WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

I have just opened a wholesale account to obtain deep discounts on ZeroDefects. These boxers are €36.00 each on their website. I also got a 50% off offer but a high shipping charge. I may also have to pay VAT and customs...

Screenshot_20220730-000154_Chrome.jpg

I am going to be forensic soon, my duty is to master all this, but I was already a master on it...:ragecry:
My missus has got an interesting book on the way in, about co-dependency because your grandfather was an alcoholic although you're not and neither were your parents. So I said is this a 12 step program to quit me baby, jokingly and she retorted, deadly seriously ''I'm not your baby...''

My missus has got an interesting book on the way in, about co-dependency because your grandfather was an alcoholic although you're not and neither were your parents. So I said is this a 12 step program to quit me baby, jokingly and she retorted, deadly seriously ''I'm not your baby...''

Codependant and stormed and the men profiles less attractive for women. Sadly I was that (among other things).

The good think, I will be by far, more sane than the majority of members and stuff of the other unforum.

It was for a decade the perfect gold mine to test my personality disorders searching skills and I already developed a master degree on it.

Those boxers were £3.40 instead of €36.00...

The shipping and customs wouldn't have made them that much more expensive. I am going to create a boxer shorts retail website...
About three orders from Italy wouldn't ship due to not having a VAT number. I have registered for a EORI number. An American brand does not ship outside of North America, but are available and more expensive on Amazon. All I want is premium 100% cotton boxer shorts with a covered waist band. Why is it so hard?

About three orders from Italy wouldn't ship due to not having a VAT number. I have registered for a EORI number. An American brand does not ship outside of North America, but are available and more expensive on Amazon. All I want is premium 100% cotton boxer shorts with a covered waist band. Why is it so hard?
The Italians will accept your National Insurance number, or just make something up. They'll ship no problem.

They've tightened-up again in Italy, we have to raise our invoices through a tax authority linked software now.

In many places, locals can't make cash payments over a certain amount, last time it was €200. Above that, it must be by card.

Last edited:
I have around 30 pairs of shoes. I currently don't have a storage solution other than a leaning tower of Pisa of shoe boxes. To solve this problem I have bought two of these 12 shoe storage units...

cotswold-shoe-storage-unit-in-grey-shoe-cabinet-p904-9117_medium.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be banking on being able to sit six men’s shoes across the width of that thing, especially if you’re a big fella with wide feet. More likely you’ll get five and have to split one pair across two shelves.

I wouldn’t be banking on being able to sit six men’s shoes across the width of that thing, especially if you’re a big fella with wide feet. More likely you’ll get five and have to split one pair across two shelves.
I will post photos once they are in place in a few weeks time...

Got a link on where to buy for those interested?

Looking forward to your review. We don’t wear shoes inside the home, though don’t have a lot of space in the entryway not want it to look like an old shoe shop. Something like this could be a good solution if it will also hold some man-sized boots.

Three more Perofil boxers and three Schiesser boxer briefs and a pair of Velasca sox...

20220810_160658.jpg

20220810_155428.jpg

20220810_155810.jpg

Looking forward to your review. We don’t wear shoes inside the home, though don’t have a lot of space in the entryway not want it to look like an old shoe shop. Something like this could be a good solution if it will also hold some man-sized boots.
I am moving in two weeks time. I imagine these will go into the second bedroom which will be turned into a walk in wardrobe with commercial shelving and railing. I may pick up a small shoe rack for the hall.

The drawers may end up hosting my underwear and sox.

I have around 30 pairs of shoes. I currently don't have a storage solution other than a leaning tower of Pisa of shoe boxes. To solve this problem I have bought two of these 12 shoe storage units...

View attachment 44496
My partner hates my Pine furniture and insists that it be dumped in our forthcoming relocation, she also has a irrational hatred of Crocs. However, I have found a one coat paint to paint everything grey...

download (4).jpeg

I am moving in two weeks time. I imagine these will go into the second bedroom which will be turned into a walk in wardrobe with commercial shelving and railing. I may pick up a small shoe rack for the hall.

The drawers may end up hosting my underwear and sox.
what size shoe are you?

A new baseball cap. My bucket hat from last year has been misplaced, bizarrely my girlfriend didn't like it. I haven't gotten around to ordering a linen flat cap, so the baseball cap will have to do this season when not dressed up with a Panama...

20220813_100507.jpg

In dazzling peach or apricot..

20210415_122653.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom