What's Making You Happy Today?

we're going to be on fire in 10 years

I wouldn't worry. It's Africa. 50 percent of those plants will be boondoggles that never get built. 25 percent will be built so shoddy on Chinese or Indian design they will barely work. And the last 25 percent might generate electricity but be rife with labour unrest, Boko Haram / Islamist raids, or materials shortages because some warlord decided to enact a new tax on a mine.

African nations planning 1250 new coal and gas power plants, study reveals

Good, this will improve the quality of life for millions of people.
You see that with the Guyana FPSO projects in South America which will seriously enable that country to raise the infrastructure and living standards of its population.

All is good, but then some prick from the British Embassy pops up saying that he wants to send end to these projects and the investment go into wind farms instead. The mind boggles.
She sucks and so do you
She's in the bottom 10 of the Democrats as regards proposing and getting legislation considered and passed isn't she?

She is what she is: a member of the Twitterati.

In an ideal situation, she'll leave all of this stuff behind and get a chat show and house in Malibu. Where she can emote wokeness and earnestness to the masses. I think it's fabulous.

all these broads ever fucking do is tweet
She did audition for the gig and she was a bartender, no disrespect to bartenders. But it is a big jump from auditioning for the role and being a competent politician. The SNP when they had their last batch enter the Houses of Parliament in the UK had similar issues: incompetents thrust into the big time, with only their Glasgow street wise persona to fall back on. They were a bit more guttural and lacking in charisma than AOC.

AOC does have a persona that conveys conviction, is relatively pleasing to the eye and fake as fuck.

You shouldn't knock bartenders. Didn't Doghouse bartend at some point?

Bartending, when you are young, is brilliant. I did it when I was a student. Best job in the world for meeting women.

Highly recommended for the youngsters.

something. anything! they run no actual opposition whatsoever. i think she's getting brought into the borg to be the Schumer replacement. you notice she never criticizes the establishment now.

I remember Chuck Schumer's first campaign as junior Senator in New York. It's going to take her a long long time to be Senate leader.

I wasn't knocking bar tendering. Anyone who serves you drinks, or delivers food to your table, should be treated with respect. For several reasons.

Or in the case of a bartender you regularly see - 'free' psychotherapy

1619120374520.png

Now if it was a Pakistani family crossing the street the video wouldn’t be quite so friendly
Ethnics would also get privileged treatment.

If it was a couple of white women having a coffee or a granny sitting on a bench the cops would cut up rough.

Anyway, they are just using geese as a chance for skiving.

Liverpool.

No masks, no distance, and none of the China virus bullshit.

Heard a radio host refer to the main stream media in Canada as stenographers with amnesia. Made my day.

The medium of a book allows the expression of thoughts which may differ from cultural Marxist propaganda they have exclusively been exposed to. Thus the outrage.

no one in america is exposed to cultural marxism.

What is cultural Marxism, exactly? Is it just ‘omg the Jews own the media’ crap, social realist architecture, Woody Guthrie songs or something else?

What is cultural Marxism, exactly? Is it just ‘omg the Jews own the media’ crap, social realist architecture, Woody Guthrie songs or something else?
its a boogey man catch word for anything revolving around leftist ideas

something completely made up
I would like to encourage you to learn taking a different perspective by reading about the foundations, works and the influence of the so-called Frankfurter Schule (Frankfurt School).

I would like to encourage you to learn taking a different perspective by reading about the foundations, works and the influence of the so-called Frankfurter Schule (Frankfurt School).
Yes, (maybe Rambo is right in most instances of primary and secondary education, but Universities are completely overrun with “critical theory” and “critical race theory“

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom