What's On Your Plate - DressedWell Foodie Thread

Lady Canuker

Unable To Get Free
Supporter
Scrambled grain fed eggs applewood smoked cheddar and irish mature cheddar on toasted soft rolls.

deuce's first meal in korea:

h4D8D33E3.jpg
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pop Tarts and Dark Chocolate Dream from Peanut Butter & Co. Couldn't kept growing, needed to cut or suits won't fit again. :(

Strawberry Pop Tart with Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter and an apple for a total of 375 cals, 72g of carbs, 10g of fat and 6g of protein.

udhciuh.jpg

III just got home from work and felt a bit hungry, so this is what I just ate:

image.jpg

Chocolate Fudge Pop Tart with Natural Peanut Butter with 1 slice of bread with Natural Peanut butter, for 345 calories, 49g of carbs, 14g of fat and 10g of protein.

I can tell you're into health food because you eat wheat toast.

Haha nah I try no to eat clean or healthy or dirty, I just eat to fulfill my macros. But wheat bread, because of its low fat, allow me to eat more fats of other kind of food.

Dinner last night: grilled chicken-gruyere brats with a relish of sauteed onion, red pepper, and kale, topped with homemade habanero pickles.

Sandwich2_zpsf9c53482.jpg

I don't know much about love... but what I felt when I found this Pop Tart big box is love, right?

pop.jpg

^^ That look very similar to a "sope". You should try those at least one time, you are going to love them.

Indeed Sunday breakfast has been found so long as I can get tortillas without wheat flour

I was quite shocked to discover how may brands of corn tortillas use wheat flour. It sucks since Little Miss Canuker loves them but because of the celiacs she can't have them if they contain wheat

We eat variations on the tostada by substituting the egg with chicken, meat, or just beans and adding lettuce, tomato, sour cream or what have you. So I guess it's a variation of the sope. I don't think I've had a sope per se, but we eat gorditas which I think uses the same masa that the sope uses instead of the tortilla. Either way, delicious! :omgrunanimation:

Oh yes, groditas are awesome too. Yeap, the sope uses the same masa but its shaped different and a touch thicker. In the same food pyramid (I don't know how to say it) there are also the tlacoyos, those are filled with beans or cheese and the most delicious for me are the ones made of blue tortilla, that one is amazing!

Oh yes, groditas are awesome too. Yeap, the sope uses the same masa but its shaped different and a touch thicker. In the same food pyramid (I don't know how to say it) there are also the tlacoyos, those are filled with beans or cheese and the most delicious for me are the ones made of blue tortilla, that one is amazing!

Oaxaca for the win!

Sorry about the other post, I left the keyboard in Spanish haha.

Never would imagine that, that's nice!

Why wouldn't you imagine it? I spent 4 months on and off in Mejico. Shit, I need to get back and finish up the states I missed

Why wouldn't you imagine it? I spent 4 months on and off in Mejico. Shit, I need to get back and finish up the states I missed

I haven't met anyone who knows a lot of states of Mexico. I guess. Don't even know 50% of the Mexican Republic. o_O

I heard that A LOT from other Messicans.

Can imagine that. I would travel more inside the country, but the highways are way too expensive and they are not in the best conditions. Plus I like to drive to them, in order to have the liberty to move in my car. :(

Been working on this all day: lamb neck slices slow-cooked in IPA, crushed tomatoes, and onions. I just pulled the lamb and added carrots, celery, garlic, kale, cracked peppercorns, and toasted onion sea salt. Intend to reduce for another 90 minutes over low heat and serve over mashed baked yams with rosemary butter. Because comfort food.

MeatThing_zps918a6a32.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom