The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

But protesters are mad at white people and Trump, not the DNC.


Trump is one person I can't see being mad at. He just seized his opportunity. He's a total shithead and I hope he dies in a fire, but I ain't mad at him.

I can see being mad at white people though. There's a lot more mouth breathing white people than I though possible. We should have kept those fools on a leash.
 
DNC rigs the primaries for Clinton, a very shitty candidate, because it's "her turn"
DNC promotes Trump so that Clinton can face an easy opponent
DNC strategy backfires spectacularly

But protesters are mad at white people and Trump, not the DNC.
This is the one thing that really stands out to me the most. There is absolutely NO self-reflection with these people.
 
Would someone please explain to me what all these people expect with their protests and rioting about the election outcome? Do they really think Trump is going to step aside and hand the keys to the White House over to Hillary because this rabble is running riot in the streets or what?

As to the claim that Hillary got a majority of the votes, she didn't. She got a plurality. No candidate who got a clear majority of the popular vote has ever lost in the electoral college, except maybe Tilden, but that was a terribly corrupt election with a lot ballot box stuffing by both sides. In the end the Democrats assented to Hayes' election in return for the Republicans' selling out the interests of black people, thus inaugurating the Jim Crow era that endured for the next 85+ years. In the 1888 elections and 2000 elections, Grover Cleveland and Al Gore got popular pluralities but not majorities.

As matter of interest, I had predicted to an English friend that Trump might well win even if he didn't get a popular plurality, and so it happened.

Because these little snowflakes like it and have turned ignorant to the law due to PC culture. This younger generation literally were taught they can get what they want if they cry hard enough. The call ranges from locking Trump up for alleged rape case to impeach Trump to the retarded CalExit shit. Some US Flag burning/stomping. Some Mexican flags flying. And definitely some opportune rioters looting.

Or, Soros demanded protests and Soros got protests.

EDIT: oh, and they called for electoral colleges vote against their state/constituents.
 
Last edited:
This is the one thing that really stands out to me the most. There is absolutely NO self-reflection with these people.

No introspect. Zero attempt for discourse. Categorically blaming white people. Zero empathy towards the other side and instead call them racist, bigots, sexists, xenophobes, etc.
 
Sounds to me like the white working class are the delicate snowflakes in this scenario.
 
No introspect. Zero attempt for discourse. Categorically blaming white people. Zero empathy towards the other side and instead call them racist, bigots, sexists, xenophobes, etc.

Funny enough, you are just describing what happened after the "Remain" campaign lost in the EU referendum.
Or in Germany, when Germans protested against the unwanted Muslim immigrants.
Same kind of people/ mindset, I guess.
 
Would someone please explain to me what all these people expect with their protests and rioting about the election outcome?

Really? Okay, I'll explain: it's all we can do. Sad, no? Like we did about Viet Nam. You were around then. You protest, or scratch your head and wonder why we madcap kids were doing that? Someday, soon I hope, they'll break open the U. S. Constitution and rework it. Scrap the f'ing Electoral College. Plurality is an obfuscating term. Try: Clinton got more votes than Trump. A fact. She should b President, but she won't be. The Constitution was written by candle light before paved roads. Rethink it.
 
I dont understand the USA system. I do technically as I have studied it to an extent and my Ms actually did it as a subject but its just weird.

From what I can see half the eligible population didn't even vote!!
 
I suppose the reality is as one of my mates said " Its just another USA president - they never change much"
 
Why is the turnout so low in general?
50% would be a disaster here in Europe (although we are getting there).
I can see why people don't bother to vote, but is it a cultural thing or simply bad administration/ restrictive system?
The need to register seems odd to me ( I get pestered here in the UK to register), since in Germany I was automatically registered as soon as I turned 18. Plus I didn't have to reveal who I am going to vote for.
 
Really? Okay, I'll explain: it's all we can do. Sad, no? Like we did about Viet Nam. You were around then. You protest, or scratch your head and wonder why we madcap kids were doing that? Someday, soon I hope, they'll break open the U. S. Constitution and rework it. Scrap the f'ing Electoral College. Plurality is an obfuscating term. Try: Clinton got more votes than Trump. A fact. She should b President, but she won't be. The Constitution was written by candle light before paved roads. Rethink it.

Dude, pipe down. I totally support anyone who wants to protest, regardless of whether I agree with them or not, but the statement Hillary should be president is just retarded. Our system is the EC. She didn't win it. Get over it.
 
Why is the turnout so low in general?
50% would be a disaster here in Europe (although we are getting there).
I can see why people don't bother to vote, but is it a cultural thing or simply bad administration/ restrictive system?
The need to register seems odd to me ( I get pestered here in the UK to register), since in Germany I was automatically registered as soon as I turned 18. Plus I didn't have to reveal who I am going to vote for.

Because we are lazy entitled pricks.
 
Every time I see her face, I am reminded of the below:

predator-625x350.jpg

I've always thought that about Venus Williams
 
In the past, Germans saw voting also as a duty, not just a right.
So the turnout was often around 80%, until people realized that it didn't matter who they voted for, since all parties/ politicians are the same in the end and will screw the people over. So now it's down to around 60%.
 
I will say my state had 68% turnout though, so like , yay us or something.

It is really a first world problem, having the privilege of voting, not voting, then holding "redo" or "mulligan" protests to change the system and stick it to the Man.
 
this is interesting:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/305339-clinton-world-dumbfounded-by-hillarys-election-defeat

money quote:

Some faulted the top brass for not properly allocating the resources they needed to win states.

Given Clinton’s primary loss to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in Michigan, allies questioned why the Democratic nominee didn’t double down in the state much earlier.

Allies on the ground complained for weeks that they weren’t getting the resources they needed.

“The big question is ‘How much money did you spend? And what’s left in the bank?’ ” said one Clinton surrogate. “Because there were states like Michigan that kept sounding the alarm and no one was taking it seriously until the very end. They never really got everything they wanted.”

contrast that with this:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...154-million-in-september-nears-1-billion-mark

Clinton Raises $154 Million in September

so where the fuck did all the money go for these supposedly down ticket ballot races?
 
...and by the way, what is wrong with you Americans anyway? Worried about potential cabinet ministers and Leitmotif Leitmotif being deported because he is a legal alien citizen.

Isn't anyone thinking of MicheleO? For 8 years she has been the worshipped as the sexiest woman the White House has seen. Now with Melania on her way in, what is poor Michele to do? No one will celebrate her anymore except Arnathor Arnathor and he has a restraining order against him.

Focus people. We don't want Michele to be remembered in the same group with Lil' Kim & Kim Fields.
I date Jamaicans, not southerners.
 
Hey SJWs, it don't work like that! Since these people bitch and complain on college campuses all day long, I am hardly surprised, other people's rights end where your feelings begin.
Even my local radio station reported there was lower democrat turn out - live with it, little snowflakes.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000004759928/student-protests-break-out-nationwide.html

Berkeley SJW's response: Viva Mexico
And wassup w/ "no more walls from Palestine to Rio Grande"? Palestine, TX doesn't sit on the border and Israeli walled in Palestine, not USofA...
 
Why is the turnout so low in general?
50% would be a disaster here in Europe (although we are getting there).
I can see why people don't bother to vote, but is it a cultural thing or simply bad administration/ restrictive system?
The need to register seems odd to me ( I get pestered here in the UK to register), since in Germany I was automatically registered as soon as I turned 18. Plus I didn't have to reveal who I am going to vote for.

Turn out in key swing states are pretty high, averaging 64.4%.

In the other states, turn out is low because its usually a done deal and people are discouraged as their vote won't change shit, e.g., republicans in California, democrats in Alabama, etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom