- Messages
- 12,496
I legit lol'd.This is starting to feel like a guy I'm beating the shit out of, and I don't want to, and want to stop out of compassion, but keeps asking you for more.
Ha.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I legit lol'd.This is starting to feel like a guy I'm beating the shit out of, and I don't want to, and want to stop out of compassion, but keeps asking you for more.
You're living in a world view that is wholly incompatible with reality. And I understand, I was there. Once you red pill, you'll understand too. You need to leave the Borg.
This would be a more powerful statement had you not posted two Breitbart articles in the last day.
Why? Usually a statement like that is backed up with facts.
There was no list, in case you didn't notice.
It was based on this post, like, no list.
This is starting to feel like a guy I'm beating the shit out of, and I don't want to, and want to stop out of compassion, but keeps asking you for more.
You're living in a world view that is wholly incompatible with reality. And I understand, I was there. Once you red pill, you'll understand too. You need to leave the Borg.
Reflectively watch this, it will help the butthurt.
Uh, this might have slipped through your ideological haze, but I was effectively arguing in favor of your point there.
It's a highly partisan source of truth-ish news for people who want to confirm their biases and prejudices. It's the alt right HuffPo. Doesn't help anyone's credibility.
Were there any incorrect facts in the articles? I read HuffPo articles and don't find factual inaccuracies.
Generally, what I see is an aversion to quoting the other side, or what CNN has mastered, omitting facts so the topic looks one sides.
With Breitbart, they report on topics that PC news outlets won't. I take the bias into account, but I rather enjoy the exposure to another set of facts.
you quoted my post you dopeI was talking to someone else
you quoted my post you dope
Well, he quoted my post, which had a list, then swore there was no list, then quoted you, then told me how much #winning he was doing, so that is what we are dealing with here. Plus used Red Pill non ironically and an info graphic on the Crusades.you quoted my post you dope
Well, he quoted my post, which had a list, then swore there was no list, then quoted you, then told me how much #winning he was doing, so that is what we are dealing with here. Plus used Red Pill non ironically and an info graphic on the Crusades.
Alternative facts perhaps?
No. You're not listening. I'm talking about facts that are ignored elsewhere. Breitbart was onto the rape problem in Sweden and Germany 2 or 3 years ago, but only recently because of a Trump comment did it get any attention anywhere else. It's this kind of reporting I am talking about.
Well, he quoted my post, which had a list, then swore there was no list, then quoted you, then told me how much #winning he was doing, so that is what we are dealing with here. Plus used Red Pill non ironically and an info graphic on the Crusades.
It's not really a rape problem though. Rapes are reported differently there vs the US. Breitbart is twisting the facts to suit their story. Hence, "alternative truth", formerly known as lies. #winning #olollolol
Claim: "There has been a major increase in the number of rapes in Sweden."
Facts: The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures. It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.
For example: If a woman in Sweden reports that she has been raped by her husband every night for a year, that is counted as 365 separate offences; in most other countries this would be registered as a single offence, or would not be registered as an offence at all.
Willingness to report such offences also differs dramatically between countries. A culture in which these crimes are talked about openly, and victims are not blamed, will also have more cases reported. Sweden has made a conscious effort to encourage women to report any offence.
Sweden won't report the ethnicity of rapists, and its done to intentionally hide the immigrant rape problem.
FAKE NEWS: Sweden’s Integration Minister Admits Lying to BBC About Rape Stats
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...gration-minister-admits-lying-bbc-rape-stats/
I've tried to use this to explain to those in my family who go apoplectic when I question unlimited migration.true. how's that muslim integration to japan going? or china? or vietnam? i bet they're big in brazil. you know how much they love thong bathing suits.
Again, you're over simplifying a complex issue and twisting the facts to suit your narrative.
Sweden is a cuckold, feminist totalitarian state that for the sake of my sister's safety I wish they would find their gothic and barbarian roots again and start kicking ass.
I've tried to use this to explain to those in my family who go apoplectic when I question unlimited migration.
Recent Muslim immigrants are raping women in Sweden and Germany at higher rates and it's being covered up. It's not a narrative, it's happening.
It won't happen, they're a nation of weak people.
Facts: The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures.
The definition of "rape" has been deliberately altered in Sweden to have exactly that excuse.
False flag rapes?
I wish we were an atheist country. I was talking with a Dutch colleague who has been here a couple of years and he cannot believe how crazy religious we are, especially by developed-world-not-a-theocracy standards
true. how's that muslim integration to japan going? or china? or vietnam? i bet they're big in brazil. you know how much they love thong bathing suits.
That's an important thing to wonder. Stepping outside the analogy, I'd suggest the Saudi's are assholes.
Stepping back into the analogy, that is still irrelevant to the question of what action you should take. At that point, there are only two actors of consequence: you and the child. If it appears that the sitter is willing to let the child play in traffic BECAUSE she is confident nothing bad will happen to her kid since you will be there to intervene, THEN it becomes relevant because her action is contingent on yours. This wouldn't justify, alone, letting the child play in traffic, but it at least makes her a relevant actor in the scenario influencing your choice. On the other hand, if the sitter is totally apathetic as to the child's fate, her behavior is entirely independent of your choice and then she again should be irrelevant in your decision making process.
Maybe the Saudi's aren't taking refugees because they know others will, or maybe the Saudi's wouldn't take refugees if they were the last habitable place on earth because they are assholes. I don't know.
A lot of ME countries soured on taking refugees following the Palestinian exodus. Hard to blame them.
A lot of ME countries soured on taking refugees following the Palestinian exodus. Hard to blame them.
