The SF/AAAC/FNB trainwreck thread

I mentioned it before I believe, but I've had a couple pints with Woof before. At the Lyric in Soho. Thee Captain got us all together

I've had a coffee with Woof. I can't remember the name of the caff or even the district. Somewhere in London. You probably know the place I mean.

Should this include shilling and accepting the ridicule in the dark room of disease, for badspoke at 20% off?
Please discuss.

Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 17.45.26.png

Should this include shilling and accepting the ridicule in the dark room of disease, for badspoke at 20% off?
Please discuss.

View attachment 41918

What is “ explicit content” btw? The making of a garment is “explicit” for me, per example.

Should this degenerates of piobaire piojoso who insults me, and seems to lack of job, since is always posting compulsively banned?

No way because they are of same gang as the owner:

Or the owner who INSULTED half of the population of the USA, for voting Trump?

As I said, he is a psychopath.

See this degenerate, who is saying to an already psychologist as me, that Psychology is an “objective science” as if it were mathematics where whoever who ask 2+2 would be 4, while Psychology is a human interpretation of facts or things, a “subjective science” not an “objectivescience" as maths are.

When you read this ridiculous things added to insults from a degenerate with 70.000 post there, you LAUGH LOUD. And this is the profile of that forum, no wonder any Italian real brand as Brioni or Kiton would want to be related with, this delinquents do devaluates their image.

Just his avatar is vomitive and a prove of bad taste.

Example, he as obvious person with personality disorders, going to several psychologist or psiquiatricians, relating the same symbtoms he has, would get different diagnoses.

That is why forensics do exist, and I am studying already upgrading to be forensic, to determinate the real diagnose over fake ones.

This is the example of what that forum is: a circus of PERSONALITY DISORDERS as this weirdo or several moderators, who do punctuate quite high on the Narcissism scale and the owner on Psychopathy.

This degenerate calls me troll, calling troll to a psychologist and tailor is funny. More if comes from a wellfare living weirdo with no real job who lives on the forum while collecting hemorroids out of so many hours seated in front of his computer and maybe, robbing wifi to the surrounding community as the social parasite he is?

Symbtom exposed: psychological proyection, symbtom where the psychopath or mentally ill person ironically projects what he is on his victims. A subconscient thing.

unnamed-png.41782

Last edited:
Like I said a while back when it was brought to my attention the forum was open on this very thread a while back..."I don't think I'll bother".

Clearly its never going to go back to what it was on either sub-forum. I'm already bored with what little has been discussed about the Darkside and IS on this thread. The thread on FNB has been closed and Adolf and Heinrich haven't even crawled out of their bunker in the Hamptons yet.

It was great fun back in the day though.

Heinrich

What is “ explicit content” btw? The making of a garment is “explicit” for me, per example.

Should this degenerates of piobaire piojoso who insults me, and seems to lack of job, since is always posting compulsively banned?

No way because they are of same gang as the owner:

Or the owner who INSULTED half of the population of the USA, for voting Trump?

As I said, he is a psychopath.

See this degenerate, who is saying to an already psychologist as me, that Psychology is an “objective science” as if it were mathematics where whoever who ask 2+2 would be 4, while Psychology is a human interpretation of facts or things, a “subjective science” not an “objectivescience" as maths are.

When you read this ridiculous things added to insults from a degenerate with 70.000 post there, you LAUGH LOUD. And this is the profile of that forum, no wonder any Italian real brand as Brioni or Kiton would want to be related with, this delinquents do devaluates their image.

Just his avatar is vomitive and a prove of bad taste.

Example, he as obvious person with personality disorders, going to several psychologist or psiquiatricians, relating the same symbtoms he has, would get different diagnoses.

That is why forensics do exist, and I am studying already upgrading to be forensic, to determinate the real diagnose over fake ones.

This is the example of what that forum is: a circus of PERSONALITY DISORDERS as this weirdo or several moderators, who do punctuate quite high on the Narcissism scale and the owner on Psychopathy.

This degenerate calls me troll, calling troll to a psychologist and tailor is funny. More if comes from a wellfare living weirdo with no real job who lives on the forum while collecting hemorroids out of so many hours seated in front of his computer and maybe, robbing wifi to the surrounding community as the social parasite he is?

Symbtom exposed: psychological proyection, symbtom where the psychopath or mentally ill person ironically projects what he is on his victims. A subconscient thing.

unnamed-png.41782
Is this another rant about “cravatte_noire”?

Is this another rant about “cravatte_noire”?

That degenerate of Piobaire piojoso is the schizotypal personality disordered and psychopath of the one you mention?

All this weirdos and tackys got the same mental profile... might have been died of aids already or in a mental clinic... at least.

That degenerate of Piobaire piojoso is the schizotypal personality disordered and psychopath of the one you mention?

All this weirdos and tackys got the same mental profile... might have been died of aids already or in a mental clinic... at least.
I haven’t interacted with him for 10+ years, but Piob always struck me as someone who’s online persona was what the irl person wished to be. Like a Walter Mitty of Menswear.

Anti-Semitism was mentioned. Maybe Woof is a Labour Party member and wants to stay that way?
I thought that might be the reason, too, but then realised it was more likely to be because the chat had now lost all connection with the original intention of the thread.
Once again, it was just memory lane twaddle that had nothing to do with style. Isn't that really the way that all the threads on there going to inevitably end ? On the DW Shoo thread I copied a link from Talk Ivy that was allegedly about shoes and clothes. In reality it is just old wrapped up geezers recalling a sadly banal past.

Once again, it was just memory lane twaddle that had nothing to do with style. Isn't that really the way that all the threads on there going to inevitably end ? On the DW Shoo thread I copied a link from Talk Ivy that was allegedly about shoes and clothes. In reality it is just old wrapped up geezers recalling a sadly banal past.
I had a look at that, those two are like infatuated teenagers never grown up.

Another trait of Talk Ivy posters is a history of being bullied by the rougher boys, leading presently to much talk of oiks, yobs and the like.

I haven’t interacted with him for 10+ years, but Piob always struck me as someone who’s online persona was what the irl person wished to be. Like a Walter Mitty of Menswear.

Do you mean he is a wanna be plenty of complexes who constructed a personality of though guy on the Internet to selflie himself and others?

What i said that is called on Psychology “vulnerable narcissist”, and of course he is.

As he wants to show others:

249334984_10219709454103101_1194440707319999283_n.jpg
250072285_10219709452463060_2003488589884871696_n.jpg

As he really is:

1635636248979.jpeg
images

And this his fellas from that place who “back up” him ( what it means what bareback him)

1635636585757.png

A picture of that losers gang any would like to have as neighbourgs ( anyway any of those could pay any rent...)

images

Last edited:
I had a look at that, those two are like infatuated teenagers never grown up.

Another trait of Talk Ivy posters is a history of being bullied by the rougher boys, leading presently to much talk of oiks, yobs and the like.
There is that, isn't there? So bullied weak boys become get -their- own- back thread-closing little moderators. Interesting.

I dunno, its a cult way of dressing and as such its a limited subject. So it becomes a closed shop and is bound to end up as a trip down memory lane as its very much embedded in a period of time.

There is little progression since the golden era of Ivy. Hence the pissing of pants when Dexy's and the Style Council took on that preppy look in the 80s. I've seen it with Mods and Skinheads as well. Its a stagnation really of style. Not that Ivy looks odd worn by a 55 year old like a Mod or Skin style. Indeed Ivy can look very cool, but and its a big but, not if you're shopping at Oxfam or ebay for it. Also you can make the style a dogma if you're too purist. ie, nice rised grey flannels, Alden long wings (no8), O'Connells sports coat ruined by wearing a Liverano OCBD. Killer roll but bad button placement on the front. While I'd wear all of those items I just don't wanna go around calling myself an "Ivyist" and having to swap my Liverano for a Mercer or whatever to be accepted into the cult.

Its a bit Kiddish really isn't it?

I know.

Thank God that type know that if they tried it here, the Big Daddies would ship them immediately to a care home and make them pay for their keep by shining shoes and darning socks.
Big Daddies are squares man, they make the Teds look cool.

Anyway let me tell you about when I was three years old and I went to Soho for the first time and had a coffee at the Two Eyes. I'd never really took notice of music but I'll never forget hearing mod jazz on that jukebox for the first time. Later I found out it was Chet, man what a blast. After a while some cool looking cats came in wearing strange bright coloured clothes that I discovered were Ivy. I got talking with them and discovered they were art students at the RCA. They took me under their wing that afternoon and we went to a shop called Vinces and smoked some charge. I hung around the Soho scene after that day hustling money selling charge and pills to the jazzers in the dives to buy the latest gear from Austins and import records. It was 1959, I was young, hip and alive, an absolute begginer with love in my heart and the world seemed to be mine.

Last edited:

Anyway let me tell you about when I was three years old and I went to Soho for the first time and had a coffee at the Two Eyes. I'd never really took notice of music but I'll never forget hearing mod jazz on that jukebox for the first time. Later I found out it was Chet, man what a blast. After a while some cool looking cats came in wearing strange bright coloured clothes that I discovered were Ivy. I got talking with them and discovered they were art students at the RCA. They took me under their wing that afternoon and we went to a shop called Vinces and smoked some charge. I hung around the Soho scene after that day hustling money selling charge and pills to the jazzers in the dives to buy the latest gear from Austins and import records. It was 1959, I was young, hip and alive, an absolute begginer with love in my heart and the world seemed to be mine.
Wow. So now there's no need for you to worry about style and wearing good clothes. You just trot out those toddler memories and bang on your bin lid! Far out man.

Wow. So now there's no need for you to worry about style and wearing good clothes. You just trot out those toddler memories and bang on your bin lid! Far out man.
Thats right man, next time you're in town swing by John Simons and ask him if he remembers a scenester cat from the old days called "Babyface Sauce".

I dunno, its a cult way of dressing and as such its a limited subject. So it becomes a closed shop and is bound to end up as a trip down memory lane as its very much embedded in a period of time.

There is little progression since the golden era of Ivy. Hence the pissing of pants when Dexy's and the Style Council took on that preppy look in the 80s. I've seen it with Mods and Skinheads as well. Its a stagnation really of style. Not that Ivy looks odd worn by a 55 year old like a Mod or Skin style. Indeed Ivy can look very cool, but and its a big but, not if you're shopping at Oxfam or ebay for it. Also you can make the style a dogma if you're too purist. ie, nice rised grey flannels, Alden long wings (no8), O'Connells sports coat ruined by wearing a Liverano OCBD. Killer roll but bad button placement on the front. While I'd wear all of those items I just don't wanna go around calling myself an "Ivyist" and having to swap my Liverano for a Mercer or whatever to be accepted into the cult.

Its a bit Kiddish really isn't it?
Spot on.

These people continually moving on, leaving everyone else behind, these modernists, seeking out obscure Ivy shops, adopting Ivy for it's subtle subversion of the norms, what do these people look like today, so far ahead, they must look fabulous...

You missed the bit where somehow, the same Ivy jazz cat, was transported to 1980s London at the time of the Absolute Beginners musical film - which is a subject in itself for Ivyists (trust me) - and got a Saturday job in John Simons, just to check out the scene. As the day job was learning to be an Accountant, or was it lowly credit controller? But the interesting thing is, John Simons never remembered you working there, as if you made it all up...

Oh and let's not forget, St John Coltrane, whilst Chet Baker was our Beatles, John Coltrane was the modernist holy saint supreme. An Ivyist supreme, he did a whole album on it.

You missed the bit where somehow, the same Ivy jazz cat, was transported to 1980s London at the time of the Absolute Beginners musical film - which is a subject in itself for Ivyists (trust me) - and got a Saturday job in John Simons, just to check out the scene. As the day job was learning to be an Accountant, or was it lowly credit controller? But the interesting thing is, John Simons never remembered you working there, as if you made it all up...

Oh and let's not forget, St John Coltrane, whilst Chet Baker was our Beatles, John Coltrane was the modernist holy saint supreme. An Ivyist supreme, he did a whole album on it.
Ah you mean the Cat with the stick? Yeah I remember him. He hung around Ham Yard selling himself to the queers.

I'd blown out the scene by 64. It was over. It became a teen scene, all these new cats I didn't dig. They just wanted fast fashion and to fight rockers. Terry Taylor had been writing to me from Goa from 62 telling me it was were it was at. Then I was busted with charge a couple of weeks before xmas in 63. Two days later I got a present from Terry, it was the album; Ivy in India by Ravi Shankar. I was sold. The cops were on top of me and Soho was losing its magic. I made one last deal, and it was a big one, with Ronnie Scott new years eve and on the 4th of Jan, 64 I split. I was nearly 8 years old and had lived a lifetime already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom