The Tattoo Thread

neat! what are you thinking?

I’ll probably change my mind a dozen times before July, but for now I’m looking at plague docs and reapers. Also a few pin-up girl demon ideas.

everything I currently have is covered by a tshirt and shorts - I’m just deciding if I’m at the idgaf point in my life where a little ink peaking out below a short shirt sleeve would be ok.

Last edited:
492502E5-34A9-488F-B622-F32CA59A9F89.jpeg

This guy’s stuff looks like old etchings or prints:

Last edited:
I understand blackout tattooing when it is the last resort for covering a lot of really bad (racist and nazi, mostly) tattoos. But why anyone would choose this for any other reason escapes me.

EDIT: also, did she get her nipple tattooed?????

Ya any closer to picking something?

Grim reapers, pin-ups girls, bats, baphomet, plague doctors, angels and demons.

I’m going to do a zoom call with the artist in a couple of weeks to kick some ideas around and do some preliminary sketches to narrow it down.

That’s very impressive

Indeed. She is in my state, but she only opens her books twice a year and spots sell out within hours. I love her work, but I haven’t seen anything that I’d necessarily want on me.

I’ve been following this new guy in my city who’s work has shown some promise. Then he posted a pic he did totally ripping off another artist who I also like. I contacted the original artist and she was pretty pissed off. I’m sad that he turned out to be a dick.

DFE0272F-988C-4DFC-ADD1-BA9D381F0916.jpeg

Copy:

A9DB354B-37EF-412A-B654-545B0492CF14.jpeg

I understand blackout tattooing when it is the last resort for covering a lot of really bad (racist and nazi, mostly) tattoos. But why anyone would choose this for any other reason escapes me.

EDIT: also, did she get her nipple tattooed?????

Colour scheme is reminiscent of a Grecian urn.

What’s a Grecian urn? About thirty bob a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom