- Messages
- 40,417
Guess we know who that guy's voting for
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
- “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
- “I did try and fuck her. She was married.”
- “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
Just wait until he's president. You know it's going to happen. The people really are this stupid.The past 24 hours have been the single greatest day of politics ever. I have been non stop giggling to myself since last night.
I can't even list all the hilariousness.
No, this is the death rattle. Rats are fleeing the ship, the RNC has halted all his promotional material, the lawyers are looking at ways to get him off, etc... I'm sure he will probably stay in race but he is toast.Just wait until he's president. You know it's going to happen. The people really are this stupid.
Just wait until after the debate. Everyone will be back on board. The only thing the repubs hate more than Trump is Clinton.No, this is the death rattle. Rats are fleeing the ship, the RNC has halted all his promotional material, the lawyers are looking at ways to get him off, etc... I'm sure he will probably stay in race but he is toast.
One idea floated if he dipped was Pence / Carson which would be maximum lulz.
RNC just took him off absentee ballots.
It's almost like they're trying to hand it to ClintonGOP is killing itself from within by alienating those of us who really don't care about nuisances.
It's almost like they're trying to hand it to Clinton
Fill us in on the details.Trump booster William Bennet saying he needs to step down now.
There's hours of stuff way worse than this. It's going to come out day by day. Trump and the RNC have been informed of this too.
CorrectThis proves that GOP and Democrats are one the same.
yes, he performed extremely poorly in the first one, but he's got two more to go. all the people that are denouncing him are GOP stooges that no one likes anyway. with the release of the Clinton emails i think Don's going to have some good material, even with the audience questions.I find it curious you think a debate is going to help this guy given he got torched in the first one and has fallen 5-6 points behind nationally, not even counting this debacle yet, and the next format is way worse for him than the first. Debates are also Clintons wheelhouse.
So tons of scandals in which both Clintons were (and probably still are) involved, lying to all sorts of institutions and federal agencies, doing favours for money to some of the most awful countries/ people on this planet while holding a public office is somehow dwarfed by whatever remarks Trump made about women (and possibly minorities)?
It's kind of funny, because some of the Clinton voters can be considered rather promiscuous and "macho", and I'm not talking about all the Hollywood celebrities. And lets not forget Hillary's beloved husband.
The problem is that Trump started to listen to his GOP advisors, who applied way too many filters. Looks like he is no longer the angry voice of those who feel left behind.
Meanwhile, this is on tap for this week.
The Clintons are a bunch of shit heels, but if you don't understand how awful a human being Donald Trump is I don't know what to tell you.
No doubt Trump is an asshole.
I would, and I'm not exaggerating, probably vote for Hosni Mubarak over Trump.
Berlusconi, in a heartbeat.What about the Filipino president? Or Berlusconi?
Berlusconi, in a heartbeat.
Really? Berlusconi is much closer to Trump than you might think.
Once broke billionaire
womanizer and most likely pimp (bunga-bunga), organizing sex parties for friends and supporters in his villas
media mogul who used his power to influence Italian voters, manipulate laws (especially those that would have gotten him into jail)
tax evasion
just as sexist and racist as they come.
Really? Berlusconi is much closer to Trump than you might think.
Once broke billionaire
womanizer and most likely pimp (bunga-bunga), organizing sex parties for friends and supporters in his villas
media mogul who used his power to influence Italian voters, manipulate laws (especially those that would have gotten him into jail)
tax evasion
just as sexist and racist as they come.
Twitter people are going nuts
You think he is?That Trump is eviscerating Clinton?