Today, In Awesome

So now it turns out that the cougar was a 3 or 4 month old cougar kitten weighing 24 pounds.

So now it turns out that the cougar was a 3 or 4 month old cougar kitten weighing 24 pounds.
what a fucking asshole he must be to kill a kitten, incredible. he should die from the bare hands of mike tyson after he took a snack from his ears and face.

what a fucking asshole he must be to kill a kitten, incredible. he should die from the bare hands of mike tyson after he took a snack from his ears and face.

As a vegetarian and advocate for proper, considerate treatment of animals these past 26 years, I appreciate your compassion. But what would you do if 24 pounds of muscle, teeth and claws decided it wanted to take you down? What if it didn't give up?

What weighs 24 pounds? A toddler, maybe? I'm not afraid of a toddler. Let me get that out there. Not afraid of toddlers. If that toddler had toes, fingers and teeth made out of knives and wanted to kill me? Was the aggressor? Different story.

Not afraid of toddlers. baby!

I have to wonder how the term "cub" for the young of the larger carnivores seems to have largely died out. In any event, I am inclined to think a few good swift kicks might well have sent the cub on his way with a newfound respect for humans.

I once had a cat that weighed about 18 pounds...not that much smaller than the mountain lion cub. His teeth claws were scarcely equivalent to knives, even small ones. Wonderful pet he was.

I have to wonder how the term "cub" for the young of the larger carnivores seems to have largely died out. In any event, I am inclined to think a few good swift kicks might well have sent the cub on his way with a newfound respect for humans.

I once had a cat that weighed about 18 pounds...not that much smaller than the mountain lion cub. His teeth claws were scarcely equivalent to knives, even small ones. Wonderful pet he was.

I agree, I just don't think I would have had the time to consider my actions in that situation. I would have been scared. I would react instinctually. I would fight.

Keep in mind: I don't eat animals, I advocate for their safety.

I'm a dog person, everybody else should be too.

Do you want to see pictures of my dog?

I agree, I just don't think I would have had the time to consider my actions in that situation. I would have been scared. I would react instinctually. I would fight.

Keep in mind: I don't eat animals, I advocate for their safety.

I'm a dog person, everybody else should be too.

Do you want to see pictures of my dog?

sure, I would fight, too. that is of course out of the equation.

I'm only used to pugs. some would say, it is not a dog, anyway.

I thought pumas are an endangered species, not?

I thought pumas are an endangered species, not?

They are not. I love your curiosity. You're a good person and a value to any community you deign to participate in.

A Mountain Lion, Cougar, Panther and Puma are largely interchangeable from my memory of Bio105 (it's been a while). I can't find any studies claiming they are currently endangered. They do not roar (interestingly), a distinction from common types of Lion, Tiger, Jaguar and Leopard.

Please don't kill them if you're not threatened.

Mountain lions/cougars/pumas are definitely not endangered. They are "least concern" species. They range from the Yukon to Patagonia. California, since they enacted total protection of them, has become the mountain lion capital of the world. We have an estimated 6,000 of them, up from 600 50-odd years ago.

I've got a pug! Half a pug, she's a Schipperke mix. Ugly as sin, she's got a face like Motorhead, huge under bite. My wife adopted her in Atlanta. Very unpleasant to look at. Not nice, either. I love her.

This matters to few but, just to clarify, you don't think a pug is a dog? A canid? What is your first language?

A house cat, right? Domesticated? Not a cougar, mountain lion or puma? That's like equating a large Spaniel to a Wolf.

I've encountered some large spaniels that seemed like pretty nasty customers. I'd much rather take my chances with a three or four month old wolf cub.

I am surprised that, if this was a kitten, that it actually attempted to attack the runner.

‘World according to Briggs’ on YouTube has a piece on least diverse states - but that is only about blacks and Hispanics. Huffingpost reveals North Dakota is the least Jewish states. Most of these states are cold places like Maine. Then you look at cheapest states/cities/towns (Cleveland surprisingly).

Of course this is all theory. You would need to visit and draw your own conclusions. Arizona was memorable for having no inheritance tax.

I can’t go to sleep without waking up with a crick in my neck and this fucking guy is out here balancing cars on his god damn head

Texan women…are they really like that? How does she avoid obesity eating like that?

Texan women…are they really like that? How does she avoid obesity eating like that?

100%. I spent 9 months in Houston and Austin and everything - I mean, everything - was deep fried and in gargantuan portions. Hospitality is very real but the nutrition, as yummy as it was, was not really my thing.

100%. I spent 9 months in Houston and Austin and everything - I mean, everything - was deep fried and in gargantuan portions. Hospitality is very real but the nutrition, as yummy as it was, was not really my thing.
Austin has grown a lot with the tech boom and is as much California as it is Texas, but you can still find lots of bbq and fried chicken and plenty of Texas women.

Houston is a very multicultural giant melting pot, but once you get out to the suburbs then the steep types are all there.

How did this woman have multiple kids and is 52 years old?

She looks better than women I see in their late 30s...without kids. The ones that had a kid are hopeless.
My wife and I are both 51 and fit. Maybe a few more face wrinkles.

How did this woman have multiple kids and is 52 years old?

She is also a performer/dancer(where she got her start). You can't do the things she does without a daily(pretty much) workout regimen.

^^^ I am not a massive fan of the Po-Po, but what is there to be admired?

A Karen behaving being an oik?

Yes, and you are in the minority of American residents and this can be extrapolated to any western nation really.
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/

J-Lo looks phenomenal at any age. Like I said, drugs, surgery, lots of discipline and dedication.
What drugs do you think she's taking? Just asking for the missus...I mean a friend.

Whilst her body is obviously top tier for her age, her face without make-up isn't going wow you at all. She showed her face sans make-up on something the missus was watching the other day.

Daft towny stands in front of combine harvester for ruining his meal...

^^^ I am not a massive fan of the Po-Po, but what is there to be admired?

A Karen behaving being an oik?
the lady just giving shit to the cop who only went over there to be an asshole and insert himself into the situation unnecessarily. she does cop videos on youtube and frequently gives them the business. my personal favorite was "you want to keep going? because I can have a long list of fucking problems."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom