- Messages
- 40,417
Kick out the door kickers.
Time to step away for the day and come back tomorrow with something more substantial.I laugh at him, and so does Naples.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Kick out the door kickers.
Time to step away for the day and come back tomorrow with something more substantial.I laugh at him, and so does Naples.
I'm reading Nietsche's Beyond Good & Evil tonight, pray for an epiphany.Time to step away for the day and come back tomorrow with something more substantial.
Take some mushrooms before handI'm reading Nietsche's Beyond Good & Evil tonight, pray for an epiphany.
even if you were only marginally paying attention you would know i have no faith in media whatsoever.
what news did i post that was fake?Then don't post their fake news.
what news did i post that was fake?
The rehabilitation of Wilders is intriguing. Ten years ago he was an embarrassing blonde haired weirdo who the Dutch considered a vexation and on par with Hirsi Ali who they just wanted to leave and stop agitating. Then about five years ago it was "Well, he's a bit strange, but a lot of what he says is true" and now the middle class are open about supporting him and this is reflected in the polls.Kick out the door kickers.
The rehabilitation of Wilders is intriguing. Ten years ago he was an embarrassing blonde haired weirdo who the Dutch considered a vexation and on par with Hirsi Ali who they just wanted to leave and stop agitating. Then about five years ago it was "Well, he's a bit strange, but a lot of what he says is true" and now the middle class are open about supporting him and this is reflected in the polls.
The Dutch themselves admit that they are no longer tolerant, but as one of my old muccas observed: the so called famous tolerance of the Dutch, is actually that they just don't give a shit. Now they do give a shit.
why do you say that? i'm not familiar with him pre-discrimination case.Wilders is a looney toon
Lolz a political agency making politicam accusationsSo, I hear the CIA has "proof" that Russia helped Trump into office by hacking Clinton's and Podesta's e-mails?
https://theintercept.com/2016/12/10...ussia-beliefs-are-no-substitute-for-evidence/
what now?Meanwhile, DHS tried to hack Georgia's elections site and the Democratic Party is remarkably silent.
Typical. We had a lot of systems that day looking for any possible data exfiltration or the other way around and it was super calm.Meanwhile, DHS tried to hack Georgia's elections site and the Democratic Party is remarkably silent.
I thought I saw Martin Sheen in thereI just saw a video of a number of supposed "celebrities" pleading with Trump's pledged electors to change their votes. Ironically, I could not identify a single one of the "celebs." Admittedly, I am old and kind of out of it, but a lot of the celebs looked pretty damn ancient, even to me!
I thought I saw Martin Sheen in there
civil war with whom?No, it is the atmosphere of approaching civil war and everywhere there is an edge and fear.
I met with some ex-colleagues last night who are based in a rural idyll in France that's very popular with the Brits. He told me that many of the Brits are leaving, or thinking of and the house market is dropping significantly in price. Was it Brexit? I asked. No, it is the atmosphere of approaching civil war and everywhere there is an edge and fear. Meanwhile, it's business as usual in the media: nothing to see here, move along now, no cause for alarm.
so, muslims?For some reason, I seemed to pick-up he was reluctant to speak about what was ailing him, but I assumed with the on-going state of emergency in France, the police who are protesting at what is going on, I just assumed it was something to do with right wing thuggery and those utterly detestable deplorable types.
You could say that, but that would be islamophobic despite the unprecedented no-go zones, sharia patrols and clear secession of certain communities from mainstream of France's secular constitution. I prefer the media's spin on this: the worrying tide of right wing thuggery is a cause of alarm. Oh those detestable deplorable types, how very dare they infringe on this multicultural utopia in such cities as Paris and Marseille. How delightful and a model to urban planners everywhere!so, muslims?
Going back to the UK won't help them much. Thanks to very reluctant border controls during the time of then interior minister/ home secretary Theresa May (now PM), this country is flooded with all sorts of migrants.
Net migration was reported at around 350.000 last year and it has been similar the years before.
However, the returners will have a hard time finding appropriate houses in the UK at affordable prices. That is not even taking the increase in demand into account.
so, muslims?
There's still plenty of affordable housing in the UK, but the problem is that there are no well paying jobs in these areas.
The Lord is quite concerned with brown folks.
.
Which brown folks would these be then? This is the problem when it comes to any discussion on the religion of peace, you can't debate, as that brings in allegations of racism. But by taking the position that muslims must be brown exposes the inherent racism of the Left. Islam is practised by all races, it is not merely the preserve of brown people, whoever they be.
I do have a problem with so called Liberals though who increasingly use the tactics of the McCarthy era in slandering anyone who doesn't agree with their position.
The real problem is the lack of any real alternative for the "indigenous" people of Europe,
No, this is not a real problem. It's completely made the fuck up as western citizens as a whole are fucking ludicrously swimming in an embarrassment of riches. They all think they are hard done by because they aren't millionaires and as a result have proceeded to shoot themselves in the face at which point my reaction is just to enjoy my huge Trump tax break and wait till the intelligent people find the next big way to pacify the masses so we can get back to progress.