- Messages
- 9,933
I said best, not perfect.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who wants the endorsement of a guy (@EricCantor) who lost in perhaps the greatest upset in the history of Congress?
It's better than "that lying cunt".Isn't Biden's nickname Slick Joe
Somehwhere I read he plagiarized part of his presidential speech.
It's better than "that lying cunt".
Interesting. He/she say who they were thinking of jumping ship to?I spoke with one on Thursday night (but he hadn't left the campaign). Very disappointed in the energy level.
Interesting. He/she say who they were thinking of jumping ship to?
Since there are so many Republicans tripping all over each other trying to chase Trump they are now sounding off on a wall between the U.S. and Canada to keep the terrorists out? Of course, it is the right wing commentators who are seeding these thoughts in the puny brains of the candidates
Scott Walker: Canada-U.S. border wall worth considering
Just wall off the south, job done.
You fuckers had your chance to be rid of us and you blew it. Too late now.
You fuckers had your chance to be rid of us and you blew it. Too late now.
Wait a minute...how did you get past DW security?
so if Trump wins, I'm getting deported?
Bye bye

so if Trump wins, I'm getting deported?
That's racist!!!We have enough of your skin tone.
That's racist!!!
Specially meYou know, you Beaners sure do toss the R world around all loosy-goosy like
so if Trump wins, I'm getting deported?
go Rand!
Sounds like we're up shit's creek without a paddle. But I might just go NDP.
54% of Republicans Think Obama Is a Muslim
—By Kevin Drum
You know, I thought this nonsense had stopped. I don't know why I thought it had stopped—out of sight, out of mind?—but apparently it hasn't. Crikey.
![]()