself as a “Client Consultant” for Cable Dahmer Automotive Group. An Ethan Parrish recently left a positive review of a therapist in Kansas who specializes in recent helping people recover from a divorce.

Last edited:

Ethan was married to someone named Cassandra. I found their wedding registry, though it was a dead link. She worked at Amway, which may be how they met. They both went to Pittsburg State University, so they may have met there. Ethan appears to have only attended two years.

She identifies herself as a Christ follower. She received a DUI a few months after she turned 21. At some point, Cassandra started her own bridal company, as Cassandra Parrish, called Cassandra Grace. However, she has since gone back to her maiden name, both for Cassandra Grace and on her Facebook, where she is with a man who looks a bit like Ethan. I guess she has a type. Or everyone looks the same in the Midwest. Both seem plausible. She appears to have a son, though from the age, it’s either step or Ethan’s. In a bio on one of the epcustom websites, Ethan says he has a baby girl.

Cassandra appears to actually have a business. There are pictures of her with clients and working on dresses.

Ethan sells cars and describes himself as a “Client Consultant” for Cable Dahmer Automotive Group. An Ethan Parrish recently left a positive review of a therapist in Kansas who specializes in recent helping people recover from a divorce.

I found her IRS tax refund

Yeah, unfortunately Cassandra had no idea what he was doing and he drained her dry, mentally, financially, etc. They are no longer together. He never had a business to begin with.

On one of the first posts someone mentioned him complaining or someone complaining about the customer that would stick around all day asking annoying questions, never really buying anything, just kind of being in the way. That's Ethan to a T. You cannot make eye contact with the rat fuck without being forced to hear 20 different lies about everything that has happened to him since the last time you saw him.

Yeah, unfortunately Cassandra had no idea what he was doing and he drained her dry, mentally, financially, etc. They are no longer together. He never had a business to begin with.

she came here and we tried to tell her. all she was interested in though was taking ethan's dick in her mouth. she made numerous posts about his cock.

please research someone important, like WeakMonday WeakMonday

she came here and we tried to tell her. all she was interested in though was taking ethan's dick in her mouth. she made numerous posts about his cock.

Yup FriendCustomer FriendCustomer is right. It was either Cassandra or fuckface who created an account for her and she waded into the debate. People took her/him to task. Leitmotif did some good work before he became a full time anti-semite poster. Sadly all we have are snippets when she was quoted as her account was deleted too.

Cparris1 said:
View attachment 21311 View attachment 21312 View attachment 21313 View attachment 21314 Because someone posted on here that an event in my life that changed me forever never happened and was a lie. And I really don't appreciate that...

Leitmotif said:
Your "husband," if you are not just another creation by that slimy looking rat its a fucking idiot for telling you what happened here and you are as bathshit insane as him for actually being with a egocentrical loser that has no shame whatsoever. Please proceed to fuck off in the nearest cliff.

Cparris1 said:
You think you know it all lol. I found this on my own. I wouldn't have said anything because I respect the man but someone with a carrot size dick decided to bring me into it. That person being you. Takes someone with a tiny dick and no life to spend this much time trolling about someone else.

Leitmotif said:
I dont know it all but with somone with that big of a forehead can be with someone else it questions that woman's taste, which is probably with utterly low self stem. You guys make a wonderful couple, both loosers with a mission to look like idiots in the eyes of everyone. Hippo looking bitch

Cparris1 said:
Seems like I'm the only one not hiding behind a screen name. Maybe you should send some nudes.. lets see what you're working with. Or just post a link to your FB and IG. That is.. if you're a man and not a pussy hiding behind your screen.

Leitmotif said:
My god you are so lame. This is not even funny. You are just the saddest human being. Perhaps you should have aborted youself. It would have being a great thing to humanity.

Cparris1 said:
Yep. Turns out you're just pussy with a tiny dick. Probably drives a lifted truck to compensate... God I feel sorry for whatever lady has to be in bed with you. Anyway, I'm gonna jump off of here and leave you lame guys to your little girl complaints. I actually have a life to live and a big dick to suck. Yep. It's uuuuuuuuge. you all can go back to jacking off to your cam girls and go to bed alone tonight and every night until you die alone.

Truth said:
lolol. ask Ethan when he owned Houndstooth. K. Bye.

Cparris1 said:
Yep. Turns out you're just pussy with a tiny dick. Probably drives a lifted truck to compensate... God I feel sorry for whatever lady has to be in bed with you. Anyway, I'm gonna jump off of here and leave you lame guys to your little girl complaints. I actually have a life to live and a big dick to suck. Yep. It's uuuuuuuuge. you all can go back to jacking off to your cam girls and go to bed alone tonight and every night until you die alone.

Truth said:
Ethan just said he had dick to suck?

Even W WildBlue got into the action:

Cparris1 said:
You think you know it all lol. I found this on my own. I wouldn't have said anything because I respect the man but someone with a carrot size dick decided to bring me into it. That person being you. Takes someone with a tiny dick and no life to spend this much time trolling about someone else.

WildBlue said:
Yes, we know everything. We are the Alpha and use Omega watches. Why are you so suddenly obsessed over the size of a man's penis? I know your clit is bigger than your husband's one, but there is no need to bring that discussion over here.
Also, you seem to know quite a bit about small appendages, was this the reason you did gender reassignment, hoping someone would mount (literally) the courage to have intercourse with you, Mrs. Hippo?

Cparris1 said:
I'm gonna jump off of here and leave you lame guys to your little girl complaints. I actually have a life to live and a big dick to suck. Yep. It's uuuuuuuuge. you all can go back to jacking off to your cam girls and go to bed alone tonight and every night until you die alone.

WildBlue said:
You made the correct decision jumping off, however it should have been off a bridge. It's a pity that your parents decision not to abort you was repeated again and you're going to have an offspring. Poor baby unlucky to have you as a mother, a truly childish, ignorant, tasteless "female specimen".

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 11.24.20 AM.png

If it was seamless doing it, he had to have hacked into her internet account:

http://www.dressedwell.net/threads/seamless-behind-the-lies.2262/page-13#post-190353

Seamless' wife registered and sent this lovely note:

The following message has been sent from parrish22 <cassandrapcouture@gmail.com> (IP: 67.52.238.134) via the contact form at DressedWell.

Violation of Terms of Use - Immediate Response Requested

parrish22

Hello.

It has come to my attention that the thread Seamless-Behind the Lies is in violation of EP Custom Clothing's terms of use agreement and has been referenced to by this site without permission. Personal information about Cassandra and Ethan Parrish has also been made public here. I request that this thread be removed immediately. I will be willing forgo an attorney if DressedWell.net removes this thread. Please respond within 3 business days with your decision. If this thread is not removed and/or no response is received, I will contact an attorney of law about this breach of terms and potentially contact Google to deindex the site for use of personal information.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Parrish

Yup FriendCustomer FriendCustomer is right. It was either Cassandra or fuckface who created an account for her and she waded into the debate. People took her/him to task. Leitmotif did some good work before he became a full time anti-semite poster. Sadly all we have are snippets when she was quoted as her account was deleted too.

Cparris1 said:
View attachment 21311 View attachment 21312 View attachment 21313 View attachment 21314 Because someone posted on here that an event in my life that changed me forever never happened and was a lie. And I really don't appreciate that...

Leitmotif said:
Your "husband," if you are not just another creation by that slimy looking rat its a fucking idiot for telling you what happened here and you are as bathshit insane as him for actually being with a egocentrical loser that has no shame whatsoever. Please proceed to fuck off in the nearest cliff.

Cparris1 said:

Leitmotif said:
I dont know it all but with somone with that big of a forehead can be with someone else it questions that woman's taste, which is probably with utterly low self stem. You guys make a wonderful couple, both loosers with a mission to look like idiots in the eyes of everyone. Hippo looking bitch

Cparris1 said:
Seems like I'm the only one not hiding behind a screen name. Maybe you should send some nudes.. lets see what you're working with. Or just post a link to your FB and IG. That is.. if you're a man and not a pussy hiding behind your screen.

Leitmotif said:
My god you are so lame. This is not even funny. You are just the saddest human being. Perhaps you should have aborted youself. It would have being a great thing to humanity.

Cparris1 said:

Truth said:
lolol. ask Ethan when he owned Houndstooth. K. Bye.

Cparris1 said:

Truth said:
Ethan just said he had dick to suck?

Even W WildBlue got into the action:

Cparris1 said:

WildBlue said:
Yes, we know everything. We are the Alpha and use Omega watches. Why are you so suddenly obsessed over the size of a man's penis? I know your clit is bigger than your husband's one, but there is no need to bring that discussion over here.
Also, you seem to know quite a bit about small appendages, was this the reason you did gender reassignment, hoping someone would mount (literally) the courage to have intercourse with you, Mrs. Hippo?

Cparris1 said:
I'm gonna jump off of here and leave you lame guys to your little girl complaints. I actually have a life to live and a big dick to suck. Yep. It's uuuuuuuuge. you all can go back to jacking off to your cam girls and go to bed alone tonight and every night until you die alone.

WildBlue said:
You made the correct decision jumping off, however it should have been off a bridge. It's a pity that your parents decision not to abort you was repeated again and you're going to have an offspring. Poor baby unlucky to have you as a mother, a truly childish, ignorant, tasteless "female specimen".

View attachment 30363

If it was seamless doing it, he had to have hacked into her internet account:

http://www.dressedwell.net/threads/seamless-behind-the-lies.2262/page-13#post-190353

Seamless' wife registered and sent this lovely note:

The following message has been sent from parrish22 <cassandrapcouture@gmail.com> (IP: 67.52.238.134) via the contact form at DressedWell.

Violation of Terms of Use - Immediate Response Requested

parrish22

Hello.

It has come to my attention that the thread Seamless-Behind the Lies is in violation of EP Custom Clothing's terms of use agreement and has been referenced to by this site without permission. Personal information about Cassandra and Ethan Parrish has also been made public here. I request that this thread be removed immediately. I will be willing forgo an attorney if DressedWell.net removes this thread. Please respond within 3 business days with your decision. If this thread is not removed and/or no response is received, I will contact an attorney of law about this breach of terms and potentially contact Google to deindex the site for use of personal information.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Parrish

It seems we have another case of other member from the other place stalking our Doll...

Is an all time expossed by you all by allegued shill...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom