I quite liked her, as a warning, I also liked Valerie Trierweiler when she was girlfriend of Francois Hollande. She had a certain maturity and sexuality, that was very attractive.
Mainly I like a very certain type of red head. Like the one I married, a Cristina Hendricks type. That's my bag. Very rare indeed.
But as it happens, when we were in Haarlem the weekend, my missus mentioned there was an English lady at the Berkshire Butcher market store and it had English bacon. I went over to have a look and she was a good looking red head, but the bacon was that thick cut stuff. Later around the market I saw her again, she looked at me and weighed me up and smiled. I was her idea of a character, she probably sussed I was English straight away. Pretty much her to me me, without the missus telling me.