The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Since there are so many Republicans tripping all over each other trying to chase Trump they are now sounding off on a wall between the U.S. and Canada to keep the terrorists out? Of course, it is the right wing commentators who are seeding these thoughts in the puny brains of the candidates

Scott Walker: Canada-U.S. border wall worth considering
 
You keep liking him young blood.

Who you liking for our federal election?

Justin "I don't know shit about shit but my daddy was a star fucker"?

Thomas "I will break this country with my welfare spending for the poors plus I will suck up to Quebec & Indians"?

Elizabeth "I'm a dumb cunt Green and an American to boot"?

Stephen "I'm an asshole but compared to the other 3 retards I'm fucking John A. MacDonald"?
 
Sounds like we're up shit's creek without a paddle. But I might just go NDP.
 
Sounds like we're up shit's creek without a paddle. But I might just go NDP.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COMMIE BASTARD. DON'T GIVE THOSE FUCKERS ANOTHER THOUGHT!

Seriously though DON'T FUCKING EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!

The NDP has fucked up every province that it has lead except for Manitoba and that is only due to Gary Doer being intelligent enough to not follow the Communist Manifesto. Look what they did to Ontario.

Harper is a control freak but he is not killing the country
 
54% of Republicans Think Obama Is a Muslim
—By Kevin Drum

You know, I thought this nonsense had stopped. I don't know why I thought it had stopped—out of sight, out of mind?—but apparently it hasn't. Crikey.

blog_ppp_obama_muslim_2015_08_31.jpg
 
54% of Republicans Think Obama Is a Muslim
—By Kevin Drum

You know, I thought this nonsense had stopped. I don't know why I thought it had stopped—out of sight, out of mind?—but apparently it hasn't. Crikey.

blog_ppp_obama_muslim_2015_08_31.jpg

I don't know what to make of this, call it Fox News muddy water, Drudge, but all roads lead to rank and file Republican's being stupid.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom