What TV Shows Are You Watching?

The reviews are out for This England. It has only been a few weeks but there is already a movie about Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock, Dominic Cummings?

If they cover anything more recent it might start to be reality television.

power watching Kleo from Netflix while i wait for a tornado to whisk us away. about a former east german spy who gets sent to prison, released, and then gets revenge on everyone who sent her there. the woman who plays Kleo is pretty magnetic and the show is snappy with a good sense of humor and great pacing and music. up to episode 7 now but unless the ending is total dogshit i'd definitely recommend this one.

power watching Kleo from Netflix while i wait for a tornado to whisk us away. about a former east german spy who gets sent to prison, released, and then gets revenge on everyone who sent her there. the woman who plays Kleo is pretty magnetic and the show is snappy with a good sense of humor and great pacing and music. up to episode 7 now but unless the ending is total dogshit i'd definitely recommend this one.
finished it tonight. unsatisfying ending, mostly because they're setting up a season 2, but I thoroughly enjoyed the watch. small plus, you get to see the lead's tits at the end of the final episode, so I feel like the Germans really know how to sweeten the pot before they let you down.

also, if you like adult animated and sci-fi, Pantheon on AMC+ has been surprisingly excellent so far.

finished it tonight. unsatisfying ending, mostly because they're setting up a season 2, but I thoroughly enjoyed the watch. small plus, you get to see the lead's tits at the end of the final episode, so I feel like the Germans really know how to sweeten the pot before they let you down.
I’m going to start this tonight. The Empress looks interesting, but I can’t tell if it leans to close to costumed chick flick.

I’m enjoying it - easy watching while doing other stuff. I just wish they wouldn’t lapse into the weird comic book farcical tone (usually in fight scenes).

I finished A Very English Scandal and A Very British Scandal. Toffs with problems.

Although I find it alien the court of law has an opinion on a person's morality.

266189-1.jpg

When this first came out on Netflix, I started it and didn't finish S1, only because I probably started watching something else.

I restarted it a few days ago and just finished S1 today. I was just looking for something to keep me interested for a few days and this popped up on my "watch again" list.

James Spader is a master criminal who turns himself in to the FBI so that he can help them catch some super elusive criminals, that are not even on their radar.

The catch? He wants his point person to be a brand new FBI employee. Why? He has his reasons. Each ep deals with him/the FBI trying to track down a criminal(s) and many tie together.

9 seasons so I will need to focus if I plan on watching all of them. We shall see.

Def worth a watch!

The Watcher: family moves into suburban dream home and starts getting threatening letters - but from whom? They then learn that the house has a shady history. Supernatural or criminal activity? I haven’t finished it yet, but it’s just ok so far.

Andor: I’m only two rod in but this is good. A bit slow, but I’m enjoying the gritty and adulty spin on the Star Wars universe.

I finished A Very English Scandal and A Very British Scandal. Toffs with problems.

Although I find it alien the court of law has an opinion on a person's morality.

Thorpe et el were tried for conspiracy to murder. Courts usually have a little look at these moral choices.

266189-1.jpg

When this first came out on Netflix, I started it and didn't finish S1, only because I probably started watching something else.

I restarted it a few days ago and just finished S1 today. I was just looking for something to keep me interested for a few days and this popped up on my "watch again" list.

James Spader is a master criminal who turns himself in to the FBI so that he can help them catch some super elusive criminals, that are not even on their radar.

The catch? He wants his point person to be a brand new FBI employee. Why? He has his reasons. Each ep deals with him/the FBI trying to track down a criminal(s) and many tie together.

9 seasons so I will need to focus if I plan on watching all of them. We shall see.

Def worth a watch!
Great the first few seasons. Really started to fall off a cliff after season 4. I think I quit after 5.

266189-1.jpg

Def worth a watch!
I am currently up to date on The Blacklist, some storylines crossed into Blacklist Redemption that I never watched. A few weak series and episodes, but generally 8/10...

The Watcher: family moves into suburban dream home and starts getting threatening letters - but from whom? They then learn that the house has a shady history. Supernatural or criminal activity? I haven’t finished it yet, but it’s just ok so far.

Andor: I’m only two eps in but this is good. A bit slow, but I’m enjoying the gritty and adulty spin on the Star Wars universe.
I have just got my fibre connection after a relocation. Hopefully I will be watching Andor soon, and even catching a glimpse of Andor 2 being filmed...

I find it strange NBC lets other streaming companies continue broadcasting archives of their own content in totality that they are still actively developing and filming. It was heavily promoted during Sunday Night Football in the last decade. But with Peacock maybe that's another thing Netflix will lose its grips on. Here they got The Office back but Friends was a big exit but those shows were over ages ago.

I find it strange NBC lets other streaming companies continue broadcasting archives of their own content in totality that they are still actively developing and filming. It was heavily promoted during Sunday Night Football in the last decade. But with Peacock maybe that's another thing Netflix will lose its grips on. Here they got The Office back but Friends was a big exit but those shows were over ages ago.
NBC is not here in the UK or Europe. How would they broadcast it?

NBC is not here in the UK or Europe. How would they broadcast it?

Pretty sure ter1413 is in NY.

Well - now you can use Peacock if they managed to figure out the distribution rights issue. One streaming service for every media company.

The Kardashians. Season 1 episode 5. Kim Kardashian 41st birthday. She actually looks prettier without the crazy makeup. More down to earth.

Why I’m the actual fuck are you watching old episodes of the Kardashians?

I started when the show began on Disney Plus. The issue is I can only watch it in 5 or 10 minute spurts before I go mental.

I am a full season behind now.

Andor: I’m only two rod in but this is good. A bit slow, but I’m enjoying the gritty and adulty spin on the Star Wars universe.
Edit: the Watcher was crap. 2/5

about to start the new amazon series The Peripheral. i'm sure it will be as bad as their other shows but I can't resist a sci-fi offering.

I’m tempted to start Peripheral but I’m going to try to wait for a few more eps to build up

AAAABUKBdngSY0gz41-4tOveBrEAJqMz_r1RiZLN-Qak5zKrLgG8lBSW7R0IzwPUnBJVupOL0FFc09R2EQBRawqYw9ngEhiygr8GphIRBW_C1P6jdrymqKEuXSGq7DxRJfnwRlBjbg.jpg

Anyone catch this? Basically, the story of Spotify. May give it a go over the wknd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom