- Messages
- 22,325
I was just trolling.
Banned & deported
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was just trolling.
OLOBanned & deported
Really? Okay, I'll explain: it's all we can do. Sad, no? Like we did about Viet Nam. You were around then. You protest, or scratch your head and wonder why we madcap kids were doing that? Someday, soon I hope, they'll break open the U. S. Constitution and rework it. Scrap the f'ing Electoral College. Plurality is an obfuscating term. Try: Clinton got more votes than Trump. A fact. She should b President, but she won't be. The Constitution was written by candle light before paved roads. Rethink it.
FTFY.In the past, Germans saw voting also as a duty, not just a right.
So the turnout was around 99%, until people realized that it didn't matter who they voted for, since all the candidates were from the Nazi Party, and turnout went up to 99.5%.
I wonder if that bust of MLK placed strategically behind Trump was always there or if it was positioned especially for the meeting?I watched the clip of the white house meeting, Obama looks defeated.

FTFY.
I wonder if that bust of MLK placed strategically behind Trump was always there or if it was positioned especially for the meeting?
![]()
Lol we had to endure obama for 8 years of constant bullshit, failure, and 0 transparency. These people maybe as old as i am, but as weak and cowards as they possibly get. They should be put in a boat with a one way trip to saudi arabia and enjoy some of that equality they like and protect.
What else should be tinkered with when the constitution is cracked open? Open it just a crack for electoral reform and it will be blown open by everyone and his/her/its dog wanting to change it.
Lol we had to endure obama for 8 years of constant bullshit, failure, and 0 transparency. These people maybe as old as i am, but as weak and cowards as they possibly get. They should be put in a boat with a one way trip to saudi arabia and enjoy some of that equality they like and protect.
Too fucking bad about eugenics. Most of these people have had everything handed them to them. Liberals for the most part are weak people. Jealousy being their biggest trait. They like to protect and defend anything that suits them, but no balls to get anythig done. Im glad im deplorable as fuck. Im glad i aint broke, and im glad to be part of 'merica.Soon enough we shall see WAexit and Nevexit. United West Coast States of America. UWCSA.
Here (Oz) it's quite possible for the "loser" of a general election to receive a true majority of votes. Compulsory voting + a parliamentary system. But most parliamentary democracies entertain that the leader of the party with the most votes may lose an election if they don't win a majority of seats - the only difference in the US is it's EC votes rather than parliamentary votes that may not truly reflect "majority rules".As to the claim that Hillary got a majority of the votes, she didn't. She got a plurality. No candidate who got a clear majority of the popular vote has ever lost in the electoral college, except maybe Tilden, but that was a terribly corrupt election with a lot ballot box stuffing by both sides.
Exceptionally doubtful. I can see a truth and reconciliation commission or some shit like that.I wonder if Hilary will go to prison.
Maybe a struggle session if we're lucky.Exceptionally doubtful. I can see a truth and reconciliation commission or some shit like that.
Exceptionally doubtful. I can see a truth and reconciliation commission or some shit like that.
Repubs don't get their way, they bitch about it and move on.
Dems don't get their way, time to bring on the destruction.
Repubs don't get their way, theybitch about it and move onshut down the whole fucking government.
Dems don't get their way,time to bring on the destructionpout like little bitches.
Sounds good to me. Let's scrap that thing about a President only getting two terms. You think Obama wouldn't have beaten Trump? Talk to my grand mother, dig her up, ask her why she waited until 40 to vote? Constitution wouldn't let her maybe? Gore vs. Bush. Gore got half a million more votes than Bush. Shame it didn't seem to matter. Though Bush's Iraq war did. Maybe that right to bear arms thing could be worked on. A Constitutional Convention every 25 years. Crack it wide. Tell it about electricity and motor cars. Candle light and unpaved roads just ain't enough.
this was a really good piece on a small town in north carolina
https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/growing-up-in-a-trump-town-1788838606
comments also worth reading
this is likely the pre-existing conditions stipulation.Trump now saying he is up for keeping parts of Obamacare
we knew that was never going to happen.And walked back the Muslim ban
who the fuck knows what this means?And is open to other ideas on trade.
this is likely the pre-existing conditions stipulation.
we knew that was never going to happen.
who the fuck knows what this means?
where did you read this?Already leaking that Newt is angling to not just keep NAFTA, but add UK now that they are leaving the EU. This is glorious.
For 8 years she has been the worshipped as the sexiest woman the White House has seen.
thats a bit frightening, not?
Isn't anyone thinking of MicheleO? For 8 years she has been the worshipped as the sexiest woman the White House has seen. .
I always though the latter looked kind of mean!
^I thought Trump is keen on dismantling NAFTA, not expanding it.
I'll just tell a little personal story. The best and most loyal friend I ever had owned a small welding business that afforded him a modest but sufficient living. After NAFTA, nearly all the work that was the mainstay of his business was moved down to Mexico, and he was forced to close down his shop. He went into a state of depression and eventually drank himself to death a few years later. He had other personal issues, but I really believe NAFTA had a major role in sending my friend down to a very untimely grave.
Jan, I'm truly sorry for you loss. As you yourself say though there were other issues. If someone can't deal with job loss and such that's indicative of deeper problems. Partially it's the problem with the entire American ethos, starting with our Puritan founding. The way Americans define their self worth by their job is insane. It's also the reason you see all this unrest in the rust belt as these people were indoctrinated that what they were doing before was "real" work. I've said it a million times, being a bartender is a more valuableto society, highly skilled and respectable job than pushing a button on a steel brake a thousand times a day.
I wish we had more bartenders too, I can think of like half a dozen, and I live in a metro area of 2 million people.
I'm also dubious NAFTA would put a welding outfit out of business. It is such a hyperlocal business. Did NAFTA let the Mexicans drive back and for across the border to weld stuff? Aren't you in LA? That's a hike.