The Computer Thread - Desktops, Laptops, Windows, Mac, & Linux

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Ratings
My desktop is borking every time I try to use Spotify. It’s happened on the Netflix website too. The screen goes all fuzzy blank and I have to manually reboot with button.

Any thoughts?

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
My desktop is borking every time I try to use Spotify. It’s happened on the Netflix website too. The screen goes all fuzzy blank and I have to manually reboot with button.

Any thoughts?
windows? you try running any diagnostics?

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Ratings
Yeah done all the usual stuff.

I might have sussed it tonight. I think it’s only effecting the screen weirdly enough. I switched the screen on and off and it seemed to fix it. Weird.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
Yeah done all the usual stuff.

I might have sussed it tonight. I think it’s only effecting the screen weirdly enough. I switched the screen on and off and it seemed to fix it. Weird.
You use Spotify on a PC? Didn't it start its life as a mobile app? That's like expecting eBay to make a mobile app that matches its website.

Journeyman

Supporter
Ratings
I’m trying to use Spotify on desktop to play through good speakers on my office. I have no need to use it on my phone.
Really? Wow - that's the only place I use it! I need to drown out the irritating conversations of people around me at work.

A mixture of Tchaikovsky's violin concerto and Regurgitator's first couple of EPs did the job nicely this afternoon.

Top Bottom