The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

This statement is not controversial, and there is no outrage.
If Rand Paul and Trump are both still in by the time I get to vote, it'll be a tough call.
In other news, mein Governor, Christopher J. Christie, has joined the crowded field.

That portly soul can make any space crowded. I hear he is going to #identify as thin.
 
I'm stupefied that people thought the young junior Senator from Florida was the owner of palatial Northeast estates. Do millenniels just think Republican equals rich and ignore geography, upbringing, etc.?
 
Millenniels have to be the stupidest generation from the recent American history.

An article lamenting the amount of money Jeb made since his governorship, yet no one discusses the astronomical amount of cash Bill and Hilary make.
 
Millenniels have to be the stupidest generation from the recent American history.

An article lamenting the amount of money Jeb made since his governorship, yet no one discusses the astronomical amount of cash Bill and Hilary make.
I hate the Bushes, but note that he was born into a prominent wealthy connected family. He'd be doing this all regardless. HilRod's lucre is ALL the result of ... governmental corruption
 
I hate the Bushes, but note that he was born into a prominent wealthy connected family. He'd be doing this all regardless. HilRod's lucre is ALL the result of ... governmental corruption

I dislike the Bushes as well, no pun. It's hypocritical that the public and the mass media completely ignore the wrongs on the Dem side. Somehow they are revered.

Sanders's pace has slowed down a little bit, for the sake of Christ, I hope he doesn't get any further than his current status.
 
Here is a semi-serious question:

Communist Central Party or Corporation dictated Government?

After living in both, I am leaning towards the latter, but unsure now.
 
Here is a semi-serious question:

Communist Central Party or Corporation dictated Government?

After living in both, I am leaning towards the latter, but unsure now.

Again, I have trouble differentiating the two. Serious answer. How are they different save for the actors are playing different characters. Same actors though.
 
In communism, the state owns the means of production. In corporatocracy, the means of production "owns" the state.
 
In communism, the state owns the means of production. In corporatocracy, the means of production "owns" the state.

My parents and me are the products on state ownership of production, luckily my father was a member, so our living status was "middle class". But also was able to witness those outside of the party and saw the hardships they suffered. IMO I much prefer corporation driven government than central planning government, lesser of two evils.

The phrase of democrat socialist makes me cringe.
 
The Donald keeps doubling down on awesome.
"We are disappointed and distressed by recent remarks about immigrants from Mexico. We do not believe the disparaging characterizations portray an accurate picture of the many Mexicans, Mexican Americans and Latinos who have made so many valuable contributions to the success of our nation," the company said in a statement.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-i-terminated-macys-relationship-2015-7#ixzz3ekezbWUS
"I have always said that if you are successful, it is very hard to run for office, especially the office of President. I have also continually stated that I am not beholden to anyone and this includes NBC and Macy’s," he said. "Clearly, NBC and Macy’s support illegal immigration, which is totally detrimental to the fabric of our once great country."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-i-terminated-macys-relationship-2015-7#ixzz3ekeiJnni
 
Billbroads? Almost every sentence he said contained dishonesty or misrepresentation, just like a red.
 
Hilary Clinton on CNN "American people should and do trust me". LULZZZZZZZZ

The stupidity of the masses is the factor that keep these politicians in power on both sides. However the liberals yell the loudest.

Bernie's remarks remind me so much of Mao, Deng, Zhang Ziming, that I get chills. I will always associate anyone who claims to be socialist with dictator.
 
Hilary Clinton on CNN "American people should and do trust me". LULZZZZZZZZ

The stupidity of the masses is the factor that keep these politicians in power on both sides. However the liberals yell the loudest.

Bernie's remarks remind me so much of Mao, Deng, Zhang Ziming, that I get chills. I will always associate anyone who claims to be socialist with dictator.

Would you be surprised to hear that he took his honeymoon in the Soviet Union?
 
I'm sure Sanders will provide a Great Leap Forward for the good folks in the United States.
 
The religious right pisses me of to no ends. Cant we just have a politician who just does the job he or she is elected to do.
 
Sanders rubs me as a commie, probably has a Mao poster above his bed.
My generation is hopeless illiterate when it comes to history and politics. Just tell them whatever they are doing is for Obama.
 
I saw a clip on Hilary's question and answer session, the fat ladies in the back ground wearing Hilary stickers looked so stupid and clapped everything she said, which was just empty rhetoric. Is the average American that clueless.

I guess BO can hold office for 2 terms, there should be no surprised anymore.
 
A FB poster that said BO save the auto industry was shared over 100k times. I do not want those stupid fucks be the bulk of the voting population.
 
I look forward to Walker attempt to burnish his religious bonifides and trying to explain how he's getting rid of the Sabbath at the same time
Wisconsin Is Trying to Take Away the Right to a Weekend
I might be swayed that allowing people to work a solid week is a bad thing if they offered some nightmare scenario of, what, someone working six hour days or racking up intense overtime?
Blue laws are awesome though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom