Why Are You Pissed Off Today?

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
What a disaster of a day: eldest got a puncture on the first day they've ridden on the bike to secondary school. Get the phone call from the wife, as if it was my fault and can I go out and rescue them. Later, in the afternoon, I get some garbled message about someone's messed with the food at school and someone's in hospital and my eldest is ill at school and can I get to the doctors quick, because the missus is on the way to a job interview. So I get to the school, which is around the corner from my office and turns out someone fell on the eldest foot in the drama class. That was it and they were fully walking. But this did impact the first day of the extra lessons that's costing me nearly enough Euros 500 a month for.

I notice when things get barmy and weird it's generally a trend. So I ask myself what next?
Your wife could have stayed at her job.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
One of my vendors just came to me saying we're renewing the contract with head office in Europe but locally we need someone to review some legal document. I find the person on the document and she's a no show on Friday. Then she shows up on Monday and tells me she's leaving tomorrow so go find someone else in legal.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
One of my vendors just came to me saying we're renewing the contract with head office in Europe but locally we need someone to review some legal document. I find the person on the document and she's a no show on Friday. Then she shows up on Monday and tells me she's leaving tomorrow so go find someone else in legal.
That is frustrating. How is the level of bureaucracy in your new shop? How does it compare to the former place? Are you liking it? And KW, how are you coping?

Top Bottom