The Forthcoming War With North Korea

White House invokes Russia in missile test

Yes, yes - let's suck more nations wielding nuclear weapons into this hopeless stalemate. Surely, that's the path to peace.

"The White House on Saturday said President Donald Trump 'cannot imagine that Russia is pleased' with North Korea's latest missile test. The statement from press secretary Sean Spicer said 'the missile impacting so close to Russian soil — in fact, closer to Russia than to Japan — the President cannot imagine that Russia is pleased.'"

The longer that we have Kim Jung Un, the longer we can sell our PoS overpriced LockheedMartin weapons to the South Koreans. It appears the Korean peninsula is the last Cold War region.

If you are suggesting that the military-industrial complex is propping up the Kim regime without the knowledge of China...I likes the way you thinks...

If you are suggesting that the military-industrial complex is propping up the Kim regime without the knowledge of China...I likes the way you thinks...
I did not make this suggestion. I guess asking you to re-read it won't help.

At any rate, China doesn't want the US at its doorsteps and hence their support for the North and their support during the Korean War. The longer this stalemate continues, the more time the likes of LockheedMartin will have the time to sell weapons to the South. Continue to replace old weapons that the South has because they haven't had a chance to use it AND continue to sell new weapons like the F35 without stealth capability.

You should read what I said more carefully. I never said you said that. I said that if you said that, I would like the way you think, which is not the same as saying you said that. Know what I'm saying?

You should read what I said more carefully. I never said you said that. I said that if you said that, I would like the way you think, which is not the same as saying you said that. Know what I'm saying?
I thought that's what you meant. Sorry.

Careful. He likes to play whose on 1st.

North Koreans are behind the ransomware attacks. They've raised almost $60K in Bitcoin to fund their next missile. Stop paying them and junk your computers! You're supporting a nuclear attack on the States, or Australia, or Japan, or...

Pretty accurate:

IMG_7974.PNG

North Koreans are behind the ransomware attacks. They've raised almost $60K in Bitcoin to fund their next missile. Stop paying them and junk your computers! You're supporting a nuclear attack on the States, or Australia, or Japan, or...

NSA lost the keys to the store. Wouldn't it be convenient to blame N Korea? I would bet it was E Europe or Wodka-land.

My money is on organized crime.

I admit, I am not a fighter in the war on beef.

Here is mine:

Thruth is racist against Venezuelans and has used dirty diapers to make them leave this site.

_88837990_north_korea_missile_ranges2_map624new.png

Bollocks - we need the missile shield in Canada too. Save the couple Inuit, scientists and bears that live up there. Luckily our head of state is out of range.

KCNA added: "Viewing the images of the Earth being sent real-time from the camera mounted on the ballistic missile, Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un said it feels grand to look at the Earth from the rocket we launched and the entire world looks so beautiful."

...so so beautiful - right before my dodgy missiles inadvertently explode mid flight and scatter nuclear debris and fallout in the atmosphere for the lot of you to enjoy. So beautiful.

At first I thought the caption interrupted some Korean drama featuring a traditionally dressed woman...breaking news, North Korea has fired off an ICBM.

Then I realised this woman is actually a news anchor for the regime's state television channel.

Capture.GIF

South Korea is too vulnerable for US to initiate a war with north Korea. Best let the Chinese squeeze them, though they are unlikely to oblige at the moment. Or let south Korea get a nuclear bomb and then fight their own battle.

"North Korea Tested Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, U.S. Officials Believe"

Bloody Kim Jong whomevers. Now the Western world will need to fire off all our ICBMs to show our missile prowess.

"There are consequences for their very very bad behaviour."

Kim Jong Un must be shaking in his boots.

"Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear nonproliferation expert at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies in California, said that initial indications showed the latest missile had a range of about 10,000km - far enough to strike the west coast of the United States and beyond.

The Washington Post reported that Denver and possibly Chicago could now be in North Korea's range."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40757780

Chicago. I think I'm still okay - along with the northeast. Do you think these missiles travel like airplanes in which they go up to the north pole to minimize travel time and then come back down? What if it blows up in the arctic? I'm going to get nuclear winter all the time based on the jet stream.

"Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear nonproliferation expert at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies in California, said that initial indications showed the latest missile had a range of about 10,000km - far enough to strike the west coast of the United States and beyond.

The Washington Post reported that Denver and possibly Chicago could now be in North Korea's range."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40757780

Chicago. I think I'm still okay - along with the northeast. Do you think these missiles travel like airplanes in which they go up to the north pole to minimize travel time and then come back down? What if it blows up in the arctic? I'm going to get nuclear winter all the time based on the jet stream.
If the missiles do really work. AFAIK no successful intercontinental test was carried out.

Good diplomacy happening right now. Tillerson is having a field day cleaning it up.

North Korea warned by Mattis not to invite 'destruction'

President's rhetoric:
"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Defence Secretary rhetoric:
US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis has told North Korea to avoid actions that could usher in the "end of its regime and the destruction of its people".
The Pentagon chief also said Pyongyang would be "grossly overmatched" in a war against the US and its allies.

--

Last week I could have sworn I read an article that said North Korea needed another 5 years to miniaturize a nuclear warhead to put on their missiles. Now this Japanese intelligence briefing says they have the capability now. How inaccurate is this intelligence? It reminds me of the Paris accord greenhouse gas measurements where people said emission levels are accurate +/- 100%.

The Kims run a pretty tight ship in North Korea, so a lot is speculation and you see a lot of Western "experts" coming forth to add their 2 cents.
Some people say this whole thing is more about China than NK.
Others say they go after Russia, Syria, Libya, Venezuela, NK and Iran because they are not part of the global "system" that is under the control of a few.
What the MSM are not telling is that NK is under threat from the US much more than the other way round.
Unlike the US, NK does not have an army of volunteers/ professionals. Which is why NK tries to have ICBMs to have some sort of protection from an US invasion/ attack. Also, NK has never invaded or just attacked other countries for whatever reasons. The US is leading that chart with a massive lead.

B-1 Bombers key to strike North Korea

"One senior military officer, who has been involved in discussion of the strike and the possible North Korean response, says the B-1 has also been selected because it has the added benefit of not being able to carry nuclear weapons. Military planners think that will signal China, Russia, and Pyongyang that the U.S. is not trying to escalate an already bad situation any further."

Does anyone think this is a bit too subtle? Also, yes you will get bombed with conventional weapons - just take it like a man and push back from the table before more potent firepower is brought to bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom