The European Migrant Crisis...

prince nez

Supporter
European members, please tell us you are safe - looks like things are getting pretty hairy over there.

"This is Greece" - will the next video will be of ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst saying "This is Dutchyland" as a refugee family is seen moving into his wardrobe?

1. Hasn't there been a war in Syria for a couple years now? How come there's this huge refugee crisis (in the news) all of a sudden this week?
2. Greece doesn't border Syria. Why are they choosing non-adjacent nations?

1. Hasn't there been a war in Syria for a couple years now? How come there's this huge refugee crisis (in the news) all of a sudden this week?

1. It's been going on for a couple of years now. Most refugees travel by way of Libya from where they attempt to reach Italy or Greece. I don't know why it hasn't been in the news in the US. Perhaps a sense of guilt for at least indirectly causing this crisis?

2. It's easier to smuggle people over see than over land (Turkey).

1. I think most people at the beginning of the fighting were prepared to wait it out and really didn't want to leave their homes unless there was no alternative. However, it's become clear in the last 12 months that shit aint getting any better, particularly with the success of ISIS, and probably won't for a long, long time, so suddenly a lot of people have decided enough is enough and they need to get out. Summer is generally the best time for migrating as the weather is warmer and the seas are calmer, hence the movement of people has really spiked over the last EU summer.

2. See below:

1441498740584.jpg

We would not have al-queda or ISIS if it wasn't for the corrupt Saudis funding them and exporting Wahhabism/Salafism. The Saudis wouldn't have funded them if not for the backing of USA and other coalition hangers on - (like Oz). The Saudis still jail and flog bloggers and behead people.

The death penalty can be imposed for a wide range of offences including murder, rape, armed robbery, repeated drug use, apostasy, adultery, witchcraft and sorcery and can be carried out by beheading with a sword, stoning or firing squad, followed by crucifixion. The 345 reported executions between 2007 and 2010 were all carried out by public beheading. The last reported execution for sorcery took place in September 2014.

Atheism or "calling into question the fundamentals of the Islamic religion on which this country is based" is considered a terrorist crime. Lashings are a common form of punishment and are often imposed for offences against religion and public morality such as drinking alcohol and neglect of prayer and fasting obligations.

Retaliatory punishments, or Qisas, are practised: for instance, an eye can be surgically removed at the insistence of a victim who lost his own eye.

fxh fxh like always you make a lot of sense, the problem here is that once again we are siding with a tribe, not trying to make this work, like it happened wih israel, we sided with them and then we were wondering why most arabs hate us. If we want to be known as peace makers then lets give them both what they want or neither. Also, it is not only saudi arabia , but the UAE and other smaller countries are also a pain in the ass and keep helping them, on sheer money quantity no one has as much as the saudis though.

I actually agree here. There was a video the other day where a Syrian girl made the point that if one does not want their nation flooded with refugees, they should not elect politicians that "bomb the shit out of other countries."

You know what's weird, why don't all these "asylum seekers" migrate to an arab country with no war? Like Saudi Arabia? Usually it's much easier to go somewhere where you speak the language.

Syria is in many ways, or was, a "modern " country for the ME. The Saudis wouldn't be too welcoming to Syrian xtians or women who can drive, etc etc.

The Lebanon took in 2 million Syrians since and during the civil war.
The real problem is that there are so many trying to go to Germany, Sweden and the UK.
One of the many reasons is the propaganda originating from people who have already made into those countries and describing them as "paradise"! The fact that those countries pay the highest amounts of benefits play a role as well.
Germany seems to (finally) understand that accepting every "refugee" that basically forces his/ her way into Europe was a mistake.
They have now started campaigns to educate possible asylum seekers in their homelands.
I find that those "refugees™" get cut way too much slack. Crossing the borders of a sovereign state illegally is a criminal act and should not be rewarded by free passage to the land of their dreams.
Most of them won't be granted asylum anyway, since they are from a save country just outside the EU zone.
Salafists in Germany are already trying to recruit younger, Muslim refugees to join their cause and appear to be quite successful.
Some Salafists have tried to impose the Scharia laws already in public, albeit not very successfully.

Syria is in many ways, or was, a "modern " country for the ME. The Saudis wouldn't be too welcoming to Syrian xtians or women who can drive, etc etc.

moreover its the arab division between sunni and shia muslims. the pro assad muslims are shia, like the iranians. the fast majority of the muslims in the gulf states are sunni. they dont get along well with the shia. they are afraid of political instability if there would be a major influx of shia and keep their borders shut

So in essence, Arabs can't get along, so we should take them into our countries where they won't get along with our people? Clever logic.

I thought the logic was that countries were being overrun by war "refugees" so we'd better go do some war in that country from which they're coming.

The problem was and is that they did it half-arsed and then either pulled out (1991) or wasted lives and billions to "pacify" a region that cannot be pacified.
Instead of eliminating all the Iraqi troops, the US military concentrated on conquering Baghdad. Now many commanding IS officers are former officers of Saddam's army. Which is why they are so effective, they have proper training, it's not some South American guerilla group causing some stir in a remote area of the respective countries.

So in essence, Arabs can't get along, so we should take them into our countries where they won't get along with our people? Clever logic.

Saw this funny comment on a blog a year ago or so (forgot where exactly):

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like.... THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like.... THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

how are they doing in INDONESIA?

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

This is so brilliant.

I actually agree here. There was a video the other day where a Syrian girl made the point that if one does not want their nation flooded with refugees, they should not elect politicians that "bomb the shit out of other countries."
Who did Sweden bomb the shit out of? Or Germany for that matter? I think they are both actively speaking out against the Syrian air strikes.

I agree however with the sentiment, and would be happy to see the EU put a few thousand migrants on boats off the coast of North Carolina so the real culprits can deal with the consequences.

Russia few months ago passed a law that if you want to pass the border as a refugee you need to meet some criteria that make it virtually impossible to go there

Who did Sweden bomb the shit out of? Or Germany for that matter? I think they are both actively speaking out against the Syrian air strikes.

I agree however with the sentiment, and would be happy to see the EU put a few thousand migrants on boats off the coast of North Carolina so the real culprits can deal with the consequences.

When did the US bomb the shit out of Syria? I swear, every Mideast thread acts as if the Middle East was some sort of utopia before 1991. Or 1948, if it's the Jews we're trying to blame.

Motive.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Fact.
“They’re not refugees. This is an invasion,” said Bishop Laszlo Kiss-Rigo, whose dominion stretches across the southern reaches of this predominantly Catholic nation. “They come here with cries of ‘Allahu Akbar.’ They want to take over.”...
The pope, by contrast, “doesn’t know the situation.”

The situation, as Kiss-Rigo describes it, is that Europe is being inundated by people who are posing as refugees but actually present a grave threat to the continent’s “Christian, universal values.”
Hungarian bishop says pope is wrong about refugees

As far as I'm concerned, they can get fucked. They should be sent to concentration camps for the time being, we don't know who they are.

Some Hungarian made that point. Does Australia still send asylum-seekers off to Papua New Guinea?
Is everyone aware that the Beach Boy's dad has been exposed as the human-trafficking boat captain and not some poor refugee?
COohNniWsAAoTAG.png

I heard the beach boy was moved so it could look better in the news, fucking disgusting people. And well re-opening a formmer concentration camp will be cheaper, only a new camp guard needs to be trained

Russia is still backing Asad. Let them take the pro-Asad refugees. They can train and arm them to return if they want - or deal with the consequences of backing an unpopular dictator.

Provide more non-military support for Syrian Kurdistan to take-in Kurdish and Xtian refugees as a condition. This might help build a civil society and assist the only effective force fighting the Daesh.

Is everyone aware that the Beach Boy's dad has been exposed as the human-trafficking boat captain and not some poor refugee?

I only heard that there's more to the story than a small boy drowning. Until now around 2500 people have drowned while attempting to reach Europe, but all of a sudden a little boy matters more than the others?
If countries like Hungary and Poland don't want to take in large numbers of Muslims it's a legit call and they shouldn't be bullied into taking them.

Right wing nationalism is on the rise slowly, but steady. I'm glad that is happening. I have never understood the 'first them and then us' policy, when it should be the total opposite. I come from a very versified ethnic background and both sides immigrants, but wherever we have moved we have done our best in adapt to those societies instead of making those societies adapt to us.

but wherever we have moved we have done our best in adapt to those societies instead of making those societies adapt to us.

Clearly, you haven't been to Germany. Seems we have to avoid being called "racist" and "Nazi" at all cost, even if that means to give up our own cultural identity.
The "Neo-Nazis" that burn refugee homes are mostly dumb fuckers who have no clue. Many of them are unemployed due to lack of qualification and it's easier for them to blame others than admit their own shortcomings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom