WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

I put another pair of Ciano Farmer jeans in the production queue. Now that I’ve dialed-in the fit that I like, I couldn’t turn down a 20% coupon. A replacement pair of 15oz Kojima indigo.

$14 for the Loakes. I'm so rusty when it comes to shoes. Are these bluchers, derbies? Halp
RD 0621_001.jpg RD 0621_002.jpg RD 0621_003.jpg RD 0621_004.jpg RD 0621_005.jpg

Little something for $3 for the gamers.
RD 0621_006.jpg

$14 for the Loakes. I'm so rusty when it comes to shoes. Are these bluchers, derbies? Halp
View attachment 39128View attachment 39129View attachment 39130View attachment 39131View attachment 39132

Little something for $3 for the gamers.
View attachment 39133
nice. Derby. In some circles they are considered the same. I find myself referring to the interchangeably, but, this is a Blucher. Lacing is sewn in versus rising up from the quarter and vamp in a derby.
1624419228656.png

Picked up my new coat today. Happy with it. Nice and light. Napoli detailing with brandy glass patch pockets, boat breast pocket, shirt sleeve shoulders and double pick stitching on them and lapel edges. Details that sound so much sexier in Italian but I can't spell the words.
206275704_4188930981166904_6002475135871029479_n.jpg
206451769_246867383909553_6071830221014531958_n.jpg

206069145_490695441992401_472352896984535860_n.jpg
205766892_1430885460597797_5146155632966626621_n.jpg

Its made in Napoli using the MTM service at a store in town. I don't know what the place is called. I believe its the same place that makes for Stile Latino, or at least some of their line.

Its made in Napoli using the MTM service at a store in town. I don't know what the place is called. I believe its the same place that makes for Stile Latino, or at least some of their line.

Stilo Latino is the son of Cesare Attolini.

Sarto did shirts as well for them, he might have pics of the awesome factory in some mobile... will ask. The women suits were really classic and awesome, as from a 1950´s film.

Sarto did shirts as well for them, he might have pics of the awesome factory in some mobile... will ask. The women suits were really classic and awesome, as from a 1950´s film.
So you made shirts there?

Vincenzo, the eldest son I believe? He very kindly agreed to do an interview with me once back in the day when I had a tumbler account and thought I was a £1 Jacomet (but better dressed). Vincenzo seems a super nice guy. I think theres always cool stuff in his collections. Always tastefully put together in their photoshoots as well.

Do you have to travel to Naples, or there's a possibility to order something from distance? Have they a website/online shop?

There is a local shop where I live that stock Style Latino, Kiton, Ricci, Caruso and others . I tried once a couple of Style Latino on sale once. Unfortunately the cut didn't fit my body, but the price was very good compared with the other brands and the models were lovely.

Also there was not so much hand work compared with your pictures.

There is a local shop where I live that stock Style Latino, Kiton, Ricci, Caruso and others . I tried once a couple of Style Latino on sale once. Unfortunately the cut didn't fit my body, but the price was very good compared with the other brands and the models were lovely.

Also there was not so much hand work compared with your pictures.
I have three made to order jackets from Stile Latino. I like their cut, but they have a too narrow lapel on their single breasted: they reluctantly accepted to make it wider for me. Also quite oddly they have machine buttonholes with no drop (just straight) by default, you can however choose classic handmade ones if you go bespoke or made to order.

All in all I think that Cesare Attolini has a quite superior level.

Last edited:
Do you have to travel to Naples, or there's a possibility to order something from distance? Have they a website/online shop?
Not sure how you could order MTM from them without trying on a model and the shop altering the fit and sending details onto the makers in Napoli. The options are pretty impressive with alterations. My friend who did my fitting up is really clued up. You could buy a jacket from them and video call him and he could make alterations from that, I should think. Then send the jacket back. Returns are free and they mark the price below customs fees. Of course you may be happy enough with the fit off the peg with minor alterations locally. But the detailing on my coat I picked myself from their options. Massive number of cloths to choose from. Would you like me to ask my friend if this is something he could do?

If your in London or close by they have a store in Mayfair that is by appointment only.

Heres the shops website. They have great taste, I'm thankful they don't do long sizes otherwise I might not be able to eat.

Its not Attolini of course, but its not really comparable at price point. I've an Attolini coat MTM from a trunk show at this store. Attolini have their own cloths made for them and when you look through them they have numbers on them, my mate told me to remember that the higher the number the greater the cost. As being poor, cost was a factor. But that kinda went out the window on the night due to my excitment at meeting Mr. Attolini jnr. and being able to have something made by a company that is so mind blowingly good, like a dream come true. I ended up ordering something in cashmere. Super, super cool cloth but fucking hell, the price! My legs went when it came and I had found out the price. I can still smell the melting plastic of my bank card when it came out the transaction machine.
206922279_506857037037939_2352204782866489649_n.jpg

203699984_365160131608059_5058496005163739885_n.jpg

206768309_242274587330424_7176463609897870898_n.jpg

Not sure how you could order MTM from them without trying on a model and the shop altering the fit and sending details onto the makers in Napoli. The options are pretty impressive with alterations. My friend who did my fitting up is really clued up. You could buy a jacket from them and video call him and he could make alterations from that, I should think. Then send the jacket back. Returns are free and they mark the price below customs fees. Of course you may be happy enough with the fit off the peg with minor alterations locally. But the detailing on my coat I picked myself from their options. Massive number of cloths to choose from. Would you like me to ask my friend if this is something he could do?

If your in London or close by they have a store in Mayfair that is by appointment only.

Heres the shops website. They have great taste, I'm thankful they don't do long sizes otherwise I might not be able to eat.

Its not Attolini of course, but its not really comparable at price point. I've an Attolini coat MTM from a trunk show at this store. Attolini have their own cloths made for them and when you look through them they have numbers on them, my mate told me to remember that the higher the number the greater the cost. As being poor, cost was a factor. But that kinda went out the window on the night due to my excitment at meeting Mr. Attolini jnr. and being able to have something made by a company that is so mind blowingly good, like a dream come true. I ended up ordering something in cashmere. Super, super cool cloth but fucking hell, the price! My legs went when it came and I had found out the price. I can still smell the melting plastic of my bank card when it came out the transaction machine.
View attachment 39206
View attachment 39207
View attachment 39208
Thank you, very useful!
Beautiful coats.

No, Rambo did.

You are Rambo,

Rambo is Sarto,

you are analtroll :dumb:
Fuckhead, if you want more people to buy your shirts and ties, don’t be such a crazy cunt and let people know that you actually have real training and skills and it is only your mental illness that gets in the way.

How was it that you could act normally to get Sauce and a couple of others to complete their deals with you?

Went to my (un)Madrid (un)Tailor to (un)pick-up these two (un)summer (un)suits.

The ask was “make me something I can wear both at the office or at a terrace by the sea”

Please forgive the unforgivable ghey shoes - it was 34c outside.

“eggplant” chalkstripe fresco and dark blue hopsack

1624736396662.jpeg
1624736356238.jpeg
1624736827582.jpeg

1624736877923.jpeg

1624736894568.jpeg

The ask was “make me something I can wear both at the office or at a terrace by the sea”

View attachment 39211View attachment 39210View attachment 39212

View attachment 39213
View attachment 39214
I rather like that brown number. The look with the suspenders give off a country lawyer vibe that i approve of.

The shirt made from the foil that they use to wrap the Hubble telescope on the other hand….

Fuckhead, if you want more people to buy your shirts and ties, don’t be such a crazy cunt and let people know that you actually have real training and skills and it is only your mental illness that gets in the way.

How was it that you could act normally to get Sauce and a couple of others to complete their deals with you?
Not getting this Lumpen is Sarto thing. Is it an "in" joke? Lumpen is sound but he can't make ties. Sarto makes great ties but never leaves his work shop. Lumpen can lead you to Sarto.

View attachment 39211View attachment 39210View attachment 39212

View attachment 39213
View attachment 39214

The eggplant looks good on you and is a flattering cut. I like the patch pockets along with a reasonable amount of structure. The hopsack probably is as well, though it’s hard to tell from those pics.

Not getting this Lumpen is Sarto thing. Is it an "in" joke? Lumpen is sound but he can't make ties. Sarto makes great ties but never leaves his work shop. Lumpen can lead you to Sarto.
Lumpen is sarto for real. He a crazy nutbar who wants to be racist and run a business online yet can’t seem to understand how that might be an issue for some people.

No, he is actually Sarto. His mental illness has made him forget that

You are the only one who knows the “thruth”, the other ones, actually poor moderators who any of them can run a forum well, as the other unforum one as this one, are as mentally unstable as Tibor,
who wears top hats to go Burger King or frack for the gas station.

No wonder Sarto sends his lumpens as me to handle with them, to avoid mixing with those kuky plus mads, is as freemasonry, any lumpen or dumb can enter there.

The rest are choosen ones to be clients of the real Sarto as the best Neapolitan tailors are personal friends of him or he worked with some of the best as well, never the bad ones, fakers, scammers or worse ragrippers, untailors.

1624752611067.png

Salute the genious, hail Sarto!!!

Salvador Sarto is the surrealism!

He is the genious!

The surrealism is Sarto!

1624753349266.png

1624753273160.png

1624753322934.png

1624753688976.png

Last edited:
And you wonder why Tibor doesn’t want to do business with you.

He better pay what he ordered years ago. Who wants that “clients”?

Otherwise he would be the perfect client for Sarto´s upcoming therapy clinic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom