WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

Problem is the square. It is an eyesore with that combo.
Agreed, I would put a cream silk or white linen pocket square instead with that combo. That square just happened to the one I left in the jacket.

Also purchased this Barbera tie. I'm 6 out of 10 on keeping it. And if I do, I would wear it with the combo photographed.

HJC 0720_080.jpg HJC 0720_081.jpg

Champion fan. Those are impressively hideous.

Track pants. This colorway was specifically made for Selfridge UK. I did not want black. They are very lightweight and the material is surprisingly well breathable.

IMG_20200817_114313.jpg
IMG_20200817_114316.jpg
IMG_20200817_114339.jpg

Rugged and light. Not quite used to the rubber strap but sure will get use to. Great for the price.

Definitely good for outdoor activities. I might get another one that has a compass

Seiko as much as you may want it, falls into the high-range, but mid quality. A canny buy. And I know Hong Kong diplomats who sport Seiko before other ranges. It says you cannot be bought. So away with your pretence and BS.

How did you locate one? The black colorways are sold out everywhere

That's not mine, I just got that off the net.

There's a green bracelet version on Chrono24:

How did you locate one? The black colorways are sold out everywhere
Isn’t that the second time you’ve used the term “colourways” in one page.

whats wrong with saying “Black colour is sold out everywhere” or “Black is sold out”

hth

Isn’t that the second time you’ve used the term “colourways” in one page.

whats wrong with saying “Black colour is sold out everywhere” or “Black is sold out”

hth
Couldn’t agree more.
Along with ‘price point’
“Those G Shocks will never sell at that price point”
What’s wrong with ‘price’?

Adidas 4D run 1.0. Finally found a pair for under 100 in my size. I am very curious about the design

Just purchased this in the Cordings sale:

Capture.PNG

The green Kimberley linen and silk safari jacket. Not much good to next summer now. But good sale price.

Long sleeve supima cotton navy polo shirt from LandsEnd in a tailored fit. I have a couple in other colours. They are more dressy than the pique equivalent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom