THE Necktie Thread, Now With Handkerchiefs and Scarves

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter

STOP THIS HATE! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE PAT DOES NOT SEW ON A BIG CHUNK OF THE TISSUE SELVEDGE SO PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU HAVE TOP TOP TISSUE WHEN YOUR THIRST BLOWS IN THE WIND

Monkeyface

Monochromatic Clothing Troll
Supporter
ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst is that checked tie brown and blue or red and blue? Also, are his lined ties handrolled or a fabric backed?

image-jpeg.14999

Monkeyface

Supporter
red blue 100% polyester

Ancient polyester with 30 years on its shoulder? If so, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Vintage silk is overrated, vintage polyester is where it's at, mark my words.

ConchitaWurst

Bespoke-Weather Forecaster
ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst is that checked tie brown and blue or red and blue? Also, are his lined ties handrolled or a fabric backed?

image-jpeg.14999

there is always inter lining. you can have the tip self lined (fabric backed) or hand rolled for an extra eur 20.

the two ties on the right are silk blends (with some 5 percent plastic) from this drapers book:

image.jpeg

the shepard check is a brownish red

Last edited:

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
I need a plain dark bitter chocolate silk knit tie at a reasonable price. Any suggestion?

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
I'm not posting any more of your contact us emails, Fransisco. Either sign back up again or shut the fuck up.

ConchitaWurst

It's getting fucking annoying. He can just come back and post it himself.

technically you may be right. but he doesnt have enough time on his hands to get involved with our forum. he cannot be bothered to scroll through a heap of bullshit messages. thus he has thought out a brilliant plan where

His spies do the reporting

and the only thing he then has to do is prepare a response. which in fact are the highlight of this forum. so please post the message he sent you just now and keep doing so for future messages!

THANKS A LOT

Thruth

Supporter
His spies do the reporting

There are no spies. It is just Francisco acting like a loser ghost floating around DW when he is not studying how to better diagnose his mental illness and trying to remember what tissue he has in his plastic tubs in case someone might want to order a tie

ConchitaWurst

There are no spies. It is just Francisco acting like a loser ghost floating around DW when he is not studying how to better diagnose his mental illness and trying to remember what tissue he has in his plastic tubs in case someone might want to order a tie

THESE ARE ABSURD ALLEGATIONS

LKP

Troll Treasurer

Olo one small correction
He does not have access to tissues because everybody hates him

ConchitaWurst

Olo one small correction

yes, as mentioned before, it would be very interesting to lean why sarto's factory connection failed on him. is he no longer a grey market distributor for barbera? i thought he was almost like a son to the owner

image.png

Thruth

Supporter
Olo one small correction

He has his top leftovers from before the hate. Rat nibbled tissue haphazardly piled into plastic tubs in some damp storage room in hopes that Jeremy Tok wants another shiny tie with front embroidery or Ravnager the Avenger orders again.

The dream of 12 fold hopsack still lives on

Until then, proyect Cravatte Noir on the wall of the Uni hall to diagnose. Crazy, crazy eyes, you see them? Jajajja. Sweaty mastabatory dreams of Coke-fuelled raves on Ibiza, top beats, crowds cheering. Is your heart beating? Jajajja. On Majorca, the sound of the Jaguar engine revving, can you hear it? Jajajja. Top top down motoring, dodging German cyclist pelotons speeding, Feel the wind? Jajajja. Stop at Gordiola outside Algaida to get some lovely glass for Mami. Te gusta Mami? Jajajja. Speed on to Palma to fuck top models on yacht of Corrupt construction pals. See my new condos? Jajajja. Top top Corneliani in the days before the downfall with Orazio. Jajajja. Jerk off to recordings of Degrelle. Feels so holy? Jajajja. Knock at the door. Who is it, Murroquians, Banksters, Mami, Nazi Abuelo's ghost, NONONONO. Only the wind. Jajajja. Put a smelly, cum crusted sock on left hand, then one on the right hand. See them now, my spies? Jajajja all three of us laugh so hard like we did at Kiton.

ConchitaWurst

He has his top leftovers from before the hate. Rat nibbled tissue haphazardly piled into plastic tubs in some damp storage room in hopes that Jeremy Tok wants another shiny tie with front embroidery or Ravnager the Avenger orders again.

Until then, proyect Cravatte Noir on the wall of the Uni hall to diagnose. Crazy, crazy eyes, you see them? Jajajja. Sweaty mastabatory dreams of Coke-fuelled raves on Ibiza, top beats, crowds cheering. Is your heart beating? Jajajja. On Majorca, the sound of the Jaguar engine revving, can you hear it? Jajajja. Top top down motoring, dodging German cyclist pelotons speeding, Feel the wind? Jajajja. Stop at Gordiola outside Algaida to get some lovely glass for Mami. Te gusta Mami? Jajajja. Speed on to Palma to fuck top models on yacht of Corrupt construction pals. See my new condos? Jajajja. Top top Corneliani in the days before the downfall with Orazio. Jajajja. Jerk off to recordings of Degrelle. Feels so holy? Jajajja. Knock at the door. Who is it, Murroquians, Banksters, Mami, Nazi Abuelo's ghost, NONONONO. Only the wind. Jajajja. Put a smelly, cum crusted sock on left hand, then one on the right hand. See them now, my spies? Jajajja all three of us laugh so hard like we did at Kiton.
double like​

Monkeyface

Supporter
Hmm, Drakes ties on sale are only a few pounds more expensive than your mate pat. I like some of the designs better as well compared to the outlet unlined shop.

LKP

Troll Treasurer

Voted best post of 2016

Howeer the kitten-killing city administration is missing

ConchitaWurst

so now just post his last guest message

Rambo

Supporter
What did I tell you Fransisco? No more emails. Sign up or shut up.

Journeyman

Supporter
^Very nice.

I've got the same Henry Carter neat print tie (the burgundy one) and it's great.

The Drake's looks nice and it also looks like it's reasonably wide, unlike the vast majority of their offerings for the past few years.

Leitmotif

Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
Which one should I go for?I'm no shill, but I'm getting a hefty discount on these. I have a Navy suit, charcoal sport coat, and a Houndstooth Sport coat (blue/grey)
Drake-s-Olive-Red-Spot-Printed-Silk-Tie-M1EH.80326.009-33_1024x1024.jpg
Drake-s-Olive-Silk-Woven-Twill-Repp-Stripe-Tie-FEBH.16281.002-33_1024x1024.jpg
MG_1382_1024x1024.jpg
MG_9957_1024x1024.jpg
MG_9961_1024x1024.jpg
MG_9967_1024x1024.jpg

Rambo

Supporter

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
The slubby burgundy one then try and scrape those tacky painted on white dots off.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Are knit ties still an iGent thing or are the passé now?

I was thinking about getting a couple more tiebar ties for business casual wear: a chambray and a brown-blue stripe knit.

Arnathor

The Hamiltonian Hung Like a Horse
Supporter

I was thinking about getting a couple more tiebar knits for business casual wear: a chambray and a brown-blue stripe knit.
Go for it, I think they are timeless, just don't wear them off to the side like BlueLoafers!

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
I was thinking about getting a couple more tiebar ties for business casual wear: a chambray and a brown-blue stripe knit.
As much as it pains me to agree with arnathor they ARE timeless and for some reason fascinate people if they have the traditional square end. They are a great way to look as if you care about things but send a mixed signal about inclinations to dandyness combined with approachable ness, ability to make your own decisions and be business like but not uptight. They also allow you to wear a tie when most others wouldn't and not look like a twat..

My advice - stock up on 5 or 6 Tiebars. I have a lot of them and y'know - the best ones are all LE. Thick and crunchy - just like me. I dunno if they still have good ones

Lord Buckley

I haven't worn any knit ties this season, I seem to have gone off them somewhat. But then again, they're not going to work well with might T&A collars.

Top Bottom