The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Fact. It's a fact, even though Thegoogle recently hid the answer about the control of Hollywood.
Google steps in to stop ‘Jews’ running Hollywood
I could cite names but the relevant one here is that Gawker Media founder/owner/publisher Nick Denton is Jewish.

I don't know why this is a debate. I was at dinner with a Jewish couple Saturday and this topic came up. They said historically it was because many Jews were early arrivals in LA and worked to found Hollywood. It's like faulting Norwegians for establishing farming communities in Minnesota, or French for getting in early on the fur trapping game in Quebec.
 
Carson is closing up on Trump. I really hope they would be on the same ticket. They complement each other and can draw huge amount of those who are fed up with the system.
 
Carson reminds me of the fifteen minutes of fame that Herman Cain had the last go around or so. Maybe he is better, I don't know.
 
Trump is loud and boisterous while Carson is quiet and reserved, and I think they both can agree on many of the policy changes that need to occur.
 
imrs.php
 
There were a few watch parties around the town but I worked late. Anyone wants to summarize? Everything I see online is simple just too biased.
 
There were a few watch parties around the town but I worked late. Anyone wants to summarize? Everything I see online is simple just too biased.

My guess is nothing happened. They tried to gang up on trump because he is out front.

On a related note, why do people pay attention to the "spin room". They actually congregate in a room to be lied to. Go figure. One day they'll realize they're looking at the trees... the whole political forest is a spin room.
 
Someone is surprised about pandering. So glad AC gets attention, what would we do without her?
 
So I had figured that Jeb!'s choice of wife was like Kerry's, some quasi-aristocratic wealth and power consolidating affair.
Nope.
Columba Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
She met Jeb Bush in 1970 in León when she was 16 years old and he was 17. He was teaching English as a second language and assisting in the building of a school in a small village outside of León, Guanajuato, Mexico, (the village of Ibarrilla) as part of a class at Andover called Man and Society.

They were married on February 23, 1974, in Austin, Texas at the chapel in the Catholic student center on the campus of the University of Texas. At the time of the wedding, she did not speak English; therefore, a part of the wedding ceremony was conducted in Spanish.
WTF? So you're this wealthy scion doing good work for your elite prep school and you presumably bang some local. Was there some complete inability to hook up with sorority girls and cheerleaders? The world is an open oyster for a young plutocrat. Why stay hung up on that foreign girl you presumably lost your virginity to for years? Your older brother surely told you how to pay for abortions and hush money. I totally don't get it. The best answer that I can come up with is a bad beard for the gay. Does anyone have an answer for this oddness besides twue wove?

Also, how long does it take Hilrod to avoid answering a yes/no question?
 
Last edited:
WTF? So you're this wealthy scion doing good work for your elite prep school and you presumably bang some local. Was there some complete inability to hook up with sorority girls and cheerleaders? The world is an open oyster for a young plutocrat. Why stay hung up on that foreign girl you presumably lost your virginity to for years? Your older brother surely told you how to pay for abortions and hush money. I totally don't get it. The best answer that I can come up with is a bad beard for the gay. Does anyone have an answer for this oddness besides twue wove?

It's not really odd at all. His father, who had similar privileges, did pretty much the same thing. Ron Howard, Bon Jovi, Bono are just three celebs I can think of who must've been swimming in tail in their early years and are still married to their high school sweethearts.
 
I can see being the tall son of a millionaire congressman not being a major deal at elite prep school, but how pathetic must one be to not use that advantage at a Texas college? Mail order brides are for poor sickly misfits, not the elite.
 
I can see being the tall son of a millionaire congressman not being a major deal at elite prep school, but how pathetic must one be to not use that advantage at a Texas college? Mail order brides are for poor sickly misfits, not the elite.
Makes it all the more impressive that he's even gotten is far being such a huge putz
 
I must side with NPR in their jab that Carson didn't explain why Islam is inconsistent with the Constitution. I'm very curious on has assessments on Catholics, Jews, Scientologists...

Islam is just inconsistent, there doesn't need to be a deeper qualifier.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom