Show off your new avatar

IMAG0352.jpg
Time for some bulldozing.

Sarto is cleaning up his image and wants to make amends for sins of the past.

He requested a new avatar.

Management has obliged him
image.jpg

I know. Being PC sucks. But if it makes you feel better, he actually suggested a puppy but that was kind of ghey.

Cheers?

That avatar was fucking brilliant. Seriously what the fuck? And I'm Captain Buzzkill?

That's nein cheers :challengefailed:

large_2QmpblYvUThzBQ4ArdT1Kp43DZi.jpg

Perhaps should be photoshopped of Mraro burning in a cross or something and sarto like a nordic god.

For the last 9 years l have only used one of these. I think these are the best avators ever and the most beautiful picture ever taken of someone's face.

Yes, l am a massive fan of that particular look, and if l was a girl l would wanna look just like this.

Boofy%20Mop%201%20-%202_zpsbnre0moz.jpg

Boofy%20Mop%201%20-%204_zpstsdn0m6d.jpg

Boofy%20Mop%202%20-%203_zpsqce5bwyt.jpg

Here's another one a girl specially made for me as a present. I have about 50 more variations tucked away.
Boofy%2011_zpssmprfhsl.gif

Boofy%2012_zps0hnpbodj.gif

I have also got some seriously wierd ones that l love and know will buzz everyone out. Later.

O.k...time to get down to some serious stuff.

The R.J Cat:
RJCat3-finished-120.gif

I also have a Christmas R.J Cat version with the cat wearing a christmas hat, but l can't find it.

Check out this mutha. Now that is some top shit!
MrBoo_zpsa91614b8.gif

My original avator at Style Forum. It is a napalm death picture. It's a face with gas pipes hooked up to his mouth and eye sockettes. Kabbaz went off his head when he saw it. I have another variation of it too somewhere.
napalmdeath9.jpg

Oh yeah, he is Rambo's old S.F avator of a domestic canine obviously residing at some person's property. One of my all time favourites.
Rambo%20dog_zpswvmi0efb.jpg

Another good one:
Mr%20Hoo%201_zpsahush0zv.gif

Last edited:
Oh certainly not me. I've never so much as stuck a piece of equipment. One of our "special" operators. That machine was my baby though. I delivered it new when I was an operator myself. It's our biggest most expensive machine.

We need a pic of when it gets out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom